Ewa Beach, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> There are a couple of liberals that spam the board constantly using the names of other regular posters. One is in Waianae and one is in Honolulu. Lolo, AI, Guru and myself are regularly impostered by these inferior beings, so you have to read where they are if they aren't registered. AI and myself are registered names and can't be faked. Lolo has trouble registering so she doesn't come here to much, but lately she's been in Mililani. Sometimes Topix moves our location too. I've been on the mainland and listed on other islands, but I'm really in Waianae. I don't know about Guru, but he's usually in L.A. Also natable is that negative judgits always appear on our posts automatically in just a couple of seconds, yet we can't post them on liberals' posts. Topix does this because it's a left-leaning forum and want to keep up appearances.
I am using different pc so now says Waianae which I do prefer to Mililani. It says 2 are from here but I always use LOLO in some form and try to talk nice.
Had tenants move out and leave lots of carpet. It has been laying outside for a long time so I suspect it is trash. If still interested let me know.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Big Mac Mahu wrote:
<quoted text>
Your guesses, generalizations and accusations are impossible to prove. For all we know you are badgering yourself and impostering yourself just so you can spell liberal.
That's bullshit and you know it. I can't be posting from Honolulu unless I'm IN Honolulu. Almost all the liberal names are in the same location and from the same I.P, and from the writing style it appears to be from the same person. Almost all the liberal posters eventually defer to talking about homosexuals too. You use to post as "Opinion," no?
Big Mac Mahu

Ewa Beach, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am using different pc so now says Waianae which I do prefer to Mililani. It says 2 are from here but I always use LOLO in some form and try to talk nice.
Had tenants move out and leave lots of carpet. It has been laying outside for a long time so I suspect it is trash. If still interested let me know.
Thanks for helping prove Balls is most times clueless. Balls don't need no stinkin' carpet cause a family member is a carpet layer (wink wink)
Big Mac Mahu

Ewa Beach, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> That's bullshit and you know it. I can't be posting from Honolulu unless I'm IN Honolulu. Almost all the liberal names are in the same location and from the same I.P, and from the writing style it appears to be from the same person. Almost all the liberal posters eventually defer to talking about homosexuals too. You use to post as "Opinion," no?
Not bullshit and here's a freebee i'm not Opinion. There are dozens of us Hawaiian residents that come and go and make fun at your constant bullshit.
Big Mac Mahu

Ewa Beach, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

stumpy wrote:
<quoted text> Why are you worried about them? This is the tropics and people ride in the back of trucks. Almost every time you read of an accident like this it was some idiot sitting on the edge of the bed, or drunk, or racing. Why don't you whine about something in your own area instead of trying to change us?
Sure sounds like Balls.

Since: Feb 13

Aiea, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
The gay imposters on the board would love to do that...that's like music to their gay horny ears.
Sorry i ASKED,NOW DON'T TELL.HAHAHA

“REPEAL OBAMA'S DEFERRED ACTION”

Since: Mar 09

FOR CHILDHOOD ARRIVALS ACT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Big Mac Mahu wrote:
American_Infidel Resume reads as follows;
I American_ Infidel am a proud, registered an honorary member of the Topix Forum. "NEXT", says every possible employer.
Most of us unregistered are the real people. I mean who registers under a false name and declares themselves to be real. Socially inept creatures..just sayin'
Who in their right mind would want to call themselves Big Mac Mahu .....unless youre a real life queer.

JUST SAYIN.....
Horsey Dong

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

We feed infidels to the snakes down our way. Come by a pay us a visit infidel.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Horsey Dong wrote:
We feed infidels to the snakes down our way. Come by a pay us a visit infidel.
Woooooo, Im so afraid.LOL!!!

Must suck to be a liberal in Texas living in the same great REPUBLICAN state as the GREAT President Bush and the best First lady weve ever had Laura....

Say howzit to the THE GREAT Bush's for me....

Yeehaw!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Woooooo, Im so afraid.LOL!!!
Must suck to be a liberal in Texas living in the same great REPUBLICAN state as the GREAT President Bush and the best First lady weve ever had Laura....
Say howzit to the THE GREAT Bush's for me....
Yeehaw!!
He feels safe in Texas because so many people can carry guns, like all Americans should.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> He feels safe in Texas because so many people can carry guns, like all Americans should.
Austin is a city of dumb ass liberals. The rest of Texas is where the smart people live...especially Dallas.
Noe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

first of all Take a good look at yourself before you have any right to judge another culture! How damn immature of you! Your the one who's stupid for posting such question! Wise & grow up!
Leeward Lolo

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Austin is a city of dumb ass liberals. The rest of Texas is where the smart people live...especially Dallas.
Oh yes Dallas! Dallas the city that sponsored our last presidental assassination.

Noe you are much too kind with this rascal but your immature comment was right on.
dingy broads

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Cuz they no mo dakine dats why
Vaitolu Faamatala

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Eh, you one ufa mea kefe asswype, American Infidel.
Makoa the hawaiian boy

Annapolis, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

you all sound like you're gettin' along real well.
Makoa the hawaiian boy

Annapolis, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

I know this I off topic but do you people think it's right for Michelle Obama's chunky butt to say America must eat healthy, and then take all the good snacks outta my school vending machine.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Makoa the hawaiian boy wrote:
I know this I off topic but do you people think it's right for Michelle Obama's chunky butt to say America must eat healthy, and then take all the good snacks outta my school vending machine.
She's just another hypocritical democrat.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Makoa the hawaiian boy wrote:
Just ignore the fat ass Food Nazi. She demands Americans eat their vegetables while she pigs out on cheeseburgers and fries and stuffs her face at the all you can eat lobstah buffet.

Liberals are shameless hypocrites.
Makoa

Odenton, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Just ignore the fat ass Food Nazi. She demands Americans eat their vegetables while she pigs out on cheeseburgers and fries and stuffs her face at the all you can eat lobstah buffet.
Liberals are shameless hypocrites.
That's rather accurate.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 341 - 360 of671
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Kapolei Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Kapolei People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••