District 1

Kailua Kona, HI

#22 Apr 20, 2013
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>Awwww poor Harry all mad right now......someone is picking on you ya fa ggot.....LMFAO
You mean I'm among The Chosen being stalked by the infamous "Harry?"
I feel so...so...accepted.
Guru

Phoenix, AZ

#23 Apr 20, 2013
District 1 wrote:
<quoted text>You mean I'm among The Chosen being stalked by the infamous "Harry?"
Somebody give the smug one a BI hug.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#24 Apr 20, 2013
District 1 wrote:
<quoted text>You mean I'm among The Chosen being stalked by the infamous "Harry?"
He wants to plow you in the arse dude.......
District 1

Kailua Kona, HI

#25 Apr 20, 2013
Oh, myyy...
I'll be careful.
I hear the internets are dangerous for that kind of uncivil behavior.
District 1

Kailua Kona, HI

#26 Apr 20, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody give the smug one a BI hug.
A "bi" hug? No thanks, lady.
Freddie K

Honolulu, HI

#27 Apr 21, 2013
Bwa ha ha ha. Du Velcome.
Nevada resident

Fernley, NV

#28 Apr 21, 2013
Come on guys! Hawaii is like no other place. The Hawaiian people are wonderful people. I know. I lived there for 10 years and lived with Hawaiians. We all could use the Aloha spirit in our lives no matter where we live now. Sure it is expensive and you can get rock fever, but the beauty of the land needs to be preserved and the multi cultural peoples way of life needs to be respected.
Don't be so negative! Have Aloha.
Auntie

Honolulu, HI

#29 Apr 21, 2013
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>Awwww poor Harry all mad right now......someone is picking on you ya fa ggot.....LMFAO
Harry is at the beach checking out the bikini chicks while you play tuff man fa@@ot with yourself. I heard the only weights you lift is the Jolly Green giants balls when you blow him.
Expelative Deleted

Honolulu, HI

#31 Apr 21, 2013
*Splat*.
District 1

Kailua Kona, HI

#32 Apr 22, 2013
Nevada resident wrote:
Come on guys! Hawaii is like no other place. The Hawaiian people are wonderful people. I know. I lived there for 10 years and lived with Hawaiians. We all could use the Aloha spirit in our lives no matter where we live now. Sure it is expensive and you can get rock fever, but the beauty of the land needs to be preserved and the multi cultural peoples way of life needs to be respected.
Don't be so negative! Have Aloha.
Actually, Hawaii (like anywhere else) is a great place to live if you are kind, sincere and accepting. And, anywhere else (like Hawaii) is a hell hole if that's the mojo you bring.
People who whine about Hawaii probably whine about everywhere else they have lived, and never ever see their own fault in the matter.
The anti-Hawaiian rhetoric on these boards proves it.
Listen to Bob

Phoenix, AZ

#33 Apr 22, 2013
Hmmmm

Actually, Hawaii (like anywhere else) is a great place to live if you are kind, sincere and accepting. Go back and read the Hawaiian Newspapers and you will see there is more than needed people who commit crewl and hate crimes on people who visit the Hawaiian Islands.
Reminded me of the young couple with child in the car who bumped a car door in Waikelie while taking their child to a Baskins Robbins for ice cream. The lady was knocked down by a local male and needed surgery. The husband an Iraq veteran i believe was beatten and lost his eyesight all while their child was in the back seat.
Or the soon to be UH student who was beaten and killed on a Nanakuli beach because he was taking pictures and a local was offended. Beaten to death.
Apologize for the spellings cause i have not the time to research the news article.

SO DON'T BELIEVE THESE TWO GENTLEMEN...DO YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE. Read the papers and listen to the news stories.

And, anywhere else (like Hawaii) is a hell hole if that's the mojo you bring.
NOT TRUE; you may bring the most positive presence and spirit and you may be beaten down because the people who were born and raised there and the bad people who have moved there from other continents have been conditioned to do as they please whenever they please. And if that means giving you a licken' so be it.

People who whine about Hawaii probably whine about everywhere else they have lived, and never ever see their own fault in the matter.
The anti-Hawaiian rhetoric on these boards proves it.***Pure Poppycock!
mad hatter

Tacoma, WA

#34 Apr 22, 2013
The only thing Hawaii has to offer is the beach so if you're not a beach person there's nothing else to do. It's pretty boring.
Root Canal

Honolulu, HI

#35 Apr 22, 2013
Wow! That scream was pretty loud.
District 1

Kailua Kona, HI

#36 Apr 22, 2013
Listen to Bob wrote:
Hmmmm
Actually, Hawaii (like anywhere else) is a great place to live if you are kind, sincere and accepting. Go back and read the Hawaiian Newspapers and you will see there is more than needed people who commit crewl and hate crimes on people who visit the Hawaiian Islands.
Reminded me of the young couple with child in the car who bumped a car door in Waikelie while taking their child to a Baskins Robbins for ice cream. The lady was knocked down by a local male and needed surgery. The husband an Iraq veteran i believe was beatten and lost his eyesight all while their child was in the back seat.
Or the soon to be UH student who was beaten and killed on a Nanakuli beach because he was taking pictures and a local was offended. Beaten to death.
Apologize for the spellings cause i have not the time to research the news article.
SO DON'T BELIEVE THESE TWO GENTLEMEN...DO YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE. Read the papers and listen to the news stories.
And, anywhere else (like Hawaii) is a hell hole if that's the mojo you bring.
NOT TRUE; you may bring the most positive presence and spirit and you may be beaten down because the people who were born and raised there and the bad people who have moved there from other continents have been conditioned to do as they please whenever they please. And if that means giving you a licken' so be it.
The anti-Hawaiian rhetoric on these boards proves it.***Pure Poppycock!
Yes, you are right. White people should stay away from this 'Nesian infested rat hole of a state.
Arid Zona has much more sunshine, and just as may brownies, but they are less uppity. Plus, the Milagro Unico and Negra Modelo are much more widely available.
Listen to Bob

Phoenix, AZ

#37 Apr 22, 2013
District 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, you are right.
Of course i'm right and i understand why you are a very slow learner.
District 1

Kailua Kona, HI

#38 Apr 23, 2013
Listen to Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course i'm right and i understand why you are a very slow learner.
White people should stay away from Hawaii if they "Listen to Bob."
Got it.
You are a genius.
DA Bus

Honolulu, HI

#39 Apr 23, 2013
Bump. What bump?
Listen to Bob

Phoenix, AZ

#40 Apr 23, 2013
Those stuck in outdated customs are forever dragging their slippers.
Wong Get Low

Honolulu, HI

#41 Apr 23, 2013
That knocking on the walls......neighbors is educating himself.
District 1

Ewa Beach, HI

#42 Apr 24, 2013
Listen to Bob wrote:
Those stuck in outdated customs are forever dragging their slippers.
Better to drag one's slippers here in local fashion, than to drag one's knuckles over there in Neanderthal fashion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kapolei Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OBAMA COUNTDOWN for DAYS LEFT In Office UNTIL N... (Jan '14) 13 min Guru 1,667
What Hawaii is really like. (Jan '08) 2 hr Peoyang Berkow Tram 225
Al Sharpton, Preserver of the Victim Mentality 2 hr Guru 4
Lava flow 2 hr Guru 308
Are you LIBERAL or CONSERVATIVE? 6 hr Guru 22
Isle housing bottom seen - Business (Apr '09) 9 hr Guru 61,943
Har har har har (Apr '14) 12 hr HAAR HARR HARR HARR 65

High Surf Warning for Honolulu County was issued at December 21 at 3:26AM HST

Kapolei Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Kapolei People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Kapolei News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kapolei

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:51 pm PST

Bleacher Report11:51PM
Defensive Collapse, Loss to Chargers Proves 49ers Need Offseason Change
Bleacher Report12:24 AM
Chargers vs. 49ers: Full Report Card Grades for San Francisco
Bleacher Report 1:38 AM
Poor Execution, Injuries and Lack of Adjustment Derail 49ers' Efforts in Week 16
Bleacher Report 2:08 AM
Chargers vs. 49ers: Full Report Card Grades for San Diego
NFL 5:36 AM
Niners set franchise rushing record, but still can't win