Honolulu police officer injured trying to subdue man at Queen's

Apr 16, 2010 Full story: The Honolulu Advertiser 55

A man who was being held in the police cellblock caused a disturbance at The Queen's Medical Center Thursday morning, resulting in minor injuries to one police officer and more than a dozen other officers showing up to quell the disturbance.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Rod

Honolulu, HI

#1 Apr 16, 2010
more than a dozen police officers! Amazing!

“We will never forget Obama's ”

Since: Mar 09

Muslim home boys killed 3000

#2 Apr 17, 2010
Heinous, violent crimes are on the rise in this soft-on-crime, Democrat run state!
Harold

Honolulu, HI

#3 Apr 17, 2010
American_Infidel wrote:
Heinous, violent crimes are on the rise in this soft-on-crime, Democrat run state!
The biggest injustice to Hawaii is allowing racist people like you into Hawaii. You and your smart azz attitude about current events both past and present shows why we have so many problems with racism. You have a comment on everything and its usually negative and mainland based, racial motivated attempts at discrediting Hawaii and its history. Its always the same BS with you isn't it? You make so many statements that are unfounded and we don't deserve a bias view coming from a person that I suspect suffers from depression. Your comments are never good or pro-hawaii yet you claim to live here. Why if as you say we are such a 3rd world state do you remain?

#4 Apr 17, 2010
Harold wrote:
<quoted text>
The biggest injustice to Hawaii is allowing racist people like you into Hawaii. You and your smart azz attitude about current events both past and present shows why we have so many problems with racism. You have a comment on everything and its usually negative and mainland based, racial motivated attempts at discrediting Hawaii and its history. Its always the same BS with you isn't it? You make so many statements that are unfounded and we don't deserve a bias view coming from a person that I suspect suffers from depression. Your comments are never good or pro-hawaii yet you claim to live here. Why if as you say we are such a 3rd world state do you remain?
Hey, dumbass, How can I be a racist when I'm a local Hawaiian born and raised here? You should learn some facts before you go flappin your fat lips and spreading lies...
JUST SHOOT UM

Kailua, HI

#5 Apr 17, 2010
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, dumbass, How can I be a racist when I'm a local Hawaiian born and raised here? You should learn some facts before you go flappin your fat lips and spreading lies...
Poor, slow infiboi... People of any race can be racist. Try an online dictionary and look up the word. In your defense, i don't really think the word racist would apply. "Bigot" may be closer to the truth.

And yes, infiboi, it's possible for people of any race to be bigots so don't try the "I'm Hawiian" thing again; it just gives the rest of us more amo to tag you as not being too bright.

#6 Apr 17, 2010
JUST SHOOT UM wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor, slow infiboi... People of any race can be racist. Try an online dictionary and look up the word. In your defense, i don't really think the word racist would apply. "Bigot" may be closer to the truth.
And yes, infiboi, it's possible for people of any race to be bigots so don't try the "I'm Hawiian" thing again; it just gives the rest of us more amo to tag you as not being too bright.
Oh look it's stalker boi...pretending he's the smartest person in the world AGAIN.

Fact is you can't be racist against your own race so Harold is an idiot for saying such an idiotc thing.

If you want to talk about bigotry and racism you should be referring to the aKAKA bill and the extremely racist "local jobs for locals ONLY" bill that the racists in the square building is trying to pass.
JUST SHOOT UM

Kailua, HI

#7 Apr 17, 2010
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look it's stalker boi...pretending he's the smartest person in the world AGAIN.
Fact is you can't be racist against your own race so Harold is an idiot for saying such an idiotc thing.
If you want to talk about bigotry and racism you should be referring to the aKAKA bill and the extremely racist "local jobs for locals ONLY" bill that the racists in the square building is trying to pass.
Translation:

I the american Infidel, do hereby assert that I didn't understand that Hawaiians can be racist too. I now realize it was a very stupid statement so I had to do what I do best, which is try to change the subject by hitting and running away like a little wimp. That's what I know best...

#8 Apr 17, 2010
Just wait until that racist bill is challenged all the way to SCOTUS and gets national and worldwide media attention...then everyone will know this is a racist state... as if many of them didn't know that already.

Stupid politicians creating stupid bills...just another day in this Democrat-run Hawaii legislature.
JUST SHOOT UM

Kailua, HI

#9 Apr 17, 2010
American_Infidel wrote:
Translation:

I the american Infidel, still don't realize that the governor of the state is Republican. I just cant seem to get it im my mind that HAWAII is actually a republican run state.
JUST SHOOT UM

Kailua, HI

#10 Apr 17, 2010
American_Infidel wrote:
Just wait until that racist bill is challenged all the way to SCOTUS and gets national and worldwide media attention...then everyone will know this is a racist state... as if many of them didn't know that already.
Stupid politicians creating stupid bills...just another day in this Democrat-run Hawaii legislature.
Translation of Infiboi's post:

Oh My! I just realized I lost my mind! I guess that is the first step. I can see why people call me NUTS. ha! I just talked about some bill in the police thread. Golly GEE I'm a Maveric!

#11 Apr 17, 2010
JUST SHOOT UM wrote:
<quoted text>
HAWAII is actually a republican run state.
Stop lying to the sheeples, even you know Hawaii is not a Republican run state.
JUST SHOOT UM

Kailua, HI

#12 Apr 17, 2010
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop lying to the sheeples, even you know Hawaii is not a Republican run state.
Translation:

I the American infidel didn't know the the person that runs the state (the governor) is a republican.

#13 Apr 17, 2010
JUST SHOOT UM wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation:
I the American infidel didn't know the the person that runs the state (the governor) is a republican.
We have a Democrat-controlled legislature which means Lingle is a powerless figurehead. Stop lying to the sheeples even you know this.

btw, I'll be waiting for you to stalk my posts and whine like a baby about it like you always do.
JUST SHOOT UM

Kailua, HI

#14 Apr 17, 2010
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
We have a Democrat-controlled legislature which means Lingle is a powerless figurehead. Stop lying to the sheeples even you know this.
btw, I'll be waiting for you to stalk my posts and whine like a baby about it like you always do.
Translation:

I, the american infidel, have to fall into the same trap many times before I learn. After I sat here in this cold, stinky metal cage for a while I realized that using the excuse that Lingle is not at fault for anything because there is a Democratic majority in the state, invalidates all the claims us rightwingers ever made about Clinton and others in the same position.

SH*T, I fell into the same trap again. DANG!

#15 Apr 17, 2010
...ignoring the stalker troll and getting back on topic....violent crimes are on the rise in this 50-year, soft on crime Democrat-run state.

Where iceheads are allowed to toss 2-year olds onto the freeway to their death and felons are let back onto the streets to murder their ex-wifes and girlfriends!
JUST SHOOT UM

Kailua, HI

#16 Apr 18, 2010
American_Infidel wrote:
..violent crimes are on the rise in this 50-year, soft on crime Democrat-run state.
!
OH MY GOD! Spewing LIES again... Nah, I'm sorry infiboi you don't lie, you just spew. I know you are not lying because that would require some knowledge of facts which you don't have.

I know you will not be able to, but just for fun I'm going to ask that you provide some evidence for your claim that violent crimes are on the rise. By the way, violent crimes are not on the rise in this state that is run by a Republican.

Careful dude, there is a trap in front of you...
LOL

Honolulu, HI

#17 Apr 18, 2010
I was in Queen's ER one night and it was pretty freaky. One person was waiting for a prescription because he lost the one his Dr. gave him. He was playing/scooting around in a wheelchair, yakking on his cell phone. "I just waiting for my @#(#-ing prescription."

Another druggie, chronic ER visitor was yelling from another wheelchair that she was cold and wanted to lie down. "Quiet down. You said that the last time you were here." "Not. I neva come in a long time."

I guess that was mild compared to this Naholowaa guy. I would've been traumatized.
Chia pet head

Honolulu, HI

#18 Apr 18, 2010
I want his insurance plan he gets to go queens.
Harold

Honolulu, HI

#19 Apr 18, 2010
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Local boy??? then why would you post a picture of Hitler? dumb dick!! Some local boy you are, no wonder those Haoles think poorly of us you constantly pee on everything Hawaiian dea "HITLER". Wat yu tink we don't remember all the anti-local BS you have posted in past comments you
INFANTILE small BOTO head.

#20 Apr 18, 2010
Chia pet head wrote:
I want his insurance plan he gets to go queens.
It doesn't matter....soon you'll be on the "pick a number, wait in line and hope you get to see a doctor before you die" Obama plan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kapolei Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 8 min Jack 2,160
Why are Hawaii people so stupid? (Jan '11) 9 min Jack 689
We gotta do, what we gotta do. (May '07) 3 hr Bakatari 8
A week before her slaying, victim escaped to sa... (Mar '09) 3 hr Bakatari 26
Happy Birthday 4 hr popolo 1
Look at this sweetheart. 7 hr Doug Graham 1
CO2 curve ticks upward as key climate talks loom (Nov '09) 9 hr Brian_G 259
Kapolei Dating
Find my Match

Kapolei Jobs