Gangs in Hawaii
Lokkz

Kahului, HI

#654 Apr 5, 2013
Sole gangs in Hawaii is dangerous sole one of hawaiis baddest criminal in Hawaii gang history is Justin FACE agustine straight outta USO FAME
Lokkz

Kahului, HI

#655 Apr 5, 2013
USO FAM

Since: Feb 13

Phoenix, AZ

#656 Apr 6, 2013
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>So you get poked in the mouth with a big fat schlongg and you think you're cool?......it means you're a dicksmoker you sick homo.....LMFAO
All those things you just said happened to you.Fag.....
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#657 Apr 6, 2013
Devil-Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
All those things you just said happened to you.Fag.....
Nice try moron......but you love a mouthful of semen from a big fat boner rolling around in there you sick fuckinhomo........LMFAO
At joe balls

Norwood, NC

#658 Apr 7, 2013
Be careful what you ask for ?
It may show up ..
At alice

Norwood, NC

#659 Apr 7, 2013
alice wrote:
gangs here are mainly wimps. Where are all the so-called dedicated parents out there? Why do they allow it?
You know what is scary ?? You have no idea what people are capable of...

You will never know .... Until its too late!

Remember THIS!
American Infidels Nanny

Phoenix, AZ

#660 Apr 7, 2013
At alice wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what is scary ?? You have no idea what people are capable of...
You will never know .... Until its too late!
Remember THIS!
R U a mile high too?
Micro Mike

Mililani, HI

#662 Apr 7, 2013
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>Nice try moron......but you love a mouthful of semen from a big fat boner rolling around in there you sick fuckinhomo........LMFAO
Little fcking desert fa@@ot like you need to be taught a lesson ponk. If we catch you in Hawaii you will be taught just 1 more lesson in your sad ponk azz life. Nobody will ever have to read a sick sob's posted comment like yours ever again.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#663 Apr 9, 2013
Micro Mike wrote:
<quoted text>Little fcking desert fa@@ot like you need to be taught a lesson ponk. If we catch you in Hawaii you will be taught just 1 more lesson in your sad ponk azz life. Nobody will ever have to read a sick sob's posted comment like yours ever again.
Make your way out here azzhole......all tough guy talk no action you chickent shit little weasel......you are just a little scrawny punk you dirtbag loser....
Jack azz the desert homo

Mililani, HI

#664 Apr 10, 2013
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>Make your way out here azzhole......all tough guy talk no action you chickent shit little weasel......you are just a little scrawny punk you dirtbag loser....
Hey stupid fckr do you realize your on a Honolulu forum? Your so stupid you want someone from Hawaii to buy a airplane ticket to go kick your balls in and out your filthy mouth. I hear the jolly green giant has widened you azzhole so big you can drive a mack truck through it?
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#665 Apr 10, 2013
Jack azz the desert homo wrote:
<quoted text>Hey stupid fckr do you realize your on a Honolulu forum? Your so stupid you want someone from Hawaii to buy a airplane ticket to go kick your balls in and out your filthy mouth. I hear the jolly green giant has widened you azzhole so big you can drive a mack truck through it?
Can a welfare bum like you afford an airfare ticket to south Phoenix? if not than STFU you little weasel....I bet you love it when your buddy shoves a Hawaiian pineapple stalk in your azz.....now he should do that with your mouth you silly homo.....LMFAO
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#666 Apr 10, 2013
Jack azz the desert homo wrote:
<quoted text>Hey stupid fckr do you realize your on a Honolulu forum? Your so stupid you want someone from Hawaii to buy a airplane ticket to go kick your balls in and out your filthy mouth. I hear the jolly green giant has widened you azzhole so big you can drive a mack truck through it?
You got drilled in the azz so much you sick homo.....I bet I can throw a telephone pole in your azz and you wouldn't know the difference from a big fat boner you sick fa ggot.....LMFAO
Micro Mike

Mililani, HI

#667 Apr 11, 2013
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>Can a welfare bum like you afford an airfare ticket to south Phoenix? if not than STFU you little weasel....I bet you love it when your buddy shoves a Hawaiian pineapple stalk in your azz.....now he should do that with your mouth you silly homo.....LMFAO
WHo da fck wants to visit a desert dump with nothing but little fa@@ots like you running around? Come over here to meet your maker ponk azz.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#668 Apr 12, 2013
Micro Mike wrote:
<quoted text>WHo da fck wants to visit a desert dump with nothing but little fa@@ots like you running around? Come over here to meet your maker ponk azz.
But a stupid Hawaiian azzhole like you challenged me come on little homo make your way out here.....so I could send you back to your filthy volcano ash in the middle of the ocean with a straw to sip your meals through ya punkass fa ggot.....
Micro Mike

Mililani, HI

#669 Apr 13, 2013
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>But a stupid Hawaiian azzhole like you challenged me come on little homo make your way out here.....so I could send you back to your filthy volcano ash in the middle of the ocean with a straw to sip your meals through ya punkass fa ggot.....
I am willing to bet the first time my hands circle your neck you will take a huge shyt in your panties and start crying like a little desert fa@@ot? Only a punk would challenge someone on their own forum and want them to pay for a ticket to the fck up state of Arizona to beat his azz. Typical little punks like to do that from 3,000 miles away because your a yellow azz pussi and know what will happen to you if you came here.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#670 Apr 14, 2013
Micro Mike wrote:
<quoted text>I am willing to bet the first time my hands circle your neck you will take a huge shyt in your panties and start crying like a little desert fa@@ot? Only a punk would challenge someone on their own forum and want them to pay for a ticket to the fck up state of Arizona to beat his azz. Typical little punks like to do that from 3,000 miles away because your a yellow azz pussi and know what will happen to you if you came here.
C'mon punk hop on a plane and come out here and try that.....I'd bust your hands in 20 pieces.....but try it anyhow you stupid Hawaiian weasel little punk....
noworry

Mililani, HI

#671 Apr 16, 2013
Lokkz wrote:
Sole gangs in Hawaii is dangerous sole one of hawaiis baddest criminal in Hawaii gang history is Justin FACE agustine straight outta USO FAME
What you know about "Face"?? Besides him robbing people, hijacking cars, drugs and guns..
dis guy

Kihei, HI

#672 Apr 21, 2013
All you guys think hawaii doesnt have affiliations or ties with organised crime..think again you keyboard warriors..anybody can pull a trigger try scrap might not be 1on1 but thats what "GANGS" do
Auntie

Mililani, HI

#673 Apr 21, 2013
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>C'mon punk hop on a plane and come out here and try that.....I'd bust your hands in 20 pieces.....but try it anyhow you stupid Hawaiian weasel little punk....
Growup and stop being a desert flower(fa@@ot).
Stomp

Mililani, HI

#674 Apr 21, 2013
*Splat*.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kapolei Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shhh Sunshine from the Minnesota location is nutty 25 min Joe Balls 3
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '16) 2 hr Princess Hey 1,017
Add A Word, Drop, Drop A Word (May '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 926
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 4,758
Adult Dating Honolulu (Jun '16) 3 hr grossmaer37 12
The Liberal Sisterhood will Crumble (Again) 6 hr District 1 84
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 6 hr Shyit whole Hawaii 2,866

Kapolei Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance