Why are Hawaii people so stupid?

“PRESIDENT TRUMP & VP PENCE”

Since: Mar 09

WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

#401 Apr 20, 2013
Well actually they think they own the entire state.
Dikkstreet one

Mililani, HI

#402 Apr 20, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Big Mouth locals like you aren't any better.
That's the problem with Hawaii people they think they own this island. Last time I checked Hawaii is part of the US which means any "big mouth" can live here.
and this coming from a Hawaiian.
Hey stupid on 1 thread your advising someone not to move here, and this 1 you basically saying come over. You local queers are so fickle changing your mind from male to female and vice versus. Does the GOP party know your a fa@@ot with a mixedup disposition. Hell you probably marked the wrong box and voted for Obama and forgot that you are why he won a second term. Dumbfckr.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#403 Apr 20, 2013
Dikkstreet one wrote:
<quoted text>Hey stupid on 1 thread your advising someone not to move here, and this 1 you basically saying come over. You local queers are so fickle changing your mind from male to female and vice versus. Does the GOP party know your a fa@@ot with a mixedup disposition. Hell you probably marked the wrong box and voted for Obama and forgot that you are why he won a second term. Dumbfckr.
You got enemies wherever you go dickhead.....you are one sad sick scumbag little weasel ya homo....
Auntie

Mililani, HI

#404 Apr 20, 2013
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>You got enemies wherever you go dickhead.....you are one sad sick scumbag little weasel ya homo....
There you go calling someone your name(little homo weasel)kids at the school call you. Whats wrong no kids to play with a little boy that wants to be a girl in Arizona?
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#405 Apr 20, 2013
Auntie wrote:
<quoted text>There you go calling someone your name(little homo weasel)kids at the school call you. Whats wrong no kids to play with a little boy that wants to be a girl in Arizona?
Hey Harry's mom......I'll shut your big fat trap with my big fat boner.....its what you need ya bitch.....
Big Bird

Mililani, HI

#406 Apr 20, 2013
Leavenworth is lovely spring time.
Auntie

Mililani, HI

#407 Apr 21, 2013
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Harry's mom......I'll shut your big fat trap with my big fat boner.....its what you need ya bitch.....
Oh oh picking on harrys mom will get your allowance held up while you own mommy punishes you for acting like a spoiled brat to women. She knows you act the way you do because you were born in the wrong body(boy wants to be a girl)? But what can you do when you have a little fa@@ot son?
Burp

Mililani, HI

#409 Apr 21, 2013
*Puke*.
repulsiveislandn ogs

Temecula, CA

#410 Apr 21, 2013
They are truly the Nyggurs of the Pacific. So proud of being DUMB!
Makoa

United States

#411 Apr 28, 2013
welcome to reality.
Makoa

Glen Burnie, MD

#412 May 1, 2013
I have to poop
Makoa

United States

#413 May 7, 2013
Auntie wrote:
<quoted text>Oh oh picking on harrys mom will get your allowance held up while you own mommy punishes you for acting like a spoiled brat to women. She knows you act the way you do because you were born in the wrong body(boy wants to be a girl)? But what can you do when you have a little fa@@ot son?
I'm all against people calling us Hawaiians stupid, But you, lady, are freaking crazy.
Anonymous

Phoenix, AZ

#415 May 8, 2013
Well, obviously you`re kind of the stupid one for saying, "why are hawaii people stupid." It`s spelled, Hawaiian, in this case.
weiners

Los Angeles, CA

#416 May 10, 2013
More slow than stupid.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#417 May 11, 2013
Auntie wrote:
<quoted text>Oh oh picking on harrys mom will get your allowance held up while you own mommy punishes you for acting like a spoiled brat to women. She knows you act the way you do because you were born in the wrong body(boy wants to be a girl)? But what can you do when you have a little fa@@ot son?
Bang a bitch like you.....but than again I heard you were really ugly and fat and pathetically stupid.........go get some help will ya?
District 1

Mililani, HI

#418 May 12, 2013
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>Bang a bitch like you.....but than again I heard you were really ugly and fat and pathetically stupid.........go get some help will ya?
I think Aunty is a dude. Jus'sayin'.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#419 May 12, 2013
District 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I think Aunty is a dude. Jus'sayin'.
could be.....if so a gay freak no doubt....
AlohaNoaMicro

Kaneohe, HI

#420 May 12, 2013
Dont make la dat u fakas...come on down grab one beeyuh and grind...Hawaii's the only place in the U.S. that made the HELL'S ANGELS get back on the plane and get the fack out,,, You're just mad because we keep ALOHA going...At any cost.
AlohaNoaMicro

Kaneohe, HI

#421 May 12, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
Well actually they think they own the entire state.
i own u u bitch muhfuckuh
AlohaNoaMicro

Kaneohe, HI

#422 May 12, 2013
ALL MAINLAND IDIOTS...I LIVE IN HAWAII...DONT MOVE HERE.U WOULDNT LIKE IT. THIS PLACE IS ONLY FOR COOL PEOPLE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kapolei Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Har har har har (Apr '14) 1 hr Borsch 157
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 2 hr Francine 1,810
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 10 hr Princess Hey 4,297
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '16) 10 hr Princess Hey 511
Add A Word, Drop, Drop A Word (May '11) 10 hr Princess Hey 450
News Witness recounts grim execution-style slaying -... (Oct '09) 17 hr Joe Balls 23
Leave Dolphins Alone 20 hr Hillary LOST 6

Kapolei Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kapolei Mortgages