Isle housing bottom seen - Business

Isle housing bottom seen - Business

There are 62104 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Apr 3, 2009, titled Isle housing bottom seen - Business. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#55707 Apr 2, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahaaa! ditto that here!
what kind of a shythead cares about somebody talking to someone else anyway??? only a lonely loser, that's who.
Guru, been busy all week. Four slabs on Monday, and two small ones today. Used a portable mixer today, got stupid and tried to move it a few inches by hand while it was still spinning and it bit me. Oh well, it'll heal up in a few months, LOL. Sprained my wrist and left some meat on the mixer drum, from what used to be my thumb. First time I've touched equipment without gloves in a long time, and today reminded my why. I think these small 10x3 pours are harder than doing an entire driveway, they is just so much damn manual labor involved when you don't call the mixer in. They deliver less than two yards or they'll go broke. Supposed to get some FREE palms this week, from a lady that likes me, Woo Woo. Manilas, fan, and something that I can't think of right now. She has a sheep that I want, wonder how I'm gonna finagle that. Hope I don't have to sell my body for it.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#55708 Apr 2, 2013
Harry, waiting for your comments! Moron.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55709 Apr 2, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Good for you, Lolo. Yeah, the bulk Pickup guys are pretty cool. I don't use them because I don't keep track of their schedules for pickup. With that service available, I don't know why people continue to dump their junk along the back roads. Must be their upbringing, you know it's not the tourists or military doing it. LOL, It's more convenient for me to find a house with an Obama sign and just dump it in their driveway. Nah, I have enough big guys around here that we can load it and take it to the convenience center ourselves. What's the story on your Bouganvillia? I say you should hire Harry for 50 cents an hour. Give him a machete and turn that peckerhead loose and let him take out his rage on your bushes.
...he will probably smoke it afterwards.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55710 Apr 2, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Guru, been busy all week. Four slabs on Monday, and two small ones today. Used a portable mixer today, got stupid and tried to move it a few inches by hand while it was still spinning and it bit me. Oh well, it'll heal up in a few months, LOL. Sprained my wrist and left some meat on the mixer drum, from what used to be my thumb. First time I've touched equipment without gloves in a long time, and today reminded my why. I think these small 10x3 pours are harder than doing an entire driveway, they is just so much damn manual labor involved when you don't call the mixer in. They deliver less than two yards or they'll go broke. Supposed to get some FREE palms this week, from a lady that likes me, Woo Woo. Manilas, fan, and something that I can't think of right now. She has a sheep that I want, wonder how I'm gonna finagle that. Hope I don't have to sell my body for it.
...depends what she looks like.

yeah, I have been digging in palms all week here. Some big ones tomorrow if I can dig the dirt out...big Majesty palms...maybe a Queen palm and/or Kings....

am trying to finagle a pallet of Orco pavers our of a guy here that is dumping them on the curb...tried twice to ask him to let them go as they are extras he doesn't want, still waiting for his OK. A Whole pallet is about 3,000 lbs. I never use cement anymore...here they are (what they look like)...but they are tan in color, 5 different shapes...
http://orcopaverswalls.com/vGallery.aspx...

There are so many pavers designs coming out here now it is amazing. Those contractors make $20-30K in three days using tractors, and 5 illegal aliens to poke them in the sand afterwards. You could do this all day long there in HI. Pallets here cost about $320 or so, but you can get them for $100 bucks or less at the auctions. My neighbor did that, broke out all the concrete driveway, used it for walkways, etc. Saved about $15K or more. The stuff is getting very creative and very sophisticated. The trucks are super long and they load the pallets up on them and the cost to deliver is about $300. They come at 6AM. Best part is - no cracks. Worth looking into there if they have it. Home Depot and Lowes have so cheaper versions, not sure if they ship them there. But they could probably order it and have it delivered if you chose and had a willing buyer for them.
Guru Not the Fake Ass One

Phoenix, AZ

#55711 Apr 2, 2013
That's funny we read messages to Lolo, Guru, and Infidel from you daily on this national forum. If you have private messaging then use it.

^^^^^^^^NAIL MEETS HEAD^^^^^^^^^

They may use p messing but they all need much more attention that they don't get in the real and if that means spreading misinformation so be it.
They treat this as their playground. They are only here to be cocky pissers.
Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

#55712 Apr 2, 2013
And it's amazing to think like minded stupidos make references as "us"! On an anonymous forum to boot.

Geesh! Talk about being insecure.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55713 Apr 2, 2013
"Is all this talk of war by North Korea just the kind of posturing we’ve heard off and on from three generations of “supreme leaders”?

Maybe.

But with the rhetoric of the kind emanating from Pyongyang in the last week, only one thing is certain – if war comes, it will be the worst camouflaged sneak attack in history.

Here are some things to consider regarding Kim Jong-un’s threats to annihilate both South Korea and the U.S.:

The totalitarian police state has nuclear weapons and delivery systems and is already threatening to use them;

It has the fourth-largest standing military in the world;
It has between 500,000 and 700,000 rounds of artillery it can fire in a few hours at Seoul, a major metropolitan capital rebuilt from the ground up after being destroyed in the Korean War;
North Korea boasts 600,000 Special Operations commandos trained to fight an asymmetrical war of sabotage and terrorism;
The country has millions of refugees it could unleash on the south in an invasion that would make it difficult to tell victim from enemy;
Its national leader is nutty enough to entertain Dennis Rodman.

Meanwhile, though Washington says it is taking all this seriously, there are only 30,000 U.S. military personnel in South Korea who are expected to hold off an attack there. While they are armed with anti-missile defense, U.S. soldiers would be nearly helpless against a massive artillery barrage followed by a full-scale armored invasion.

And what if North Korea actually attempts a “Red Dawn” attack on the U.S.– or, more likely, a series of massive terrorist attacks? What if it uses one or more of its nuclear weapons to blind the U.S. in a devastating electro-magnetic pulse assault?

One really has to wonder whether the Obama administration is up to a challenge of this kind with its focus on anti-defense policies. Maybe Washington thinks the Department of Homeland Security, with its billions of rounds of ammunition, can handle it.

North Korea may be one of several strategic threats the U.S. faces that cannot be deterred through the doctrine of “mutually assured destruction.”

This is why Ronald Reagan was determined to build the Strategic Defense Initiative, which has foundered ever since he left office.

While the Obama administration has demonstrated its willingness to kill American citizens with drone strikes, one wonders why Washington is helpless to do anything about a certifiable loon in charge of a nuclear gulag state.

What am I suggesting?

At least the recognition that there genuinely is an axis of evil in the world posing an existential threat to America.

Beyond that, you would think someone in Washington would awaken to the need for genuine civil-defense measures like America once had during the Cold War, a period of relative stability compared to what we face today. That would include the reintroduction of a civilian shelter system on par with what the Chinese government has prepared for its own population, not just Washington politicians. That would include halting all blustering about the confiscation of private firearms in the U.S. That would include hardening of critical infrastructure against an EMP-style attack or, just as likely, a catastrophic solar flare outbreak that could occur at any time.

And, for heaven’s sake, stop all further procurements of arms and ammunition by domestic government agencies that are causing critical shortages not just for American civilians, but for police departments and, believe it or not, even the U.S. military.

Do I expect the Obama administration to listen to a single word of this advice?

Of course not.

But someone’s got to say it anyway.

North Korea’s threat is just one of many that should not be taken lightly."

Though, sometimes I wonder if Washington represents a greater existential threat to the American way of life than does any foreign enemy."
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/dont-take-north-ko...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55714 Apr 3, 2013
while do-nothing-8 vacations in 3 months-obama" administration blows the economy and spends like a drunken fool...

"U.S. sees highest poverty spike since the 1960s, leaving 50 million Americans poor as government cuts billions in spending..."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23029...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55715 Apr 3, 2013
"Nearly 50 Million Americans Below the Line...
Child Hunger Rates 'Alarmingly High'..."

14 vacations in 3 months...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55716 Apr 3, 2013
obama the moron...

"Associated Press bans 'illegal immigrant'...

Opts instead for 'living in or entering a country without legal permission'...

'Crossed the border? Overstayed a visa?'

Leno: AP Replaces 'Illegal Immigrant' With 'Undocumented Democrat'...

WH: Immigration Reform 'Good for Middle Class'..."

F**K the retards.
Genshiro Guru

Los Angeles, CA

#55717 Apr 3, 2013
Spread your rent increase money or just be a money grubbing prick like Genshiro.

We all know how lame ass bastards like you roll.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#55718 Apr 3, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
buy extra toilet paper moron. obama is imploding now and can't lead. That is why he is vacationing every week now.
Our Economy is in full recovery now....He deserves a break.....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#55719 Apr 3, 2013
Guru wrote:
"Nearly 50 Million Americans Below the Line...
Child Hunger Rates 'Alarmingly High'..."
14 vacations in 3 months...
Gettin tough to find bad news anymore, eh?.........
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55720 Apr 3, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Our Economy is in full recovery now....He deserves a break.....
lol x infinity!...read it and weep moron. Then take yer head outta yer ass and get a life!

"General: NKorea 'Volatile,''Dangerous'...
HAGEL CITES GROWING THREAT FROM NUKES...
Seeks help from Chinese...
Kerry:'Provocative act'...
Russia worried by 'explosive' situation...
China military buildup on border continues...
US 'could make preemptive strike'...

70,291,049 Background Checks for Gun Purchases Under Obama...

President ripped for using outdated, disputed gun stat to sell background checks...

Denver Cops Object to Use Of Officers As Backdrop...

BIG SIS: Bulk Ammo Buys 'Significantly Lower Costs'...

Dallas Adds Security For County Officials...

REPORT: NY Dem Sen caught on FBI wiretaps bribing GOP bosses...

DUMBFELLAS...

Bloomberg Blames 'Partisan Elections'...

Justin Timberlake to make White House debut!

Celeb-studded fabfest at house closed to Americans...

MICHELLE O:'This Is Your House, Too'...

Husband 'sex symbol'... SCIENTISTS: NEW CHINA BIRD VIRUS HARDER TO TRACK...

Associated Press bans 'illegal immigrant'...

WH: Immigration Reform 'Good for Middle Class'...

VIDEO: Man Beats, Robs Woman In B'klyn Subway...

Thieves steal six miles of copper wire!
Obama senior adviser laments DRUDGE REPORT...

'Hurts What We're Trying To Do'...

POVERTY SPIKES TO 1960S LEVELS...

Nearly 50 Million Americans Below the Line...

Child Hunger Rates 'Alarmingly High'... University Demolishes Reagan's Boyhood Home In Chicago...

Obama admin pushes banks to make home loans to people with weak credit...

Investors driving new housing bubble...

REPORT:$700 million in Katrina relief money went missing... MCDONALD'S want ad: Bachelor's degree to be cashier... Italy seizes record €1.7 billion from single person..

Faber: Cyprus Will Happen Everywhere...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55721 Apr 3, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Gettin tough to find bad news anymore, eh?.........
lol...you STILL have your head up your ass??! CAN'T YOU READ!!!!

"lol x infinity!...read it and weep moron. Then take yer head outta yer ass and get a life!

"General: NKorea 'Volatile,''Dangerous'...
HAGEL CITES GROWING THREAT FROM NUKES...
Seeks help from Chinese...
Kerry:'Provocative act'...
Russia worried by 'explosive' situation...
China military buildup on border continues...
US 'could make preemptive strike'...

70,291,049 Background Checks for Gun Purchases Under Obama...

President ripped for using outdated, disputed gun stat to sell background checks...

Denver Cops Object to Use Of Officers As Backdrop...

BIG SIS: Bulk Ammo Buys 'Significantly Lower Costs'...

Dallas Adds Security For County Officials...

REPORT: NY Dem Sen caught on FBI wiretaps bribing GOP bosses...

DUMBFELLAS...

Bloomberg Blames 'Partisan Elections'...

Justin Timberlake to make White House debut!

Celeb-studded fabfest at house closed to Americans...

MICHELLE O:'This Is Your House, Too'...

Husband 'sex symbol'... SCIENTISTS: NEW CHINA BIRD VIRUS HARDER TO TRACK...

Associated Press bans 'illegal immigrant'...

WH: Immigration Reform 'Good for Middle Class'...

VIDEO: Man Beats, Robs Woman In B'klyn Subway...

Thieves steal six miles of copper wire!
Obama senior adviser laments DRUDGE REPORT...

'Hurts What We're Trying To Do'...

POVERTY SPIKES TO 1960S LEVELS...

Nearly 50 Million Americans Below the Line...

Child Hunger Rates 'Alarmingly High'... University Demolishes Reagan's Boyhood Home In Chicago...

Obama admin pushes banks to make home loans to people with weak credit...

Investors driving new housing bubble...

REPORT:$700 million in Katrina relief money went missing... MCDONALD'S want ad: Bachelor's degree to be cashier... Italy seizes record €1.7 billion from single person..

Faber: Cyprus Will Happen Everywhere...
leeward lolo

United States

#55722 Apr 3, 2013
Yes, the economy is in recovery since I bought my first box of tampons in ten years!
Alice

Mililani, HI

#55723 Apr 3, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> LOLOLOLOLYet, you are here day after day, commenting on my every post. Moron. I'm not on here "all day" either, just often. Moron. If you don't believe my "stories" then why are you reading them? Moron. If I write something for Guru, or AI, or Lolo. Why do you care so much about it? Moron. Why not carry on your own conversation with people you agree with? Moron.
Poor Joey mixing up GURU for other chronics like himself. You really are suffering from dementia. Like Pau posted you love to dish it out but whine like a CRYBABY tea bagger when getting some back. I warned you Balls once you get caught lying you will always be labeled a pathological LIAR.
Leeward Lolo

Mililani, HI

#55724 Apr 3, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahaaa! ditto that here!
what kind of a shythead cares about somebody talking to someone else anyway??? only a lonely loser, that's who.
You should talk fckface you do it daily. How many times have you posted on a out of state forum? Something is seriously wrong with you and Balls when you give out personal information. Especially when you get caught lying so much like your pal Joe. 10,000 rentals some in Hawaii an never knew you need a local real estate representative proves your a major bullshyter just like Balls. Da bests is you have your renters sign up for automatic rent payment directly to your bank account so you don't have to worry. Hahaha a clear violation of all 50 states landlord/tenant code. Your the only wealthy fckr that has time to be a chronic posting liar on this Honolulu forum 24/7. With 10,000 rentals you would be in small claims court everyday trying to evict a renter. Most rich people would not waste their time playing GURU they would be watching after their interest. I am going to classify you like Balls a pathological LIAR extraordinaire. Congratulations azzhole you finally made it.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#55725 Apr 3, 2013
Guru Not the Fake Ass One wrote:
That's funny we read messages to Lolo, Guru, and Infidel from you daily on this national forum. If you have private messaging then use it.
^^^^^^^^NAIL MEETS HEAD^^^^^^^^^
They may use p messing but they all need much more attention that they don't get in the real and if that means spreading misinformation so be it.
They treat this as their playground. They are only here to be cocky pissers.
Why hide it? Maybe someone else is interested in the same subject. I'd like to know why it bothers you so much. It has nothing to do with you, why do you butt in anyways, for the attention?
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55726 Apr 3, 2013
Leeward Lolo wrote:
<quoted text>You should talk fckface you do it daily. How many times have you posted on a out of state forum? Something is seriously wrong with you and Balls when you give out personal information. Especially when you get caught lying so much like your pal Joe. 10,000 rentals some in Hawaii an never knew you need a local real estate representative proves your a major bullshyter just like Balls. Da bests is you have your renters sign up for automatic rent payment directly to your bank account so you don't have to worry. Hahaha a clear violation of all 50 states landlord/tenant code. Your the only wealthy fckr that has time to be a chronic posting liar on this Honolulu forum 24/7. With 10,000 rentals you would be in small claims court everyday trying to evict a renter. Most rich people would not waste their time playing GURU they would be watching after their interest. I am going to classify you like Balls a pathological LIAR extraordinaire. Congratulations azzhole you finally made it.
lol....you finally cracked you idiot. Congratulations on being the biggest lying azzhole in Topix. I am glad I pissed you off, and so is everyone else in here. You truly sukc. hahahahahahaha!!

Don't be jealous now! It is 11,000, not 10,000. And I always follow the rules and the laws, I don't need to lie like you do. So now go fkyourself again, tweeker.

LOL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kapolei Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thanks to Trump's tough talk and bold leadership 10 min District 1 7
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 12 min District 1 2,418
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '16) 8 hr Princess Hey 729
Maryland the South Will Rise Again 16 hr Paul 12
Liberals Hate Free Speech Sat American Infidel 17
The Muslim World is Broken (Sep '15) Sat Islamic evil 908
Preacher Jim (Feb '11) Fri TarNFeather 608

Kapolei Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance