Police arrest 4 people for burglary a...

Police arrest 4 people for burglary and car theft

There are 4 comments on the The Honolulu Advertiser story from Mar 29, 2013, titled Police arrest 4 people for burglary and car theft. In it, The Honolulu Advertiser reports that:

Two men and two women are in custody for allegedly breaking into a home earlier this month and stealing the homeowner's car.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Honolulu Advertiser.

“Trump fixing Obama's mess”

Since: Mar 09

& Making America Great Again!

#1 Mar 29, 2013
Where's Deedy when you need 'em?

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2 Mar 29, 2013
Drug charges. That means they are going to be released as they are considered "patients."

AI, I discovered a JackHammer missing from my Jeep this morning. I sent a guy to check all the usual suspects,and when he came back he said, "I didn't find it yet, but I roughed up the two guys that probably did it. I punched them in the head a few times and told them they'ed better find it." Then I had to tell him my BIL had come over and taken it last night. He had left a text message on my phone! LOL, they got whupped for nothing, but they are thieves anyways. They'll look good with some lumps anyways.
Leeward Lolo

Mililani, HI

#3 Mar 29, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
Drug charges. That means they are going to be released as they are considered "patients."
AI, I discovered a JackHammer missing from my Jeep this morning. I sent a guy to check all the usual suspects,and when he came back he said, "I didn't find it yet, but I roughed up the two guys that probably did it. I punched them in the head a few times and told them they'ed better find it." Then I had to tell him my BIL had come over and taken it last night. He had left a text message on my phone! LOL, they got whupped for nothing, but they are thieves anyways. They'll look good with some lumps anyways.
Another pathological liar story by Joe Balls. Both you and I know if you did what you said above, you would have the entire family of these innocent men outside your house trying to kill you. Not only that for many days to come you will not be able to leave your home because if they catch you U will buried in a place where nobody will ever find a BS azzhole like you. If you fight with 1 local you are going to fight his entire family and friends. You know this that's why your made up the story above.This is just another pathological liar comment from the mentally sick dumb fck Haole name Joe Balls.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#4 Mar 29, 2013
Leeward Lolo wrote:
<quoted text>Another pathological liar story by Joe Balls. Both you and I know if you did what you said above, you would have the entire family of these innocent men outside your house trying to kill you. Not only that for many days to come you will not be able to leave your home because if they catch you U will buried in a place where nobody will ever find a BS azzhole like you. If you fight with 1 local you are going to fight his entire family and friends. You know this that's why your made up the story above.This is just another pathological liar comment from the mentally sick dumb fck Haole name Joe Balls.
But you read it nonetheless. My daily life fascinates you. LOL, You sure do fear locals too, like they are superman or something.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kapolei Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Could HI end up like Puerto Rico? 27 min Need black ctl nt... 14
Take a knee and YOURE FIRED! 3 hr Joe Balls 117
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 16 hr Leeward Outlier 2,441
Bwa ha ha ha (Feb '16) 18 hr R Dangerfiled 70
Add A Word, Drop, Drop A Word (May '11) 22 hr Princess Hey 723
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '16) 22 hr Princess Hey 831
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 22 hr Princess Hey 4,632

Kapolei Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance