bumper sticker i saw: Damn Haoles
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Feb 08

wahiawa

#63 Mar 27, 2008
best i saw was: slow down, this ain't the mainland! got mad at first, then thought about it and agreed with it.

as for getting mad about racist stickers, why bother? you don't know him, he don't know you, who cares?
alice

Honolulu, HI

#64 Mar 27, 2008
good point ohai...there is too much road rage as it is in Honolulu.

What i see though is a growing cultural and racial backlash against hawaiians. You see it all over town. Micros and Samonas are beating up on hawaiians...look at the police reports. It will only get worse as Hawaiian demands for public resources and race discriminatory funding increases. At some point, everyone will realize that their absurd claims will hurt everyone very directly.
P Punipuni

Honolulu, HI

#65 Mar 27, 2008
see that's the thing about racism, you will forgive things your own race does but condemn the same thing you see in the race you dislike. it's not fair, but that's common when you have a childish mentality. middle aged body/12 year old personality

so you think we should just let it go, like freedom of speech. so if there was a bumper sticker with a red circle and bar around a taro leaf and under it said, DAMN
MOKES!

or two slanted lines like eyes, and under is said

DAMN JAPS DAMN CHINKS DAMN CHINAMEN DAMN GOOKS DAMN YOBOS or DAMN SLOPES or DAMN N*****RS

and that's ok with you? oh yeah i forgot, you're a racist so it's ok in your book.
alice

Honolulu, HI

#66 Mar 27, 2008
settle down hon. Your ice use is showing. I ama japanese female from North dakota. I do not share your fanciful claims for historical wrongs or your lies about the Kingdom. Go sell that the haoles..they are the only ones that buy it.

“in all things be pono, aloha”

Since: Aug 07

moloka'I, hawaii

#67 Mar 27, 2008
"how can i soar with eagles when i have to work with turkeys?" put that one up by your desk and watch the stink-eye. problem is that nobody will buy you a beer after work...
2boizmom

Honolulu, HI

#68 Mar 27, 2008
"Hemo yo panty" was on this busted up pick up that pulled up next to me at the gas station. I couldn't stop laughing!

"Like OOF?" was on the top of the driver's side window (rolled halfway down so the driver could peek out) in rush hour traffic after work.

“Make the most of every day!”

Since: Feb 08

Hanson, Massachusetts

#71 Mar 27, 2008
Cutchase64 wrote:
Speaking of dispensing with (nice guy) image,
this one is a little lewd-I saw it on more than one car. "My girlfriend can't wrestle, but you should
see her box."
Lewd maybe, but very funny.
afakasi

Gardnerville, NV

#73 Nov 19, 2008
Gangsta wrote:
<quoted text> How about this one:
If you like living with primates, move to Hawaii.
Thats kind of mean but pretty dam funny.
pupu

Tokyo, Japan

#74 Jun 21, 2010
i dont like haoles...theyre rude and have no manners. the reason local people act like this is because they have no other choice. haoles dont care about anyone else but themselves.
Hillbilly

Honolulu, HI

#75 Jun 21, 2010
pupu, if you try to talk to haoles more maybe they will start to care more about "other people" such as yourself, and feel less like outcasts. Have you ever lived on the mainland- i.e. the parts that are very conservative/country and non-diverse (no, California and New York City don't count since lots of Asians live there).
laughter is good medicine

Honolulu, HI

#76 Jun 21, 2010
These bumper stickers on cars are meant to show humor and make you laugh its not meant to be taken personally and in a prejudicial way. The AINOKEA sticker is taken too seriouly from the comments that I have read. Lighten up folks laughter is a good medicine. With our deversity of diffrent races its accepted to poke fun at each other.
Vdawgydawg

Centereach, NY

#78 Sep 26, 2012
Who like scrap, and get Licked, come to exit 8 ufa

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#80 Sep 26, 2012
P Punipuni wrote:
Think about if it were any other race, you could call the ACLU. i remember the lic plate was 751 TPR or something very similar. i'll write it down and send an email to the Mayor, see what happens
Freedom of speech. Don't worry about him, it's good when your enemies reveal themselves. LOL, just think of him going to a job interview.
Hwnlady808

Pittsburgh, PA

#82 May 5, 2013
Where is the sense of humor people??? I have a sticker on both my cars that says "AINOKEA" and truly I don't! LOL

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#83 May 5, 2013
Hwnlady808 wrote:
Where is the sense of humor people??? I have a sticker on both my cars that says "AINOKEA" and truly I don't! LOL
I think "AINOKEA" is like saying "I'M AN IGNORANT SELF-CENTERED SHYTHEAD" Nothing personal, but I see it as as a proclamation that the bearer is a dope-addled buffoon, IMO.
District 1

Mililani, HI

#84 May 5, 2013
Ainokea, FBI (From Big Island), and Defend Hawaii (among others) are to a varying extent directed toward outsiders perceived to bring unwanted change to Hawaii. It is an indication of the hostility that exists when there is tension between locals and non-locals.
While socially "wrong," it is human nature, and this tension exists everywhere. Hawaii is no different, except that to an extent, it is marketed for profit, and is directed at people who are not used to being on the pointed end of racism (though they themselves may be racists without being aware of their own bigotry).
For Haole bigots, the shoe is on the other foot in Hawaii unless they work to understand and be accepted--something they may not know how to do.
Leeward Boo Woo

Phoenix, AZ

#85 May 5, 2013
District 1 wrote:
Ainokea, FBI (From Big Island), and Defend Hawaii (among others) are to a varying extent directed toward outsiders perceived to bring unwanted change to Hawaii. It is an indication of the hostility that exists when there is tension between locals and non-locals.
While socially "wrong," it is human nature, and this tension exists everywhere. Hawaii is no different, except that to an extent, it is marketed for profit, and is directed at people who are not used to being on the pointed end of racism (though they themselves may be racists without being aware of their own bigotry).
For Haole bigots, the shoe is on the other foot in Hawaii unless they work to understand and be accepted--something they may not know how to do.
Any change is unwanted by the hunters and gathers. Meanwhile the bloodline continues to get watered down.
District 1

Mililani, HI

#86 May 5, 2013
Leeward Boo Woo wrote:
<quoted text>
Any change is unwanted by the hunters and gathers. Meanwhile the bloodline continues to get watered down.
Umm...Your white supremacy is showing. Better tuck that in.
Leeward Boo Woo

Phoenix, AZ

#87 May 5, 2013
District 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Umm...Your white supremacy is showing. Better tuck that in.
what, you're not going to change for anybody or anything
District 1

Mililani, HI

#88 May 5, 2013
Leeward Boo Woo wrote:
<quoted text>
what, you're not going to change for anybody or anything
Certainly a reasoned argument backed up by facts would be compelling. I'm waiting for one to show up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kapolei Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drain the Swamp in Hawaii 3 min Joe Balls 16
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 6 min Joe Balls 634
News At Pearl Harbor, US and Japan seek absolution f... 39 min Trump your President 76
Preacher Jim (Feb '11) 1 hr Da Bears Many 498
tickets...tickets...who needs trumpe tickets? 2 hr District 1 1
News COMMENTARY: Obamas leave an image that will nev... 3 hr The Emperor wears... 17
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' 5 hr Princess Hey 251

Kapolei Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kapolei Mortgages