Main Brothers/Martin Brothers Box Co.

Main Brothers/Martin Brothers Box Co.

Posted in the Karnak Forum

Joshua K Reagor

Metropolis, IL

#1 Jul 27, 2009
I see some of the other posts on here and I am going to steer clear of them. There are things that we can do in town to make things a better place for everyone. I will start by saying it doesn't matter wether you live in town or not or what social or economic level you are on. We can all pitch in a little and get alot done. Lets start one thing at a time, I propose we focus on the property just North of us, the former Martin Bro. Box Co. here is a link that you can go to and fill out: http://www.epa.state.il.us/pollution-complain...
I am interested in what everyone else thinks and lets try to keep it on track here, please.
Thanks, Joshua K Reagor
One Who Knows

United States

#2 Jul 27, 2009
Way to go Joshua if everyone pitches in things can and will get done
test

Mount Carmel, IL

#3 Jul 27, 2009
One Who Knows wrote:
Way to go Joshua if everyone pitches in things can and will get done
this is just a test
Donnie Rentfro

United States

#4 Jul 27, 2009
i agree with Joshua the people can make a big dif. in the town i have lived here my hole life and it has improved a lot
Shirley Evers

Mount Carmel, IL

#5 Jul 28, 2009
Josh, it was so refreshing to see something positive come from this website for a change.
After all the negative remarks about me and others, I just want to say "Thank You" for the positive attitude. It lets me know there are still "good people" who are willing to help in the improvement of this little community.

Again Josh, Thanks
Joshua K Reagor

Afton, OK

#6 Jul 29, 2009
Alight now that the other posts have slowed down lets get some organization and try to get some focused direction here. So first we need to identify what direction we are going to take first. I would like a little help and not take this all on by myself, I know there are some people out there that are wanting to help. I would think we need to find out who to talk to to get this cleaned up. I can find someone to come up with the capital to purchase the property but they will not take the property that has the EPA contaminated property. Lets here from the others and make this a group effort....
informed

Darby, PA

#7 Aug 12, 2009
Donna Raynalds with SIDEZ has done som research on this property - give her a call.
informed

Darby, PA

#8 Aug 12, 2009
sorry should be "some"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Karnak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grace 1 hr Red 2
Karla Martin (Jun '16) 10 hr I know her 33
Carla Hayden Sat Local 7
True Love conquers All Sat BeeStrong 1
Brandi Smithson?? Sat Justice of the Peace 6
Family Court Judge (Mar '12) May 26 Wondering 9
Steven Taylor (Aug '16) May 26 Birdie 9

Karnak Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance