Moving to Honolulu
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
District 1

Mililani, HI

#63 Apr 29, 2013
Leeward LoLo wrote:
Also i would make you stay after class and bang the erasers again but you would threaten to burn down the building again....just sayin'
Listen to BloLo from Scottsdale. He knows so much about finding happiness that he lives in Arizona.
Not to fight others' battles, but why DO you steal other people's handles? You should, if you have a talent for it, be able to make cogent discourse with one name, not twelve.
You fool yourself thinking you fool others. Why do it? It's not good for you as a person...unless there are a bunch of you in there...
Ooo. Never mind...
Leeward LoLo Lolo LoLo

Phoenix, AZ

#64 Apr 29, 2013
District 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Listen to BloLo from Scottsdale. He knows so much about finding happiness that he lives in Arizona.
Not to fight others' battles, but why DO you steal other people's handles? You should, if you have a talent for it, be able to make cogent discourse with one name, not twelve.
You fool yourself thinking you fool others. Why do it? It's not good for you as a person...unless there are a bunch of you in there...
Ooo. Never mind...
The only way i can possibly temporally fool anyone is by drawing the smug ones to the topic i want them to read. Certain people here with fake handles are sexually drawn to each other and when they see a certain name pop up they get wet with anticipation.
The loud demented smug group who plays here are the ones i jab. Balls is the only one of those who has the balls to register his fake name, that includes you bubba. Balls has even given me credit for discovering the origin of his fake name. That's neither here not there but he is truthful from time to time so i'll give him that.
So either ball up and register your fake handles or blow out the candles and move on people. That includes you bubba.
District 1

Mililani, HI

#65 Apr 29, 2013
Leeward LoLo Lolo LoLo wrote:
<quoted text>
The only way i can possibly temporally fool anyone is by drawing the smug ones to the topic i want them to read. Certain people here with fake handles are sexually drawn to each other and when they see a certain name pop up they get wet with anticipation.
The loud demented smug group who plays here are the ones i jab. Balls is the only one of those who has the balls to register his fake name, that includes you bubba. Balls has even given me credit for discovering the origin of his fake name. That's neither here not there but he is truthful from time to time so i'll give him that.
So either ball up and register your fake handles or blow out the candles and move on people. That includes you bubba.
You are so accomplished. Kudos.
DA Bus

San Jose, CA

#66 Apr 30, 2013
Bump did you hear a bump.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kapolei Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maryland the South Will Rise Again 24 min American Infidel 11
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 7 hr American Infidel 2,414
Liberals Hate Free Speech 7 hr American Infidel 17
The Muslim World is Broken (Sep '15) 8 hr Islamic evil 908
Preacher Jim (Feb '11) 21 hr TarNFeather 608
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '16) 23 hr Princess Hey 727
News Feral cats dog residents - Hawaii News (Oct '09) Fri Harry 231

Kapolei Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance