First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Leeward lolo

Honolulu, HI

#22 Feb 5, 2013
Try not holding onto yourself and find a davenport to lean on AI. After reading your recent posts i see you dancing on tip toes, giddy and all.
Alice

Honolulu, HI

#23 Feb 5, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
And yet another troll thread by the weird and retarded Hawaii liberals just proves that we're getting under their skin and making their tiny little head's explode.
WOOHOO!!!!
You are intellectually blind and your brain is defective. Your comments are a big joke and nothing but low class humor but that's about it. Losers like you and JBalls make people realize why the GOP will never hold the highest office ever again. Crying is all you can do so knock your STUPID self OUT.

“YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO ”

Since: Mar 09

NOT BE OFFENDED

#24 Feb 5, 2013
Alice wrote:
<quoted text>You are intellectually blind and your brain is defective. Your comments are a big joke and nothing but low class humor but that's about it. Losers like you and JBalls make people realize why the GOP will never hold the highest office ever again. Crying is all you can do so knock your STUPID self OUT.
Shaddap.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#25 Feb 5, 2013
lol...all you chronic mahu's in here better stop fantasizing over me. My penthouse is full at the moment with Playboy bunnies. Go FK yourselves you pervs.
Leeward lolo

Los Angeles, CA

#26 Feb 6, 2013
Guru wrote:
lol...all you chronic mahu's in here better stop fantasizing over me. My penthouse is full at the moment with Playboy bunnies. Go FK yourselves you pervs.
Been to guru's creepy crib and old gummy magazines from Hefner don't count.
Leeward LoLo

United States

#27 Feb 19, 2013
Guru wrote:
You delusional freak! Who would want to fantasize over a 500-lb transvestite baboy with scarlet lip-stick around his azz hole.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#28 Feb 19, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Bend over, Obama wants you.
AHAHAHAHAHA
eeeeewh!!!!!
Yep, Obama is a bonifide coxsucker. Did ol Larry Sinclair in the back of Obam'a limo, and probably the chauffer too.
Leeward lolo

Honolulu, HI

#29 Feb 19, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Im not crying...Im mocking...Learn the difference, dumb shit.
Stole these words from JB. You crook.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#30 Feb 19, 2013
Leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Stole these words from JB. You crook.
He's free to use them. He's my bud.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kapolei Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Despite recent downpours, rainfall down signifi... 12 min Minneserable 4
'Bargain' shopping in HI 3 hr Guru 3
pain medicine drs 3 hr Guru 3
Human Excrement Converted to Energy 15 hr Allie 2
News Honolulu Condo Boom Prices Out Hawaiians, Unear... Thu Minneserable 2
How to get rid of fire ants (Mar '14) Thu District 1 9
Progress? Wed Lee 2
More from around the web

Kapolei People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE