Isle housing bottom seen - Business

Isle housing bottom seen - Business

There are 62106 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Apr 3, 2009, titled Isle housing bottom seen - Business. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55786 Apr 4, 2013
lol...obama is drooling all over Kamella Harris now...I guess he is thinking he needs a little nookie as the command-her-in-chief...at least in his mind. His sexist remarks have Michelle fuming and she hit on Mitt Romney. You can't make this shyt up!

lol!
leeward lolo

Pearl City, HI

#55787 Apr 4, 2013
Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO!!! Now you use the, "those of us that you put down" statement. Holy phuckingjesus. LMFAO! Not only are you a bigot, you're a thin skinned bigot.
But having the dogmatist gene, like I said, is a given with the "US" crowd.
Keep firing away. I'll keep shoving back down your piehole.
November 6, 2012 resoundingly proved the reckless nature which has its roots in bigotry that you and the "US" crowd subscribe to WILL NOT be tolerated. To dumb it down for you even more...You're a loser. A bigoted loser. A loser nonetheless.
and on and on and on
Anybody pointing out the truth about the American hating leaches you adore is a bigot.
And the goal of your leaches is to create more voting leaches to tear down our country even more.
Shame on you.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55788 Apr 4, 2013
leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
and on and on and on
Anybody pointing out the truth about the American hating leaches you adore is a bigot.
And the goal of your leaches is to create more voting leaches to tear down our country even more.
Shame on you.
Illegal aliens are now Illegal Democrats.
Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

#55789 Apr 4, 2013
leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
and on and on and on
Shame on you.
It's a stretch to think you're actually American.

What policies decided the insane conclusions that swell your mind?

2nd request.
leeward lolo

Pearl City, HI

#55790 Apr 4, 2013
Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
2nd request.
More American than you as I thoroughly hate these usurpers giving away our once beautiful country.
I realize it is almost imposible for you to a direct answer but to which policies do you refer.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55791 Apr 4, 2013
Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
2nd request.
You are a racist bigot.
leeward lolo

Pearl City, HI

#55792 Apr 4, 2013
Hey Guru, JB, be sure to check out Democrat run Hawaii #1 worst place to make a living.
Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

#55793 Apr 4, 2013
leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
More American than you as I thoroughly hate these usurpers giving away our once beautiful country.
I realize it is almost imposible for you to a direct answer but to which policies do you refer.
I realize comprehension is not your strong suit as our friend from NC proved beyond doubt.

Like I said earlier. Prove it with policy enactments. 2nd request.

Back up your bigotry with some substance. I bet you can't since you you're a charter member of the conspiracy theorist society.
leeward lolo

Pearl City, HI

#55794 Apr 5, 2013
Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize comprehension is not your strong suit as our friend from NC proved beyond doubt.
Back up your bigotry with some substance. I bet you can't since you you're a charter member of the conspiracy theorist society.
MY TAX RETURN

I just received my tax return for 2012 back from the IRS. It puzzles me!!!
They are questioning how many dependents I claimed.
I guess it was because of my response to the line : "List all dependents"
I replied: 12 million illegal immigrants; 3 million crack heads;
42 million unemployed people on food stamps, 2 million people in over 243 prisons;
Half of Mexico ; 535 persons in the U.S. House and Senate. A family of 5 and all their servants in the White House. Evidently, this was NOT an acceptable answer.
I KEEP ASKING MYSELF, WHO THE HELL DID I MISS?
Guru

Phoenix, AZ

#55795 Apr 5, 2013
leeward lolo wrote:
Hey Guru, JB, be sure to check out Democrat run Hawaii #1 worst place to make a living.
You really got your paws dug into this story. So glad that you got wet from this.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55796 Apr 5, 2013
leeward lolo wrote:
GURU PREDICTION # 120

I saw that somewhere...the price of paradise...and the famous "paradise tax". There are more voters than workers in the US today. That is what the problem is. Those that don't work get to vote away tax money from those who work and pay taxes. That is crashing now everywhere. Doesn't matter though, because obama is blowing out the world economies by printing dollars in the tens of trillions which is guaranteed economic chaos later this year and next. Jim Rogers says that the next year is going to be the worst year in history for this country, and he owns nothing here anymore and has sold most of his stocks here. Buffett is dumping his consumer related stocks left and right. They are creating another real estate bubble and stock bubble that will crash again. Huge hedge funds are buying up all of the real estate now...single family homes in the millions, and are getting into hard assets to ride the hyper-inflation wave to come, then they will dump them and bail. That will cause the mother of all depressions. It will take pensions, down the tubes with this next crash. This is coming on fast, and China and Australia are already dumping the dollar. The USA will enter wars on two fronts to bring he scared money back home, but it won't work this time.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55797 Apr 5, 2013
Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a racist bigot.
leeward lolo

Phoenix, AZ

#55798 Apr 5, 2013
leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>

MY TAX RETURN
42 million unemployed people on food stamps, 2 million people in over 243 prisons;
Half of Mexico ; 535 persons in the U.S. House and Senate. A family of 5 and all their servants in the White House. Evidently, this was NOT an acceptable answer.
..hey JB AND AI i found another, i hope, funny jumble. Yept, i copied and pasted it. Ain't i clever. You should stop by, you can lift up my carpet and examine how damp the surface is.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55799 Apr 5, 2013
Michelle O calls herself a 'busy single mother'...

UPDATE: President Calls Californian 'Best Looking' Attorney General...

...I think there is a problem here.
leeward lolo

Phoenix, AZ

#55800 Apr 5, 2013
Guru wrote:
Michelle O calls herself a 'busy single mother'...
UPDATE: President Calls Californian 'Best Looking' Attorney General...
...I think there is a problem here.
Your life is strewn with problems Sh!t 4 Brains.
leeward lolo

Pearl City, HI

#55801 Apr 5, 2013
leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
..hey JB AND AI i found another, i hope, funny jumble. Yept, i copied and pasted it. Ain't i clever. You should stop by, you can lift up my carpet and examine how damp the surface is.
The psycho imposter cannot grasp the fact that on this thread we talk residences and investment properties which are TWO SEPARATE THINGS.
Guru

Phoenix, AZ

#55802 Apr 5, 2013
olo wrote:
<quoted text>

MY TAX RETURN

I have forgot more than you ever new half and half creature.

How any units must one parcel have to be considered a commercial rental property?
What is the apx.% you must put down on a commercial property?
When must you post your GET tax license number on your rental building?
I'll give you ten minutes to look up the answers!!

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#55803 Apr 5, 2013
Guru wrote:
olo wrote:
<quoted text>
MY TAX RETURN
How any units must one parcel have to be considered a commercial rental property?
It's been 27 minutes and they're STILL ignoring you. How dare they!
Guru

Phoenix, AZ

#55804 Apr 5, 2013
Guru wrote:
olo wrote:
<quoted text>
MY TAX RETURN
Well i gave you a half hour and no response to my questions.

*****I am not nearly as smart on any of these issues as many of those locals who view Honolulu Topix but don't subject themselves to the daily carnage by posting here.
I will repeat what i think of you cause you wanted it clarified the other day and today you proved me correct again.
Specifically you are:
ARROGANT...PISSY....UPPITY,,,, ,,,CIRCULATOR OF ONLY NEGATIVE HAWAIIAN BUSINESS NEWS...
CONDESCENDING...COCKY...DISRES PECTFUL OF THE OFFICE OF THE POTUS...SMUG....did i say smug!!!!
Guru

Phoenix, AZ

#55805 Apr 5, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been 27 minutes and they're STILL ignoring you. How dare they!
Joey don't get upset capitals letters make me laugh at you. You usually speak for her, what's the matter Joey? Finally have nothing to say.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kapolei Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 33 min alice 1,836
The Muslim World is Broken (Sep '15) 2 hr District 1 787
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '16) 7 hr Princess Hey 516
Add A Word, Drop, Drop A Word (May '11) 7 hr Princess Hey 455
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 7 hr Princess Hey 4,303
Regime planning to increase car registration an... 20 hr Joe Balls 2
Leave Dolphins Alone 21 hr Joe Balls 9

Kapolei Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance