What a joke this state is

Posted in the Kapolei Forum

“Ebola spreader-in-chie f needs ”

Since: Mar 09

to ban travel from Ebola land

#1 May 27, 2013
Holding a memorial day ceremony in front of a dilapidated, neglected, crumbling war memorial that should've been kept in pristine condition instead they let it go to crap.

Goes to show how much this Democrat run state cares about our fallen Hawaii soldiers and how much they waste, misuse our tax dollars.

And all you dummies who continue to vote for these dummies....youre partly to blame.

#2 May 27, 2013
Only in Hawaii would they hold a memorial day ceremony in front of a dilapidated, neglected, crumbling war memorial with no shame.

Wha?

Me Hawaii liberal??

Me no take care war memorial??

Wha??

Me??

#3 May 27, 2013
Now if it were a memorial for Obama theyd be dusting it everyday, picking up every single piece of dust by hand.

I kid you not.
Spanky

Pacoima, CA

#4 May 27, 2013
You need tissues for your issues.

#5 May 27, 2013
Spanky wrote:
You need brains for your head.
Americaninfidels Nanny

Phoenix, AZ

#6 May 27, 2013
Spanky wrote:
More like b!tch issues! Always crying! I used to stick tissues in his pie hole but he starting eating them.
Been using those girly vagina plugs with the strings. He can't get them down his throat cause the string gets caught on his tooth.

#7 May 27, 2013
Only in Hawaii would they hold a memorial day ceremony in front of a crumbling, dilapidated, neglected war memorial. A piece of wall comes crashing down as the guest speaker is delivering his Memorial day speech.

ONLY IN HAWAII....
Jackel 4

Anonymous Proxy

#8 May 27, 2013
Too bad spouting and not researching. typical m.o.

#9 May 28, 2013
If it weren't so pathetic it would be hilarious.
Auntie

Honolulu, HI

#10 May 28, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
Only in Hawaii would they hold a memorial day ceremony in front of a crumbling, dilapidated, neglected war memorial. A piece of wall comes crashing down as the guest speaker is delivering his Memorial day speech.
ONLY IN HAWAII....
Eh crybaby STFCKUP and stop whining. Your a sickening fruitcake blaming the liberals for your depressing life. You and Balls are pathetic LIARS. Stop posting your are a local born kama'aina. There is no way that you are because you hate everything in Hawaii. Hell you whine about the zoo a place where children can see animals from around the world. Geez your just another transplanted mainland CRYBANY WHINING azzhole.
Auntie Kabong

Honolulu, HI

#11 May 28, 2013
*Splat*.

Since: Feb 13

Honolulu, HI

#12 Jun 22, 2013
Auntie wrote:
<quoted text>Eh crybaby STFCKUP and stop whining. Your a sickening fruitcake blaming the liberals for your depressing life. You and Balls are pathetic LIARS. Stop posting your are a local born kama'aina. There is no way that you are because you hate everything in Hawaii. Hell you whine about the zoo a place where children can see animals from around the world. Geez your just another transplanted mainland CRYBANY WHINING azzhole.
hello auntie,how can i become one of those kamanaina?

Since: Feb 13

Honolulu, HI

#13 Jun 22, 2013
the're always calling me that hawaiian name hau'ole they say it means the white worrior.but i think that they are making fun of me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kapolei Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 11 min -Lily- 2,240
HPD officer charged in domestic abuse 6 hr Joe Balls 1
TOP 100 THINGS you should never say to ASIAN girls 6 hr Joe Balls 5
Lava flow 9 hr Guru 39
Har har har har (Apr '14) 10 hr Komm Susser Todd 55
complete obama meltdown in 6 days! 16 hr Joe Balls 31
West Oahu Catholic church buys 11 acres to buil... Oct 22 Bakatari 12
Kapolei Dating
Find my Match

Kapolei People Search