Shooting in Karnak
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
anybody know

Herrin, IL

#1 Aug 17, 2011
Anybody have any details of shooting in Karnak????
what

Marion, IL

#2 Aug 17, 2011
please inform as to what you are referring
Boner

United States

#3 Aug 17, 2011
I heard the Mayor was wearing skin tight clothes and looked crazy! There was a crazy woman from Zink Apt's that just sit outside like a human target and no one cared. That Willy Dodd was trying to act like Billy Dee Williams and walked around and kept pulling his pants up as he walked like he had a cobb in his butt.
Illinois Seatbelt Patrol

Marion, IL

#4 Aug 17, 2011
Did anyone see the stupid ass State "cops" toting around Ar-15's? WOW the dude was already in custody... What losers trying to show their use of force... It was over you idiots!!!
Paul Harvey

Herrin, IL

#5 Aug 18, 2011
And now for the rest of the story! It appears Mr. David Sharpe is a convicted FELON. The Felony convictions came before Donna McCain was sworn in as States Attorney! Possession of a firearm by a convicted FELON? It appears the Great almighty states attorney dismissed charges back in 2009 of knowingly damage property over $300 to $10,000. But he did have to post a $20 bond, twenty dollar bond? Maybe he made a donation to the States Attorneys special fund! If the Sheriff and the States Attorney, don’t want to deal with the man contact the Feds! A convicted felon who shot at police and attempted to kill a local farmer. I do care the man is sick, but next week he could kill several people, not just attempt. Maybe they should start filming the game show “Donna’s LET’s MAKE A DEAL McCann” in the court house.(Pulaski County where money talks and Felon’s walk!)
jealousy

United States

#6 Aug 18, 2011
wow thats so crazy. i hate to say it but i am glad i dont live in karnak anymore. who will be next to go crazy there and pulaski county court people are all about the money. everyone knows that. they gave me a dui and i had no drugs or alcohol in me i got that stuff dropped to i was so mad
unknown

United States

#7 Aug 18, 2011
People also need to stop and look at what he was going through. Cancer the main part. You must know someone and their pain before you judge. How would you all feel if this was part of your family that everyone was talking about and they didn't know the person. People just need to stop and look..
Lucky Charm

Marion, IL

#8 Aug 18, 2011
Boner wrote:
I heard the Mayor was wearing skin tight clothes and looked crazy! There was a crazy woman from Zink Apt's that just sit outside like a human target and no one cared. That Willy Dodd was trying to act like Billy Dee Williams and walked around and kept pulling his pants up as he walked like he had a cobb in his butt.
Looks like another wierd statment from another Meth-Coke resident of the village!
What is next?
what

Marion, IL

#9 Aug 19, 2011
jealousy wrote:
wow thats so crazy. i hate to say it but i am glad i dont live in karnak anymore. who will be next to go crazy there and pulaski county court people are all about the money. everyone knows that. they gave me a dui and i had no drugs or alcohol in me i got that stuff dropped to i was so mad
I don't get your point. If the police gave you a DUI and no alcohol or drugs were involved then why are you so mad that the Court system dropped the charges. The whole idea of the criminal justice system is that "If a person is innocent of a crime then he will not be convicted of the crime". I would think that you would be glad that the Criminal justice system actually worked in your case instead you state that you are so mad that the charges were dropped. Would you rather be convicted of a crime that you did not commit.
bill

United States

#10 Aug 19, 2011
Cancer don't give you the right to try and kill people. Was the methamphetamine he was on for the pain?
how large a bond is right

Marion, IL

#11 Aug 19, 2011
bill wrote:
Cancer don't give you the right to try and kill people. Was the methamphetamine he was on for the pain?
Just how large of a bond do you think would be appropriate in this case? Everyone has a right to bond. It is my understanding the judge placed at $500,000 cash bond on this fellow. Just how large a bond do you consider appropriate? Meanwhile who do you think will be paying the medical bills on this fellow.
bill

United States

#12 Aug 19, 2011
Some people shouldn't get bonds. Just a few days before this shooting spree he was at the local high school walking up and down the halls cussing and no one called the police on him. He has also been accused of molesting children. So actually his bond is 50,000 since illinois let's you out on 10%. He has already shown he doesn't care for others well being so he shouldn't be allowed to get out. EVER. If he is terminally ill he should die in jail where he belongs now for doing what he did.
ajz

Springfield, IL

#13 Aug 19, 2011
Did anyone see the stupid ass State "cops" toting around Ar-15's? WOW the dude was already in custody... What losers trying to show their use of force... It was over you idiots
You are suck a numb nuts, LOL....Keep up the stupid comments
how large a bond is right

Gulf Shores, AL

#14 Aug 20, 2011
bill wrote:
Some people shouldn't get bonds. Just a few days before this shooting spree he was at the local high school walking up and down the halls cussing and no one called the police on him. He has also been accused of molesting children. So actually his bond is 50,000 since illinois let's you out on 10%. He has already shown he doesn't care for others well being so he shouldn't be allowed to get out. EVER. If he is terminally ill he should die in jail where he belongs now for doing what he did.
I would really hate to be the judge or the state's attorney in this type of case. On the one hand, the fellow has cancer and does something stupid, however on the other hand the stupid thing he does is fires a weapon at people which is really dangerous. It is easy to pontificate on an anonymous website giving dogmatic ideas of what should be done. If this fellow is sent to prison for life for shooting at people while having mental problems (due to cancer medicine or otherwise) then what kind of prison time will have to be given to the boy that actually killed his sister.(accidental or otherwise). I guess I am glad that I am not the judge in these cases. One can be pompous and say (this or that) is exactly what needs to be done without knowing all the facts or without knowing any of the facts. Maybe he should be sent to prison for the rest of his life, maybe he needs mental help, maybe he needs both. It is easy to be a critic. We have a good judge. I do not think that the judge needs criticism from anonymous website.
unknown

United States

#15 Aug 20, 2011
bill wrote:
Cancer don't give you the right to try and kill people. Was the methamphetamine he was on for the pain?
Matter of fact it was for the pain. He was hurting some stupid ass kid that was a live in got him started on it& that's wat TURNED HIM MEAN... Getting the full facts might be the right way to go before you start running your mouth!!!!!!!!!!
unknown

United States

#16 Aug 20, 2011
Also David has always had mental issues, this isn't first time he's wanted to die! He's suicidal& that's the whole reason this happened so the police would shoot him& put him out of his mizzery. That's why he's getting help.. david bond is at 5 mill. So that's alot of effing money that no one has... & Karnak is not about drugs!!!!! Its a nice home for most the people, People on here need to get their facts straight!!!!!!!!! Or just not say ne thing!!!! Davids a good man& he is getting help he needs!!!
Dj's part- It was an accident!!!!!!! Not on purpose& again need to know the facts before start running the mouth!!! He's got consequences!!!!!!! & investigation also came back as! ACCIDENT PEOPLE!!!!! Pulaski county is home to people& its a hell of a place to live!!!!!!!!!!
unknown

Mishawaka, IN

#18 Aug 21, 2011
bill wrote:
Some people shouldn't get bonds. Just a few days before this shooting spree he was at the local high school walking up and down the halls cussing and no one called the police on him. He has also been accused of molesting children. So actually his bond is 50,000 since illinois let's you out on 10%. He has already shown he doesn't care for others well being so he shouldn't be allowed to get out. EVER. If he is terminally ill he should die in jail where he belongs now for doing what he did.
For your information BILL, he's never molested ANYONE, he wasn't in no local high school cussing& shit like you keep saying. You should really get some facts straight before you start running your mouth about DAVID!!!!!!!!!! You don't know him so for shut the hell up about him.. & if he molested someone why in the hell would he still have ALL his damn kids? My cousin was accused of molestation& he wasn't ever allowed to see, spear or look at his kids!!!!!!! So why don't you tell me how that is?? People up on this website need to grow up& stop acting like teens in my local high school who love josip& rumors that are fake!!! Everything you freaks say up on isn't NOTHING to the real story. You don't know him so don't try to!!!!!!!!!! He's an amazing guy who was just ready to die from the pain, & it didn't help some prick got him started on Meth!!!!!!
Bill

United States

#19 Aug 21, 2011
Oh so you would let him watch your children? Wait first let's let him smoke his foil of meth then load his shotgun first. Then let's hear your answer. Charles Manson was a great guy at one time. Then he went crazy.
unknown

Knightstown, IN

#20 Aug 21, 2011
Bill wrote:
Oh so you would let him watch your children? Wait first let's let him smoke his foil of meth then load his shotgun first. Then let's hear your answer. Charles Manson was a great guy at one time. Then he went crazy.
He's not a molester. He's not on any sex offenders list, he still has his kids!!!! & if some little punk wouldn't have gotten him started on that crap then he wouldn't be were he's at!!!! People are heartless when it comes to stuff like this...What if this was your family? Would you let someone you didn't know, or didn't know them talking smack bout them?? No you would stand your ground because you love your family if you don't then its wrong!! Im Ganna love this man because we all know what he was going through. You don't know the full true story you know what the news& rumors say.. Us family& friends know the truth about David& that's all that matters ;) He's a hell of a buy& a kick ass father in law ;) Thanks tho ;)
unknown

Dahlgren, IL

#21 Aug 22, 2011
Boner wrote:
I heard the Mayor was wearing skin tight clothes and looked crazy! There was a crazy woman from Zink Apt's that just sit outside like a human target and no one cared. That Willy Dodd was trying to act like Billy Dee Williams and walked around and kept pulling his pants up as he walked like he had a cobb in his butt.
you know people did tell her to go inside , but she didnt ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Karnak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Travis Stoner aka FED 2 hr wrapper 2
Meth heads (Aug '11) 9 hr lmao 27
Review: Goddard's Auto Body & Auto Sales Thu Shut it 9
Low self-esteem leads to hefty hannah Thu Wasted time 6
Hillview Healthcare Jul 27 MIKEY MIKE 25
abigail rogers Jul 27 Hmmm 8
Cody? Vienna auto mechanic? Jul 25 ahhh 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Karnak Mortgages