Police / Fire - News

There are 2 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Jan 20, 2009, titled Police / Fire - News. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

WAILUA, Kauai>> A Kauai woman was run over by a lifted pickup truck with oversize tires Sunday on a beach near the Wailua Golf Course.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Keal

Honolulu, HI

#2 Jan 20, 2009
If this yound man was part of the University-area pool swim team, where were the other members and where was the coach? No one should be allowed to swim alone because anything can happen, a cramp, exhaustion, hyperthermia (it's been cold lately) or just an accidental fall. This could have been prevented if there were safer measures taken. It's so sad to learn about such a death. God go with him and help his family cope with this tragedy.
mud flap

Honolulu, HI

#3 Jan 21, 2009
No one should be allowed to swim alone?

It's called FREE WILL !!!!

jesus christ - I hope you never make rules

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kapaa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kauai Water Department wins approval of explora... (Oct '12) Mon ShirleyWill12 4
News Disgraced officers sentenced (May '08) Apr 21 Joe Balls 105
News Disgraced officers sentenced Apr 20 Pinkerton Tenacity 1
Kapaa Music Thread (Apr '12) Nov '14 Musikologist 15
News New record temperatures set at Lihue, Honolulu ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Joe Balls 1
Food bank delivers to a community in need (Sep '14) Sep '14 Katy Means 1
News A new lava flow begins as another ends (Jul '14) Jul '14 Adrian Godsafe MSc 1
More from around the web

Kapaa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]