Man arrested after stabbing in Sherid...

Man arrested after stabbing in Sheridan Street brawl

There are 13 comments on the The Honolulu Advertiser story from Apr 1, 2013, titled Man arrested after stabbing in Sheridan Street brawl. In it, The Honolulu Advertiser reports that:

Officers arrested a 21-year-old Kalihi man a few blocks away on King Street on suspicion of attempted murder and a drug charge, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Honolulu Advertiser.

Brawls are for babies

Honolulu, HI

#1 Apr 1, 2013
Throw the punk thug in Halawa 4-evah.
Bad Blood

Honolulu, HI

#2 Apr 1, 2013
Some people's kids are pilau.
Guru Not the Fake Ass One

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Apr 1, 2013
American-idiot is going to be bad because these are his stories to post. He will be calling you liberal and even worse names

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#4 Apr 1, 2013
Town is full of hopped-up savages. Give me Waianae any day.
Alice

Mililani, HI

#5 Apr 1, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
Town is full of hopped-up savages. Give me Waianae any day.
You should read the full story in the StarAdvertiser and you will find out that some in that bunch were from Waianae. Do you have $.75 cents or 3 quarters or are you so cheap that's why you make up your own news?
Barf Bird

Mililani, HI

#6 Apr 1, 2013
*Splat*.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#7 Apr 1, 2013
Alice wrote:
<quoted text>You should read the full story in the StarAdvertiser and you will find out that some in that bunch were from Waianae. Do you have $.75 cents or 3 quarters or are you so cheap that's why you make up your own news?
The man that was arrested for stabbing the guy is from Kalihi. Stop yer damn story-twisying.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#8 Apr 1, 2013
Not this townies first rodeo either. They like to start their criminal careers early in Kalihi.

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

Since: Mar 09

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

#9 Apr 1, 2013
Where's Deedy when you need 'em?!!
Guru Not the Fake Ass One

Phoenix, AZ

#10 Apr 1, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
Where's Deedy when you need 'em?!!
I'll repeat my post just for you. Deedy is between your mother's legs. Hope that helps!!

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

Since: Mar 09

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

#11 Apr 2, 2013
Guru Not the Fake Ass One wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll repeat my post just for you. Deedy is between your mother's legs. Hope that helps!!
You must be mistaking her for YO MAMA!

ahahahahaha

btw, STFU, liberal SCUM!

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#12 Apr 2, 2013
Liberals don't like people that defend themselves. I wonder why that is. Misery loves company? Deedy did a big service for us by plugging that bully. The other savage thugs have to think twice before starting trouble with people they don't know. This is a new experience for them.
Leeward Lolo

Mililani, HI

#13 Apr 2, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
Liberals don't like people that defend themselves. I wonder why that is. Misery loves company? Deedy did a big service for us by plugging that bully. The other savage thugs have to think twice before starting trouble with people they don't know. This is a new experience for them.
How stupid you are. When does it matter if you are a Democrat you care nothing about protecting yourself. Your such a idiot to actually posts such a ridiculous statement. When is it OK for a Republican Tea Bagger to cheat all taxpayers by purchasing food stamps from a drug addicted mother of 3 kids? In the first place you pay no income tax because you have no job. Incidents like the Deedy shooting falls on all taxpayers who will be sued for taking this kids life. A SS agent that is drinking and out night clubbing is not allowed to carry his service gun in the first place. 100% of your comments show us readers how ignorant you are. Get a job Balls your just a nuisance and a deterrent for the Republican party's cause.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kapolei Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump or Hillary 5 min District 1 195
What did Obama accomplish in 8 years? 1 hr American_Infidel 1
News Steel rail option chosen for Honolulu transit (Feb '08) 3 hr BillySoograw 267
What Hawaii is really like. (Jan '08) 5 hr Joe Balls 706
Keauhou Boy Lend Billy Bob some of your Mango M... 5 hr District 1 5
WTF? Ward Theatre! 6 hr District 1 5
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 8 hr Princess Hey 3,336

Kapolei Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kapolei Mortgages