Isle housing bottom seen - Business

Full story: Honolulu Star-Bulletin

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.

Comments (Page 2,908)

Showing posts 58,141 - 58,160 of61,754
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Wat da fck bra

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

local boi in both places wrote:
<quoted text>
what you say hea boi. you no good welfare cheat that raids the trashcans in the weeds but the road. you no have good job only talk chit lika dis here. you no no nothing cept talk chit. nobody talk to you prob so you all is do is disrespect da otha man that you can not be like but you want to cuz you jealos. you no have the soul to talk. you no have right to be bitchin in hea all day long like goon from plam. you no talk anymore. you get joba and shut up loser.
Eat me punk azz Guru. You look ridiculous trying 4act like 1 local.
Burp

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

Wat da fck bra wrote:
<quoted text>Eat me punk azz Guru. You look ridiculous trying 4act like 1 local.
Punk azz guru did get the boi part correct. What a waste he is.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

...must be tough being a moron in here that watches obama's total incompetence and cover-up lies on a daily bases. I understand your pain.

...as far as burp goes, I am glad I got it right. Just for you. Thanks for the lesson on bird talk....err., I mena pidgin.

I no talk akami like you boi. Ainokea brah. I wen drinkin last night and we was all buss. Ai kudeesh? Fo real? Yep! broke da mouf too. Ass why da reason. it wuz da kine and da best. So you can take your cho cho lips and go broke da mouf on you chop suey auntie. den you can go holohol wit you fren chewy. You no go bye bye and giva false crack on the homeless guy wen you pas by. Dat is ckiken all da way brah. Das rude I no need explain, you gef 'em, ah? So don get all huhu wen I say dis or dat. You no wen you all buss up and have no junkalunka. Eh?, you files all kapakahi on dis? You no how to unnastand da kine? See kuz, I can get kamaaina discount all day brah. i go, dey see me comin' and dey givum up fas. I no malihini no mo.

My parents made me drop da pidgin'. "It aint no good for you to speak lik dat!" Get your educkashun!

You sound like onebruddah or sistadat tink dat dey can do something, but really dey cannot. You are one hard core nochannic.

Tanks, eh, fo adressing the situation! Mahalo.
Burp

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> No, we've got the dumbest population since Hitler's Germany and Japan's Emperor, you stupid, stupid MFer. Now get back to your video games and let the adults talk.
You never act like an adult you don't have it in you. You're just an old tool that hangs on topix.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

"In the speech, Gebali said she would like “open files” to expose nations like the United States that are resisting the current military-controlled government of Egypt by continuing to support “terrorist” groups such as the Muslim Brotherhood.

“The Egyptian people are astounded,” wrote Coptic Egyptian author Michael Armanious in an article titled “Egyptians Bewildered Over Support for the Muslim Brotherhood,” published by the Gatestone Institute International Policy Council.“They simply do not understand the Obama Administration’s efforts to bring the Muslim Brotherhood back to power.”

Armanious puzzled over why the Obama administration supported the Muslim Brotherhood when the result of the “Arab Spring” was to oust Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak and elect Muslim Brotherhood-backed Mohamed Morsi as president June 30, 2012.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/now-egypt-looks-to...
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
One would expect a birther with a Yellow Streak to subscribe to lunacy that you spew which is all wet in the river of life, Stump!
What's occurring in Syria is not something that a humane or civilized world can ignore. The UN is in agreement with this as is Russia.
lol...typical.

WH Official:'Very Little Doubt' Assad Regime Behind Chemical Attack...
Sets Stage for Bigger Role...
Sharp Shift in Tone...
Syria Agrees to UN Inspection...
HAGEL: US PREPARED FOR 'ALL CONTINGENCIES'...
Iran warns 'harsh consequences'...
Chemical attack evidence 'may have been destroyed'...
Russia Warns Not to Repeat Past Mistakes...
Iraq-style 'adventure'...

BOMBING 'IN DAYS' "

lol...unfortunately for you, Russia does not agree with you. obama just needs to wag the dog to get the headlines off of him as the greatest freak show on earth.

Nice try.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
One would expect a birther with a Yellow Streak to subscribe to lunacy that you spew which is all wet in the river of life, Stump!
What's occurring in Syria is not something that a humane or civilized world can ignore. The UN is in agreement with this as is Russia.
Dictionary: definition of "yellow streak": see Hilary Clinton, Leon Panetta and especially Barack Obama on this issue.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

this is funny!...
http://music.yahoo.com/photos/crowd-reactions...
mad hatter

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
Dictionary: definition of "yellow streak": see Hilary Clinton, Leon Panetta and especially Barack Obama on this issue.
You are the only crazy mutt on topix.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

obama is ready to start WWIII...

"
WH Official:'Very Little Doubt' Assad Regime Behind Chemical Attack...
Sets Stage for Bigger Role...
Sharp Shift in Tone...
Britain gets ready to launch military action...
RUSSIA: Force without UN mandate 'blatant violation of int'l law'...
ASSAD: US military will 'fail' like in Vietnam...
Iran warns 'harsh consequences'...
Chemical attack evidence 'may have been destroyed'...
Iraq-style 'adventure'...
UN inspection team hit by sniper fire...

U.S. READY TO FOLLOW ON SYRIA"

...now he is riding his bike, golfing and having a great time!

The Benghazi-coward is now going to up his game and cause a world-wide crisis as he tries to wag-the-dog to hide from his problems. If he attacks Syria, Iran may jump in and both of them will do Israel. Who in here thinks obama will protect Israel? He wouldn't even eat dinner with Netanyahu.

Yep, here comes obama. He "got Osama", or so he claims. He has a birth certificate...or so he claims. He is the phoniest dude you ever will see.

This is just the beginning...
Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Guru wrote:
<quoted text>Russia does not agree with you.
False comment.

"Russia urges Syria to cooperate with chemical weapons probe" >

"Russia urged Syria's government to cooperate with U.N. experts investigating the alleged use of chemical weapons by government troops Friday, as the White House weighed its response.

Moscow and Washington agree an objective inquiry is needed into the allegations that up to 1,200 civilians were killed, the Russian Foreign Ministry said in a statement, according to Reuters.

"The Russian side called on the Syrian government to cooperate with the U.N. chemical experts. It is now up to the opposition, which should guarantee safe access for the mission to the alleged place of the incident," the ministry said.

Russia has been a key ally of the Syria’s President Bashar Assad, and its stance underlines the extent of international concern.

U.S. State Department officials and intelligence agencies met at the White House for three hours on Thursday to discuss how to respond to the alleged gas attacks.

However, the Obama administration has not discussed plans to intervene or to enforce a no fly zone over the country.

“The President has directed the intelligence community to gather facts and evidence so that we can determine what occurred in Syria,” a senior Obama administration official told NBC News.

“We have a range of options available, and we are going to act very deliberately so that we're making decisions consistent with our national interest as well as our assessment of what can advance our objectives in Syria,” the official added.

It came as more evidence emerged of the Wednesday’s attack, with witnesses saying some of the victims died in the upper floors of buildings as they tried to escape the gas.

"People started hearing from the mosques that they have to go to upper floors in the building [to escape the gas]," a man in the Damascus suburb of Zamalka told NBC News’ U.K. partner, ITV News.

"So those people died while they were trying to go up. Today we found them here."

"We found more than 40 bodies in other houses today."

Russia, which has protected Assad from three consecutive U.N. Security Council resolutions aimed at pressuring him to end violence, said earlier this week that the alleged chemical attack, which killed hundreds of people, may have been a "provocation" by rebels meant to put the blame on Assad.

Syrian officials have called allegations against their forces "illogical and fabricated."

Arab League-United Nations envoy Lakhdar Brahimi believes that the alleged chemical weapon attack in Syria this week should speed up work towards an international peace conference, his spokeswoman said on Friday, according to Reuters.

"He thinks that the recent escalation and grave (event) that happened in Syria, in Damascus close to the capital, should put an urgency to Geneva 2, to move forward on the political (talks) and should prove to the world that there is no military solution," Khawla Mattar told a news briefing in Geneva.

Meanwhile, the two-year civil war reached “a shameful milestone” Friday when the United Nations told NBC News’ Ann Curry that one million Syrian children had become refugees – 75 per cent of them under the age of 11.

Speaking from Geneva via Skype, High Commissioner for Refugees Antonio Guterres said in addition to the one million who have fled, another two million children inside Syria are displaced or threatened by war."
Balless Balls

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Guru wrote:
You are a nagging pimple on the azz of America, and a chronic out of state posting fanatical azzhole. Why are bothering Hawaii's forum dikkface? LA Guru the prikk that makes LA the land of azzhole.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Balless Balls wrote:
<quoted text>You are a nagging pimple on the azz of America, and a chronic out of state posting fanatical azzhole. Why are bothering Hawaii's forum dikkface? LA Guru the prikk that makes LA the land of azzhole.
You the forum monitor for Honolulu now, Fuckstick?
Francine

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> You the forum monitor for Honolulu now, Fuckstick?
Fck you azzhole. Shouldn't you be out looking for food stamps or skanky haole homeless bytches?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Francine wrote:
<quoted text>Fck you azzhole. Shouldn't you be out looking for food stamps or skanky haole homeless bytches?
Not at all, Roberta, That's your fantasy and has nothing to do with me.
Francine

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Not at all, Roberta, That's your fantasy and has nothing to do with me.
Stupid mainland transplant like you think Oahu is the mainland. It is a small place dumb azz and people have family everywhere on this island. You are famous as a unwanted MTFCKR that has a ZERO on his back. Your problem is you want us to believe your have something that everybody wants. Balls you ain't got shyt, and you are just a lonely old white man unfamiliar with where you are thus you make a big racist azz and pathological liar out of yourself trying to fit in. That is not going to work azzhole.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Francine wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid mainland transplant like you think Oahu is the mainland. It is a small place dumb azz and people have family everywhere on this island. You are famous as a unwanted MTFCKR that has a ZERO on his back. Your problem is you want us to believe your have something that everybody wants. Balls you ain't got shyt, and you are just a lonely old white man unfamiliar with where you are thus you make a big racist azz and pathological liar out of yourself trying to fit in. That is not going to work azzhole.
I don't know why you think I "try to fit in", I don't give a shyt about fitting in, that's your burden. I live my own life and guess what, YOU are not even in the equation. You should see a counselor, Roberta, you ain't no beauty queen anymore but think you're the queen anyways. You're just a 66 year old hag with nothing better to do than attack haoles. LOLOLOL.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Balless Balls wrote:
<quoted text>You are a nagging pimple on the azz of America, and a chronic out of state posting fanatical azzhole. Why are bothering Hawaii's forum dikkface? LA Guru the prikk that makes LA the land of azzhole.
...and I say Hawaii needs to ship your smelly azz off island so we can save money. No need to waste it on you, all you do is drag down Hawaii. So take your last drag on your crack pipe dude and get a life!
mad hatter

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
...and I say Hawaii needs to ship your smelly azz off island so we can save money. No need to waste it on you, all you do is drag down Hawaii. So take your last drag on your crack pipe dude and get a life!
There's nothing like two loudmouth bullies shouting down an island lady. Nothing like it.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know why you think I "try to fit in", I don't give a shyt about fitting in, that's your burden. I live my own life and guess what, YOU are not even in the equation. You should see a counselor, Roberta, you ain't no beauty queen anymore but think you're the queen anyways. You're just a 66 year old hag with nothing better to do than attack haoles. LOLOLOL.
...well said!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 58,141 - 58,160 of61,754
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Kapolei Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Kapolei People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••