Isle housing bottom seen - Business

Isle housing bottom seen - Business

There are 62104 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Apr 3, 2009, titled Isle housing bottom seen - Business. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

District 1 an a 2 and a 3

Los Angeles, CA

#59947 Aug 26, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear dogs hate black and red pepper...so put that on the grass and they don't sniff there to piss. probably a good idea to sprinkle some of it on these homos when you walk by them. Just put a hand-full of it on their shoulders when they aren't looking. Then sit back and watch the show.
lol!
So your Lolo is making fun of a pregnant druggie who walks the streets of her paradise. Then we have joey & Sh!T 4 Brains with there inhumane suggestions. IT's no wonder they feed off each other.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#59948 Aug 27, 2013
Typical liberal...Miley Cyrus
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv-m...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#59949 Aug 27, 2013
Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
May I suggest Orly Taitz for all the info you seek.
Let us know how that works out for ya .....
It is going quite well actually. If it is going to the Supreme Court, brought there by another Judge himself, after she presented the evidence I would say that is going very well.

Also add the over 1,200 forensic tests on obama's birth certificate, and the fact that he failed e-verify and he can't pass that, I would say you are eating shit every day now.

Add to his failed SS#, bc, and his selective service card which is an absolute JOKE, not to mention his book that admits by obama himself that he was born in Kenya, and all of his families acknowledgement of same, yeah...it is going great! The fact that the sick msm refuses to report it is the reason that they are going out of business as most people go straight to Drudge, which is an amalgamantion of hundreds of worldwide news sources around the globe for their news. You, and msnbc, cnn, nbc, and cbs are about to become extinct.

So go ahead you sourpuss old hag...spout on about obama being real...the rest of the world KNOWS this guy is the biggest fraud in history. We will be damn lucky if he turns out NOT to be the anti-christ when it is all over.

Only a fool like yourself would attach themselves to such an unhinged psycho as obama. I hope you are proud of yourself for being so stupid.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#59950 Aug 27, 2013
Stumpy wrote:
<quoted text>YOU ARE JUST AN INTERNET BULLSHITTER. If you really had much business here you should be able to figure out how to move here. You are probably afraid of the people who live on the island. It sucks to be you and STFU.
lol...you are using your little head stumper. The one that doesn't think.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#59951 Aug 27, 2013
interesting...this is why I don't use facebook, etc
http://money.cnn.com/2013/08/26/technology/so...
Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

#59953 Aug 27, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
It is going quite well actually. If it is going to the Supreme Court, brought there by another Judge himself, after she presented the evidence I would say that is going very well.
Also add the over 1,200 forensic tests on obama's birth certificate, and the fact that he failed e-verify and he can't pass that, I would say you are eating shit every day now.
Add to his failed SS#, bc, and his selective service card which is an absolute JOKE, not to mention his book that admits by obama himself that he was born in Kenya, and all of his families acknowledgement of same, yeah...it is going great! The fact that the sick msm refuses to report it is the reason that they are going out of business as most people go straight to Drudge, which is an amalgamantion of hundreds of worldwide news sources around the globe for their news. You, and msnbc, cnn, nbc, and cbs are about to become extinct.
So go ahead you sourpuss old hag...spout on about obama being real...the rest of the world KNOWS this guy is the biggest fraud in history. We will be damn lucky if he turns out NOT to be the anti-christ when it is all over.
Only a fool like yourself would attach themselves to such an unhinged psycho as obama. I hope you are proud of yourself for being so stupid.
You refused to meet up when I proposed a friendly wager prior to the 2012 election while you were being a touristy tourist at your bunk time share.

Next time you're touristing, I got a few dockets to burn that says all you spew here will not ever be realized.

Time to put up or shut up tourist.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#59954 Aug 27, 2013
WHERE ARE ALL THE CHINESE BUYERS?...right here:
http://money.cnn.com/video/news/2013/08/09/n-...

The Chinese are the second biggest buyers of US real estate...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#59955 Aug 27, 2013
Love also commented on the release of Obama's long-form "birth certificate," as follows:

Love: I -- I remember when he found -- he finally found his birth certificate.

Newton: Mm-hm.(Laughter.)

Love: And --

Newton: It took a little too long, by the way.(More laughter.)

Love: Uh, hey, you know, you come from -- uh, your parents don't live together, they travel all over the world, documents get lost, there -- and -- and uh -- and so he wanted to -- he wanted to just like have, like, an impromptu press conference, just walk into the press briefing room in the White House and just like put it -- the birth certificate -- out on the podium, and everyone was like, that's a really bad idea!(Laughter.)

But he was like very gung-ho about doing it, because he was so irritated about it.

Clearly Love wasn't clued in on the forged LFBC scam. Obama did not "find" his LFBC; he ordered two copies from Hawaii, which were delivered to the White House by his lawyer Judith Corley, with his full knowledge. What Obama "found" was that the forgery that was cooked up looked so good to his untrained, inexpert (in document authentication) eyes that he was willing to show it to the entire White House press pool.

Cooler heads prevailed; this was a "really bad idea" because if all of the reporters had been able to inspect the LFBC forgery, the odds are good that one or more of them might have noted discrepancies -- like some of the "typed" characters being out of pitch, or the image of the date stamp or Alvin T. Onaka stamp having the sheen typical of a laser printout rather than the dullness and penetration into the paper of a genuine inked rubber stamp.

Instead, the release of the LFBC had to be carefully orchestrated -- presented to the press pool in the context of political talking points, and with only carefully manufactured black-and-white copies handed out. Only one reporter, Savannah Guthrie, was allowed to view, touch, and photograph -- but not thoroughly inspect -- the paper forgery.

This is exactly the behavior you would expect when perpetrating a cover-up. If Obama had actually shown up displaying the paper forgery, that is the kind of transparency you would expect if the LFBC were genuine -- but such an action would indeed have been very foolish to take while scamming the public.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/08/w...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#59956 Aug 27, 2013
Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
You refused to meet up when I proposed a friendly wager prior to the 2012 election while you were being a touristy tourist at your bunk time share.
Next time you're touristing, I got a few dockets to burn that says all you spew here will not ever be realized.
Time to put up or shut up tourist.
...do you actually think I would ever meet up with you in a bar? If I did you would be on the ground within two seconds.

The truth about obama has you in a state of panic. We get that. It is written in every one of your pathetic posts. Whether they let him stay in because he is black or not, his legacy will by far be as the worst president in the history of this country. As I said once before, he will probably get an after the fact revelation that he was never the president, only an imposter. That is who you support.

When they come for you make sure that you act with dignity as they drag you though the streets. No screaming and no begging.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#59957 Aug 27, 2013
Breaking news today that the chemical weapons in Syria were from obama giving them to the rebels...

No evidence is being seen, John Kerry is adamant that it is there but won't show it. Russia vs the US is the fear. obama gave these weapons to them and they used them....the coverup is already in the works. Now obama will bomb them. Sounds like Benghazi, F&F all over again...

c2c
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#59958 Aug 27, 2013
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#59959 Aug 27, 2013
...as stupid pau the magnificent-moron flamer continues to insist that Russia is on our side...the sick truth is coming out...

"WND EXCLUSIVE
Evidence: Syria gas attack work of U.S. allies
Contrary evidence arises as U.S. considers punishing Assad regime

Published: 8 hours ago
author-image Jerome R. Corsi About | Email | Archive
Jerome R. Corsi, a Harvard Ph.D.,

Syria-Chemical-Attacks

NEW YORK – As the U.S. considers a response to what it calls a chemical weapon attack by Syria’s Bashar al-Assad regime that killed hundreds of civilians, reliable Middle Eastern sources say they have evidence the culprits actually were the rebel forces trying to take over the government.

Secretary of State John Kerry accused the Assad government Monday of covering up the use of chemical weapons in “a cowardly crime” and a “moral obscenity” that shocked the world’s conscience. Kerry claimed the Obama administration had “undeniable” evidence “that the Assad government was culpable in the use of chemical weapons on civilians” in the Aug. 21 attack in Damascus suburbs.

Reports that the Obama administration is considering a military strike against the Assad government continued to circulate Monday. Meanwhile, U.N. weapon inspectors in Syria were fired upon by snipers as they attempted to investigate the site of the Aug. 21 attack.

Assad has rejected charges that his government forces used chemical weapons as “preposterous” and “completely politicized,” the Los Angeles Times reported.

He argues Syrian forces were in the targeted area.

“How is it possible that any country would use chemical weapons, or any weapons of mass destruction, in an area where its own forces are located?” Assad asked in the interview with Izvestia, according to a translation provided by Syria’s official news agency and published by the Los Angeles Times.

“This is preposterous! These accusations are completely politicized and come on the back of the advances made by the Syrian Army against the terrorists.”

Rebel attack?

With the assistance of former PLO member and native Arabic-speaker Walid Shoebat, WND has assembled evidence from various Middle Eastern sources that cast doubt on Obama administration claims the Assad government is responsible for last week’s attack.

A video posted on YouTube, embedded below, shows Free Syrian Army, or FSA, rebel forces launching a Sarin gas attack on a Syrian village.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/video-shows-rebels...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#59960 Aug 27, 2013
....obama: it was a bad video that did it.
Dealer man

Honolulu, HI

#59961 Aug 27, 2013
It's time for you to take more meds.
Alice

Mililani, HI

#59962 Aug 27, 2013
Leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen the pregnant chronic who hangs around the post office? If the kid is born alive what a mess it will be.
Now you got JB worried. This turd likes to hunt down homeless Waianae skanks and pork for them $2 bucks.
Auntie Kabong

Mililani, HI

#59963 Aug 27, 2013
*Splat*.
Pidgin two da macks

Mililani, HI

#59964 Aug 27, 2013
Guru wrote:
...as stupid pau the magnificent-moron flamer continues to insist that Russia is on our side...the sick truth is coming out...
"WND EXCLUSIVE
Evidence: Syria gas attack work of U.S. allies
Contrary evidence arises as U.S. considers punishing Assad regime
Published: 8 hours ago
author-image Jerome R. Corsi About | Email | Archive
Jerome R. Corsi, a Harvard Ph.D.,
Syria-Chemical-Attacks
NEW YORK – As the U.S. considers a response to what it calls a chemical weapon attack by Syria’s Bashar al-Assad regime that killed hundreds of civilians, reliable Middle Eastern sources say they have evidence the culprits actually were the rebel forces trying to take over the government.
Secretary of State John Kerry accused the Assad government Monday of covering up the use of chemical weapons in “a cowardly crime” and a “moral obscenity” that shocked the world’s conscience. Kerry claimed the Obama administration had “undeniable” evidence “that the Assad government was culpable in the use of chemical weapons on civilians” in the Aug. 21 attack in Damascus suburbs.
Reports that the Obama administration is considering a military strike against the Assad government continued to circulate Monday. Meanwhile, U.N. weapon inspectors in Syria were fired upon by snipers as they attempted to investigate the site of the Aug. 21 attack.
Assad has rejected charges that his government forces used chemical weapons as “preposterous” and “completely politicized,” the Los Angeles Times reported.
He argues Syrian forces were in the targeted area.
“How is it possible that any country would use chemical weapons, or any weapons of mass destruction, in an area where its own forces are located?” Assad asked in the interview with Izvestia, according to a translation provided by Syria’s official news agency and published by the Los Angeles Times.
“This is preposterous! These accusations are completely politicized and come on the back of the advances made by the Syrian Army against the terrorists.”
Rebel attack?
With the assistance of former PLO member and native Arabic-speaker Walid Shoebat, WND has assembled evidence from various Middle Eastern sources that cast doubt on Obama administration claims the Assad government is responsible for last week’s attack.
A video posted on YouTube, embedded below, shows Free Syrian Army, or FSA, rebel forces launching a Sarin gas attack on a Syrian village.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/video-shows-rebels...
Eh you Haole no budda us guys wit lolo kine stuff. We neva like be hanai by Amerlica in da 2nd place. If I had mei way I would send all da pilau no good fo nuthin haoles back ova dere(mainland), and only keep da good looking haole wahines unda 30 ears old. If yu no stop buttering us guys we figga it is cause you stay two stupid tinking us guys is why Obama wen win.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#59965 Aug 27, 2013
Hard to tell anything from the videos shown. I guess there are no good cameras in Syria? Chemical weapons should be clearly marked so there would be no mistaking them, these containers look like something you'd carry milk around in, Also, deploying chemical weapons is a very hard thing to do in the first place. You have to really know what the wind and weather is doing at multiple levels. From what I've seen, the rebels launched the chemical weapons, didn't know what they are doing, it blew back on them, killed their own people, and figure that the media will cover for Obama. Great propaganda value either way. Next,the Syrian government would be within it's rights to have used them, but they are already winning by conventional means, so there is no reason to employ chemicals. Chemical weapons aren't very effective in that terrain anyways, they would be used only to gain media attention and terrorize the world, so ask yourself, "Who needs the attention?" Obama, of course. Needs to justify U.S strikes.
District 1 an a 2 and a 3

Los Angeles, CA

#59966 Aug 27, 2013
That was former Private Joey posting from a trollhole on the Toxic Coast of Oahu.
Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

#59967 Aug 27, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
...do you actually think I would ever meet up with you in a bar? If I did you would be on the ground within two seconds.
The truth about obama has you in a state of panic. We get that. It is written in every one of your pathetic posts. Whether they let him stay in because he is black or not, his legacy will by far be as the worst president in the history of this country. As I said once before, he will probably get an after the fact revelation that he was never the president, only an imposter. That is who you support.
When they come for you make sure that you act with dignity as they drag you though the streets. No screaming and no begging.
Getting hissy with it and having violent intentions indicates clearly you've been outed. After all, a friendly wager is just that, friendly. But if you're intentions are realized, you got nothing to fear....I'd never strike a women in self defense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kapolei Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Take a knee and YOURE FIRED! 1 hr Francine 104
The Clinton Cloak of Invisibility 1 hr Francine 26
Add A Word, Drop, Drop A Word (May '11) 6 hr Princess Hey 715
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '16) 6 hr Princess Hey 823
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 6 hr Princess Hey 4,622
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 7 hr Dr Guru 2,423
Liberals Hate Free Speech 8 hr District 1 41

Kapolei Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance