Isle housing bottom seen - Business

Isle housing bottom seen - Business

There are 62104 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Apr 3, 2009, titled Isle housing bottom seen - Business. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#56694 May 8, 2013
Video maker blamed for Benghazi remains jailed
But term has nothing to do with sparking Muslims to demonstrate
Published: 5 hours ago
part 1/2-

...as I said yesterday....

It was no less than President Obama who blamed the Benghazi terror attack on an obscure video trailer posted on the Internet called “Innocence of Muslims.”

And it was Secretary of State Hillary Clinton who promised the father of one of the Americans killed that she would see to it that the person who made the video was arrested and prosecuted.
Ads by Google

How I Removed Bad Credit1 simple trick & my credit score jumped 217 pts. Banks hate this! www.thecreditsolutionprogram.com

That confirmation comes directly from Joe Woods, the father of Tyrone Woods. The elder Woods told the Lars Larson radio show he was in attendance when the body of his son was returned from Benghazi.

Also there were Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.

He said Obama was “totally insincere.”

“His face was looking at me, but his eyes were looking over my shoulder,” he said,“like he could not look me in the eye.… totally insincere … more of a whining type of ‘I’m sorry.’”

He said Hillary Clinton also came over to talk.

“She did not appear to be one bit sincere at all. She mentioned that thing about we’re going to have that person arrested and prosecuted who did the video.”

So what about that filmmaker, Nakoula Basseley Nakoula?

He’s been in jail since the controversy erupted, officially for reasons unrelated to his “offense” against Islam.

A lawyer for the filmmaker told WND his client was serving time for a probation violation and is scheduled to be released this fall from a prison in Latoona, Texas.

The issue was all over Twitter, where one person commented,“It’s crystal clear that the terrorists who killed four Americans in Benghazi weren’t spurred on by an anti-Islam video, despite what administration officials wanted the public to believe. But nearly eight months after the attacks,‘Innocence of Muslims’ filmmaker Makoula Basseley Nakoula still languishes in prison.”

Critics of the Obama administration point out that a year in jail for a probation violation appears out of the ordinary.

Find out why the left behaves as it does, in “Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.”

The Associated Press has reported the man behind the video had violated a probation order and acquired a driver’s license under a false name.

He had been on probation in a bank fraud case.

The plea agreement accepted by U.S. District Court Judge Christina Snyder last fall put Nakoula behind bars, but none of the offenses was related to “Innocence of Muslims,” which portrays the founder of Islam as a religious fraud and pedophile.

The New York Times called the video “crude” and said it depicted Muhammad as “a bloodthirsty, philandering thug.”

The newspaper described Nakoula, 55, as “a Coptic Christian born in Egypt.”

The Obama administration clung for weeks to the story that it was Muslims upset over the video who spontaneously rioted in Benghazi, killing Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three others. U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice made the claim on five morning news shows the Sunday after the attack.

But the claim was contradicted by Mohammed Magariaf, president of Libya’s National Assembly, who said it had “nothing to do” with the attack. Evidence has mounted ever since that it was an organized attack on the U.S. by a group affiliated with al-Qaida.

A witness at today’s House panel hearing on Benghazi, Gregory Hicks,...

continued-
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#56695 May 8, 2013
part 2/2-

"...the former deputy chief of mission in Libya, said his jaw dropped when he heard Rice blame the video.

Hicks said the YouTube video was a “non-event” in Libya.

The New York Times said,“Militants interviewed at the scene said they were unaware of the video until a protest in Cairo called it to their attention.”

The video was described as an “amateurish project” that might have “disappeared quietly.”

WND has reported that a sub-plot to the issue is that the CIA, under Gen. David Petraeus, purportedly was using the Benghazi mission to coordinate U.S. aid to Syrian opposition groups.

WND reported that the U.S. facility in Benghazi was not a consulate and at no point functioned as one, according to informed Middle East security officials.

Instead, the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi served as a meeting place to coordinate aid for the rebel-led insurgencies in the Middle East, the security officials said.

Among the tasks performed inside the building was collaborating with Arab countries on the recruitment of fighters – including jihadists – to target Bashar al-Assad’s regime in Syria.

Furthering the story, WND reported claims that Paula Broadwell, the alleged mistress of Petraeus, revealed a secret CIA detention center in Benghazi in a public speech she gave just weeks after the attack.

Broadwell, a former counter-terrorism operative, co-authored a bestselling biography of Petraeus. She discussed the book in a keynote speech Oct. 26 at a University of Denver alumni symposium.

In a question-and-answer session, Broadwell was asked about the Sept. 11, 2012, attacks against the U.S. mission in Benghazi.

She stated:“Now I don’t know if a lot of you heard this, but the CIA annex had actually had taken a couple of Libya militia members prisoner. And they think that the attack on the consulate was an effort to try to get these prisoners back. So that’s still being vetted.”
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/video-maker-blamed...

http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/video-maker-blamed...

...the ONLY reason he is still in jail is because if they let him out they have to explain WHY they illegally put him in jail in the first place. EVERYONE in the world knows it was a terrorist attack and not a video-caused spontaneous "protest" as obama/clinton made up to COVER for their cowardly in-actions.

obama and clinton are cowards and liars. They should be put in jail in this poor guys' place. Say goodbye to obama. he can not come back from this even now, and there is a lot more testimony to come forward.
Leeward LoLo

United States

#56696 May 8, 2013
Guru is the head diksmoker on this fake thread. American Infidel lyks Gurus azz. Ha ha ha!
Leeward lolo

Phoenix, AZ

#56697 May 8, 2013
Guru wrote:
you can't make this sh!t up!
http://www.drudgereport.com/
Oh yes they can and they probably did cause i won't open your crap Sh!t 4 Brains.

Made you look S 4 B.
Rasbit Hama

Canyon Country, CA

#56698 May 8, 2013
Guru wrote:
Video maker blamed for Benghazi remains jailed
But term has nothing to do with sparking Muslims to demonstrate
Published: 5 hours ago
part 1/2-
...as I said yesterday....
It was no less than President Obama who blamed the Benghazi terror attack on an obscure video trailer posted on the Internet called “Innocence of Muslims.”
And it was Secretary of State Hillary Clinton who promised the father of one of the Americans killed that she would see to it that the person who made the video was arrested and prosecuted.
Ads by Google
How I Removed Bad Credit1 simple trick & my credit score jumped 217 pts. Banks hate this! www.thecreditsolutionprogram.com
That confirmation comes directly from Joe Woods, the father of Tyrone Woods. The elder Woods told the Lars Larson radio show he was in attendance when the body of his son was returned from Benghazi.
Also there were Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.
He said Obama was “totally insincere.”
“His face was looking at me, but his eyes were looking over my shoulder,” he said,“like he could not look me in the eye.… totally insincere … more of a whining type of ‘I’m sorry.’”
He said Hillary Clinton also came over to talk.
“She did not appear to be one bit sincere at all. She mentioned that thing about we’re going to have that person arrested and prosecuted who did the video.”
So what about that filmmaker, Nakoula Basseley Nakoula?
He’s been in jail since the controversy erupted, officially for reasons unrelated to his “offense” against Islam.
A lawyer for the filmmaker told WND his client was serving time for a probation violation and is scheduled to be released this fall from a prison in Latoona, Texas.
The issue was all over Twitter, where one person commented,“It’s crystal clear that the terrorists who killed four Americans in Benghazi weren’t spurred on by an anti-Islam video, despite what administration officials wanted the public to believe. But nearly eight months after the attacks,‘Innocence of Muslims’ filmmaker Makoula Basseley Nakoula still languishes in prison.”
Critics of the Obama administration point out that a year in jail for a probation violation appears out of the ordinary.
Find out why the left behaves as it does, in “Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.”
The Associated Press has reported the man behind the video had violated a probation order and acquired a driver’s license under a false name.
He had been on probation in a bank fraud case.
The plea agreement accepted by U.S. District Court Judge Christina Snyder last fall put Nakoula behind bars, but none of the offenses was related to “Innocence of Muslims,” which portrays the founder of Islam as a religious fraud and pedophile.
The New York Times called the video “crude” and said it depicted Muhammad as “a bloodthirsty, philandering thug.”
The newspaper described Nakoula, 55, as “a Coptic Christian born in Egypt.”
The Obama administration clung for weeks to the story that it was Muslims upset over the video who spontaneously rioted in Benghazi, killing Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three others. U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice made the claim on five morning news shows the Sunday after the attack.
But the claim was contradicted by Mohammed Magariaf, president of Libya’s National Assembly, who said it had “nothing to do” with the attack. Evidence has mounted ever since that it was an organized attack on the U.S. by a group affiliated with al-Qaida.
A witness at today’s House panel hearing on Benghazi, Gregory Hicks,...
continued-
"Find out why the left behaves as it does, in “Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.”
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/video-maker-blamed... ;

haha good one guru!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#56699 May 8, 2013
lol! hey Rasbit! howzit!!

:))
NASA

Canyon Country, CA

#56700 May 8, 2013
Leeward lolo

Phoenix, AZ

#56701 May 8, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I saw that somewhere recently but not sure. If it is by your place you just made a fortune. Let me know if you hear anything else or we can google it. Thanks lolo.
You're welcome you dicksmoker! Wow soon i'll be a complete rich dick like you....Whoopee!!!
Leeward lolo

Phoenix, AZ

#56702 May 8, 2013
Time for me to go! Continue playing with yourself, as usual
Burp

Mililani, HI

#56703 May 8, 2013
Mirror, mirror on the wall, Yuck.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#56704 May 8, 2013
Leeward lolo wrote:
Time for me to go! Continue playing with yourself, as usual
Good. Nobody will miss you for even a second ass-licker. I knew you couldn't handle the truth! JUST AS PREDICTED AND RIGHT ON SCHEDULE!-lol

Clinton in a massive perjury trap now...
http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/hillary-perjured-h...

obama is next! On this and on his bc which is going to the Supreme Court now.

I expect the morons to suddenly disappear forever in a few weeks. Goodbye morons in advance! You lost. Book it Dano!

LOL!
Rasbit Hama

United States

#56705 May 9, 2013
Guru wrote:
lol! hey Rasbit! howzit!!
:))
Hi Guru, I need to plow yer azz. Call me. Lol!
Leeward Lolo

Pearl City, HI

#56706 May 9, 2013
NASA wrote:
Did NASA know about the helicopter which made emergency crash landing at Fort Street Mall this afternoon?
Guru

Phoenix, AZ

#56707 May 9, 2013
The only thing that crashed today was my vagina.
Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

#56708 May 9, 2013
"But you just sound jealous."

Of what? Of some old Betty who owns a bunk time share minutes from a man made beach? In the heart of buildings that cater to a specific culture for their converted almighty dollar? Yeah, knock yourself out with those fine amenities.
Pau

Honolulu, HI

#56709 May 9, 2013
Leeward Lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Did NASA know about the helicopter which made emergency crash landing at Fort Street Mall this afternoon?
Why would NASA be involved? Unless that was meant for the person who gets their rocks off talking to themselves under different handles?

Or better yet, just another futile attempt to tie this to the Obama administration. Just imaging had he been on the Island.....It's a known fact you'd pin it on the POTUS.
Leeward Lolo

Pearl City, HI

#56710 May 9, 2013
Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would NASA be involved? Unless that was meant for the person who gets their rocks off talking to themselves under different handles?
Or better yet, just another futile attempt to tie this to the Obama administration. Just imaging had he been on the Island.....It's a known fact you'd pin it on the POTUS.
Was a reply to another's post.
I imagine nothing about your leader, just ignore it (and you) as much as possible
Pau

Honolulu, HI

#56711 May 9, 2013
"Imagine nothing."

Whoa! Talk about being in denial.

You've got a long history here for imagining. Don't kid yourself. You know it's true.

Hypocrite.
Guru not the Fake Ass One

Phoenix, AZ

#56712 May 9, 2013
from LA Guru;

Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#51950Oct 16, 2012

HayninAk wrote:
<quoted text>Obama will have the exact same problem he had during the first debate. He doesn't have any poditive accomplishments to talk about. Hell. even Jimmy Carter had something to brag about. Although it was a brother that had a beer named after him, who liked to piss on the white house lawn.
lol...obama is about to get his goose cooked.

obama- pros...he will walk cool,(LOL!), bob his head, smile, and act like he just won the NBA title and the Superbowl in the same day...that is all he can do. He will count on body language signals...he thinks that is all it takes.

obama- negatives...everything else. His record is a JOKE! His foreign policy is toast, his work ethic is non-existant, his command of the issues and the troops that he calls his administration is an epic FAIL and is laughable. He talks to nobody, works with nobody. He is only the campaigner-in-chief. He also does not have any plans on how to get this economy going again. Students are tired of being told to go hom after they get their degrees and live with their parents, while have soaring recourse-debt that is non-dischargeed for the rest of their lives. He has no plan for jobs, just welfare and social-engineering. His foreign policy is on fire, peole are dead, and is full of one coverup after another and everyone can see it. His far exceeds Watergate and Nixon. His incompetencies are far worse than Carter. His work effort and production are the worst on record. In short, he is in over his head in every way you can imagine.

ROMNEY- pros....business experience, command of the economic issues, how to create jobs and solve problems. In short, everything obama has no clue about and never will. He has a GREAT WORK ETHIC, and it shows. he also has the business community behind him because they know he understands business. He will be far tougher when it comes to trade deals, foreign affairs, and will command respect around the world...in short, Romney will make obama look like just what he is...a bum, a forger, and a fraud. The economy is just waiting for a smart business guy who can get things done and work with both sides of the isle. That is 100% Romney, and 0% obama.

Romney negatives...not many that count. Style? maybe. But after seeing obama...who is all talk and no action...it hardly will matter as long as he produces.

INSTANT RESULTS WHEN ROMNEY IS ELECTED:

STOCK MARKET SOARS
RE CORRECTS
LENDING BEGINS AGAIN
JOBS TAKE OFF
TRADE DEALS ARE NORMALIZED AGAIN
MONEY STARTS FLOWING AGAIN IN THIS ECONOMY
HEALTH CARE GETS FIXED SO IT WILL WORK FOR EVERYONE
TAX RATES ARE REDUCED FOR EVERYONE
PEOPLE WILL HAVE JOBS AND BETTER ARE ABLE TO OWN A HOME
WELFARE WILL BE REDUCED
FOOD STAMPS GO WAY DOWN
OUR ALLIES TRUST US AGAIN
OIL PRICES GO WAY DOWN
GAS PRICES GO WAY DOWN
IMMIGRATION GETS FIXED
OUR CREDIT RATING GOES WAY UP IMMEDIATELY

...and the best thing of all is that all of these whiners and do-nothing lames are forced with having to work for a living.

ROMNEY IS SURGING AHEAD IN ALL OF THE POLLS NOW THAT MATTER. I SEE NOTHING BUT BLUE SKY AHEAD FOR HIM. obama might as well start packing his bags right now. By the end of the third debate on Foreign Policy, it will be a done deal.

On thing: watch out for Libya. This could be obama's red flag excuse to get out of the third debate. He will try to pull another Osama out of the bag and take credit for lack of success. Also watch out that he doesn't try something on our turf too.
Guru
Los Angeles, CA

If anyone is interested in a big laugh check any of LA Guru's predictions. His losing streak is much longer than the one the LA Clippers had.

You're a hoot
and a bad sport to boot.
Leeward Lolo

Pearl City, HI

#56713 May 9, 2013
Pau wrote:
"Imagine nothing."
Whoa! Talk about being in denial.
You've got a long history here for imagining. Don't kid yourself. You know it's true.
Hypocrite.
Whoever said you are jealous of the real estate posters got it 100%.
Some of us have a six year history here and have failed to see you even post one fact of your own, whether right or wrong.

You see yourself on top of the mountain when actually the world passes you by in your ditch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kapolei Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 8 min We ALL love POTU... 2,665
leeward lolo infects four Waianae Pig Farms__Sh... (Dec '14) 31 min We ALL love POTU... 14
Yuk yuk yuk yuk (Apr '15) 1 hr USA 97
Preacher Jim (Feb '11) 1 hr Tinkerbelle 4 623
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '16) 7 hr Princess Hey 784
Add A Word, Drop, Drop A Word (May '11) 7 hr Princess Hey 685
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 7 hr Princess Hey 4,595

Kapolei Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kapolei Mortgages