Fukushima nuclear spill affects HI?
Rad

Mililani, HI

#126 Aug 24, 2013
Ever wonder where they dumped the radioactive debris from the 1945 bombings?

Bwa-ha-ha-ha.
Grow Gills no waste time

Honolulu, HI

#127 Aug 24, 2013
Gil wrote:
"Study: 28% Increase In Thyroid Problems In Babies Born After Fukushima in Alaska, California, Hawaii, Oregon and Washington":
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013/04/study-...
Talk is cheap come to Honolulu i will teach you how to grow gills.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#128 Aug 25, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
Leaking and getting worse, not better. This is really more of a crisis for America than it is for Japan, but Obama doesn't want to make any decisions on any action to be taken, He only tackles easy thing that can help him with the lib-tards.
Neocon's should demand, Japan turn over Fukishima to them, cause they alway's have all the answers.....Real American's demand, they get involved....Where's Lindsey Graham and John McCain?.....Should'nt Darrell Issa be having another televised, Congressional hearing?....

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#129 Aug 25, 2013
Japan has ordered that 360,000 children be tested for Thyroid Cancer, as the number of cases has skyrocketed in recent weeks. The debris field reaches Hawaiian waters this coming March. Meanwhile, Obama foments war all across the Middle East and plays golf, and Neil stays stoned. Now go be good little taxpayers in denial and get your damn heads back in the sand.
District 1 an a 2 and a 3

Los Angeles, CA

#130 Aug 25, 2013
Ha ha Wonder if the radiation wil l be drawn tenfold to the Toxic Waianae Coast.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#131 Aug 25, 2013
Doesn't matter, you're going to get it as bad as everyone else, mainland or not.
Ladeedaaaaa

Mililani, HI

#132 Aug 25, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
Doesn't matter, you're going to get it as bad as everyone else, mainland or not.
Stop acting like a paranoid pussi Balls. Grow some will you? Ex-marine my azz.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#133 Aug 25, 2013
Ladeedaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>Stop acting like a paranoid pussi Balls. Grow some will you? Ex-marine my azz.
Someone told you I'm a Marine?
Balless Balls

Mililani, HI

#134 Aug 26, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>Someone told you I'm a Marine?
You are no XX marine Balls. Why would they even consider a giant racist AZZHOLE like you for the military. What kind of white human being targets haole homeless living on the Leeward coast using their drug addiction to feed his family(buying illegal FS pennies on the dollar? What kind of human being targets the female species of his white race to take advantage of them sexually because they are addicted to drugs? Answer those questions and then tell us your a ex-military man?

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#135 Aug 26, 2013
As of one hour ago, Japan's government has announced that Fukushime is so out of control that they are taking over the plant and are going to attempt to do something to stop the contamination. The water there is at this point 8 MILLION times the level that is safe for human consumption, and it's only getting worse by hundreds of tons a day, poisoning the groundwater and the ocean at the same time. Obama is oblivious to this crisis as he's busy starting wars in the Middle East and has a 1PM Tee Time at the links with his Millionaire buddies. Meanwhile, Neil says, "No worry, radiation smadiation, it would NEVER come to Hawaii, I'll pass a law against it and tax it, so roll another one and enjoy."
District 1 an a 2 and a 3

Los Angeles, CA

#136 Aug 26, 2013
Joey's morning report is out so this toxic dickwad's chores must be done.

Chore list:

1. Crawl out of bed.
2. Have wife wipe him.
3. Burn the soiled sheets.
4. Wait until neighbors go to work then steal their clean sheets off the line.
5. Type stupidly on the computer that was gotten by his local "fence".
Rad

Mililani, HI

#137 Aug 26, 2013
Guess where the debris in the 'Pacific Garage Patch' comes from?
Francine

Mililani, HI

#138 Aug 26, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
As of one hour ago, Japan's government has announced that Fukushime is so out of control that they are taking over the plant and are going to attempt to do something to stop the contamination. The water there is at this point 8 MILLION times the level that is safe for human consumption, and it's only getting worse by hundreds of tons a day, poisoning the groundwater and the ocean at the same time. Obama is oblivious to this crisis as he's busy starting wars in the Middle East and has a 1PM Tee Time at the links with his Millionaire buddies. Meanwhile, Neil says, "No worry, radiation smadiation, it would NEVER come to Hawaii, I'll pass a law against it and tax it, so roll another one and enjoy."
Why don't mind your own business. The Japanese are very capable of taking care of their own problems. Little racist azzholes like you sticking their dumb azz noses into their matters only shows how fckd up you transplants are. Go look for a job and stop using your own homeless race to feed your family. You are paranoid sick fck because your a pervert with many shameful Skelton's in your closet. Someday soon you will have to pay for being a azzhole.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#139 Aug 26, 2013
Francine wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't mind your own business. The Japanese are very capable of taking care of their own problems. Little racist azzholes like you sticking their dumb azz noses into their matters only shows how fckd up you transplants are. Go look for a job and stop using your own homeless race to feed your family. You are paranoid sick fck because your a pervert with many shameful Skelton's in your closet. Someday soon you will have to pay for being a azzhole.
Roberta, you're going to pop a blood vessel in your racist head if you're not careful.
mad hatter

Honolulu, HI

#140 Aug 26, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Roberta, you're going to pop a blood vessel in your racist head if you're not careful.
Joe Balls is the Old Man Stalking. You sound like the one who got his panties in a bunch.
Shirley

Mililani, HI

#141 Aug 26, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Roberta, you're going to pop a blood vessel in your racist head if you're not careful.
That's so funny a known racist calling others racist. Dude you really have to get a job. Do you actually think someone is going just call you up and tell you come to work? Sorry bub you have go there and with a resume. Lying about yourself on the resume is where you will probably shine since you are a know liar. Catch the lite rail your little futt putt will never get you here alive.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#142 Aug 26, 2013
Shirley wrote:
<quoted text>That's so funny a known racist calling others racist. Dude you really have to get a job. Do you actually think someone is going just call you up and tell you come to work? Sorry bub you have go there and with a resume. Lying about yourself on the resume is where you will probably shine since you are a know liar. Catch the lite rail your little futt putt will never get you here alive.
STFU, I didn't squeeze your head yet.
Rad

Mililani, HI

#143 Aug 26, 2013
Too bad gerbil perv; terminal condition.
Alice

Mililani, HI

#144 Aug 26, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>STFU, I didn't squeeze your head yet.
JB has been applying for a job but he doesn't want to flip burgers he wants to be the CEO. Hahahahahaha yes Balls for sure you have the qualifications. Hahaha this guy is a loser like the LA liar Guru with 10,000 rentals.
Poke

Mililani, HI

#145 Aug 26, 2013
Want radioactive sushi with your mercury poke?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kapolei Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Benghazi Gate (Jan '13) 20 min Go Blue Forever 33
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 23 min Princess Hey 3,303
Imua Rail?? (May '12) 43 min District 1 514
Waianae Joe Balls Is the lone voice from the We... 3 hr District 1 27
What Hawaii is really like. (Jan '08) 8 hr District 1 690
Preacher Jim (Feb '11) 16 hr Bears Seven 475
News Confrontation with Lankford detailed (Mar '08) 17 hr John 23

Kapolei Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance