Isle housing bottom seen - Business

Isle housing bottom seen - Business

There are 62126 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Apr 3, 2009, titled Isle housing bottom seen - Business. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Leeward LoLo

Phoenix, AZ

#56289 Apr 26, 2013
Guru wrote:
MICRO APARTMENTS- 220 SQUARE FEET EACH...
http://video.foxnews.com/v/2330342778001/micr...
Still mucking up this forum Sh!t 4 Brains. Thought a creature of your stature would be hailing a limo for the game at the Staples Center. The black mama's boy will be there.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#56290 Apr 26, 2013
Leeward LoLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Still mucking up this forum Sh!t 4 Brains. Thought a creature of your stature would be hailing a limo for the game at the Staples Center. The black mama's boy will be there.
I was just about to leave for it. My Skybox awaits. Lakers are a wipeout for sure this year. New owner is a democrat. FK'd up on not hiring Phil, then let D'Antoni- your boy from the Suns- screw up the club even more. He can't coach, he has never had to coach Defense or deal with a real Big Man. Howard is not a great center, and is too small. The BEST thing the Lakers could do, although it will be unpopular, is to amnesty Kobe, and re-sign him back if he can play, and sign and trade Howard and get 5-6 fast, quick, athletes that can run and create their own shots.

Of course, not of this matters to you as women don't much watch let alone understand BB. Besides, Scottsdale isn't your address, we checked. They would never let a mutthead like you in that part of town, especially North of Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd. In general, people that live there have class...and you don't qualify. Get a life, you slimy moron.
Leeward LoLo

Phoenix, AZ

#56291 Apr 26, 2013
Leeward LoLo wrote:
<quoted text>

I was just about to leave for it.

Thanks for answering to your forum name Sh!t 4 Brains. Careful your head doesn't bang on the sky tonight.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#56292 Apr 26, 2013
Leeward LoLo wrote:
Leeward LoLo wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just about to leave for it.
Thanks for answering to your forum name Sh!t 4 Brains. Careful your head doesn't bang on the sky tonight.
lol....OK ass whole., whatever turns you on faggbait.
Leeward Lolo

Pearl City, HI

#56293 Apr 26, 2013
GURU - I have not been able to get in here for a while but I see that the psycho wannabe is still trying to be me, maybe a stuffed dummy from Disney.
T wondered if JB was locked out also but saw a response to his post about the arm infection. Is that for real? If so, get well soon, 2029JB, we need you here.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#56294 Apr 26, 2013
Leeward Lolo wrote:
GURU - I have not been able to get in here for a while but I see that the psycho wannabe is still trying to be me, maybe a stuffed dummy from Disney.
T wondered if JB was locked out also but saw a response to his post about the arm infection. Is that for real? If so, get well soon, 2029JB, we need you here.
Not locked out at all, just can't lift my arms to type. I'm a little better today, even got out of the house. The antibiotics I'm on knock the hell out of my system and I don't want to move around much. I've watched more tv in the last two weeks than I did in the last ten years. As is, I'm typing with one finger while holding my arm up with the other.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#56295 Apr 26, 2013
Leeward Lolo wrote:
yep, he is something. I just was getting ready to ignore him and take a break. He can writhe in his pain and suffering by himself.

JB is real. Just take it easy JB and get well. Summer coming on fast here....Hawaii is chock full of tourists I just heard. Hotels are full. Must be the Japanese coming from N Japan...See what you notice on this regard and let me know if you can lolo...thanks!
Leeward LoLo

Phoenix, AZ

#56296 Apr 26, 2013
Leeward Lolo wrote:
Nothing on here is real especially you.
Leeward LoLo

Phoenix, AZ

#56297 Apr 26, 2013
Leeward Lolo wrote:
Such BS. You literally have balls but you were a chicken to show up here without Balls. Go munch on some carpet half and half.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#56298 Apr 26, 2013
...just had an earthquake here at about 7:50pm...

It was short and felt like it was about a 4.5 perhaps...we will see. Lasted about one to two seconds...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#56299 Apr 26, 2013
Leeward LoLo

Phoenix, AZ

#56300 Apr 26, 2013
Guru wrote:
It was short and felt like it was about a 4.5 perhaps...we will see. Lasted about one to two seconds...
That was the black mama's boy farting in your general direction.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#56301 Apr 26, 2013
lolo, JB (the real ones)...checkitout...
http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/breaking/2...
Leeward Lolo

Pearl City, HI

#56302 Apr 26, 2013
Guru wrote:
Did you ever hear the space shuttle pass by overhead? Lots more intense than an earthquake.

I went out this morning to see what was passing by, was a huge militay 4-engine plane. Loud and moved slow, made me look at it and wonder how it got off the ground.
Guru Not the Fake Ass One

Phoenix, AZ

#56303 Apr 26, 2013
Loud and moved slow, made me look at it and wonder how it got off the ground.

That is what we all think of you JB, AI and Sh!t 4 Brains.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#56304 Apr 26, 2013
Leeward Lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever hear the space shuttle pass by overhead? Lots more intense than an earthquake.
I went out this morning to see what was passing by, was a huge militay 4-engine plane. Loud and moved slow, made me look at it and wonder how it got off the ground.
yeah, heard it come over me once here...two sonic booms...shakes the windows...saw it come in red hot once too...at 2pm in the morning...then the boom...followed it on Art Bell...to the minute...then walked out and saw it within a couple of minutes...that was the one that went down the street last year...had to cut down all the trees to do it....
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/13/us/space-sh...
Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

#56306 Apr 26, 2013
Guru wrote:
lolo, JB (the real ones)...checkitout...
http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/breaking/2...
This is probably the only area you're familiar with being the touristy tourist that you are staying in your bunk time-share.

That's just as bad as saying, "it come in red hot once too...at 2pm in the morning."

LMFAO!! 2PM in the MORNING! Have another cocktail Old Betty!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#56307 Apr 27, 2013
Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
This is probably the only area you're familiar with being the touristy tourist that you are staying in your bunk time-share.
That's just as bad as saying, "it come in red hot once too...at 2pm in the morning."
LMFAO!! 2PM in the MORNING! Have another cocktail Old Betty!
only a fool like yourself would post such as this which shows your complete ignorance and PROVES it beyond ANY doubt.

launch:
2:01 p.m. EDT – May 11, 2009
Landing:
***11:39 a.m. EDT – May 24, 2009***(1:39am PST)
Orbiter:
Atlantis
Mission Number:
STS-125
(126th space shuttle flight)
Launch Window:
Approximately 40 minutes
Launch Pad:
39A
Mission Duration:
12 days, 21 hours, 37 minutes
Landing Site:
Edwards Air Force Base, Calif.
Inclination/Altitude:
28.5 degrees/304 nautical miles
Primary Payload:
+ Hubble Space Telescope Servicing Mission 4

+ STS-125 Press Kit (PDF 4.8 Mb)
+ Mission Archives

lol...just to set the record straight and show everyone how dumb you are:

landing site: EDWARDS
time: 1:39am
source: http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/shuttle/shu...

Leeward LoLo

Phoenix, AZ

#56308 Apr 27, 2013
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hah...i'll let my attorney handle it..hahaha

http://www.staradvertiser.com/s...
Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

#56309 Apr 27, 2013
I would take it as a compliment had an anonymous sort decided to run with a fictional pseudonym. Amazing that ones girdle gets all tightened when they mention "is still trying to be me."

That would of course indicate postings from the pseudonym copier of debunked emails from the past. Believing conspiracy theories spewed by delusional men found on the entertainment waves. All facts of reality based on what they "heard."

As you can tell, the copying pseudonym poster has not fell of the deep end. So don't flatter yourself indicating they are trying to be YOU.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kapolei Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is the city liable? 32 min Victor 1
Dogs in Hawaii Grocery Stores, in Carts-NoHeal... 7 hr Joe Balls 13
Handsome Men of Hawaii (Mar '08) 19 hr Joe Balls 151
Bwa ha ha ha (Feb '16) 22 hr Eli 15
Preacher Jim (Feb '11) Aug 23 Snore 4 481
Poll Alice has worms. (Apr '10) Aug 23 Stork Bird 4 268
News Micronesian in Hawaii (Aug '11) Aug 23 HbH 556

Kapolei Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance