Since: Apr 12

Hilliard, OH

#6078 Jul 4, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't envy a sin?
woof
It's comforting to know that the OWS morons and most Obama voters are in a state of sin.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#6079 Jul 4, 2012
This says it all:

(CNN)- Mitt Romney said the federal health care reform mandate constitutes a "tax" Wednesday, contradicting the way a senior adviser to his campaign characterized his position earlier this week.

But the similar individual mandate and fee he signed into law when governor of Massachusetts is not a tax, he said in a separate interview, citing the Supreme Court's decision last Thursday.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#6080 Jul 4, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
This says it all:
(CNN)- Mitt Romney said the federal health care reform mandate constitutes a "tax" Wednesday, contradicting the way a senior adviser to his campaign characterized his position earlier this week.
But the similar individual mandate and fee he signed into law when governor of Massachusetts is not a tax, he said in a separate interview, citing the Supreme Court's decision last Thursday.
How dreadful. Now do tell, how many times has the DumBama administration called it a penalty one day and a tax the other day?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#6082 Jul 4, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
How dreadful. Now do tell, how many times has the DumBama administration called it a penalty one day and a tax the other day?
So you are ok with Mitt saying three different things in the span of 3 days?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#6083 Jul 4, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are ok with Mitt saying three different things in the span of 3 days?
Sure I am. Why would something like that make me vote for DumBama? Are you okay with the Obama team changing their story several times depending on who asks: the citizens or the courts?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#6084 Jul 4, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure I am. Why would something like that make me vote for DumBama? Are you okay with the Obama team changing their story several times depending on who asks: the citizens or the courts?
I believe it was the court that said that the mandate was authorized by Congress' power to tax. I haven't heard Obama say he considered it a tax.
Thomas Scutillo

Stockton, CA

#6085 Jul 4, 2012
replace human or animal labor = lack of work ... at least obama gets it stricklands nuts thought i was homeless
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#6086 Jul 4, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Your willingness to accept that explains why you are so willing to do it yourself.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#6087 Jul 4, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe it was the court that said that the mandate was authorized by Congress' power to tax. I haven't heard Obama say he considered it a tax.
His own Justice Department asserted that argument in its briefs before the Courts, otherwise, the Courts never would have raised it.

woof
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#6089 Jul 5, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
So, in other words, this is just your useless opinion with no analysis or data to support it. Gee, thanks for sharing.
exit polls are the only polls with real truth behind them.

if you want to waste time wiith all the current BS polls.....Obama lost.

In November history will record the 2012 election as the largest landslide ever recorded; and an end of the liberal takeover.

my opinion is a majority one; and yours a minority.

your orfice is already burning.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#6090 Jul 5, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
you are such a deep thinker..........

if Obama called it a tax, then we could just add healthcare to his list of lies.

no tax increase under 250K in income.....remember?

1/1/20134 he breaks that promise anyway.

has he kept any at all?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#6091 Jul 5, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
has he kept any at all?
Have you heard from OBL lately?

woof
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#6093 Jul 5, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
nice try; but epic fail

Obama only gave the nod to what had been going on for years.

you want to give him props on what every American would have done.

If that is all you have, then your on thin ice.
lil Tyree

Columbus, OH

#6094 Jul 5, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
Here's old dick for mayor chiming in with two cents of progressive bull ship. Oh I almost forgot...you're an independent yea right... it would be nice to have the bolcheviks clean house of this progressive poison that has ruined our country
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#6095 Jul 5, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
exit polls are the only polls with real truth behind them.
if you want to waste time wiith all the current BS polls.....Obama lost.
In November history will record the 2012 election as the largest landslide ever recorded; and an end of the liberal takeover.
my opinion is a majority one; and yours a minority.
your orfice is already burning.
SO SAYS THE ANONYMOUS PERSON FROM OHIO. Step right up, your fortune is next!
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#6096 Jul 5, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you are such a deep thinker..........
if Obama called it a tax, then we could just add healthcare to his list of lies.
no tax increase under 250K in income.....remember?
1/1/20134 he breaks that promise anyway.
has he kept any at all?
Let's assume your premise.

No tax under 250K. If you make, let's say 100K, and you choose not to insure yourself, than that's your fault if your "taxes" go up. What's the big deal if a scofflaw chooses to pay the penalty?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#6097 Jul 5, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
nice try; but epic fail
Obama only gave the nod to what had been going on for years.
you want to give him props on what every American would have done.
If that is all you have, then your on thin ice.
Once again, simply not true. Unless you mean for years the soldiers have been caring guns.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#6098 Jul 5, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's assume your premise.
No tax under 250K. If you make, let's say 100K, and you choose not to insure yourself, than that's your fault if your "taxes" go up. What's the big deal if a scofflaw chooses to pay the penalty?
can't you think deeper than that?

on 1/1/13 the entire country has a tax increase; and the 47% that pay ZERO federal income tax will in 2013.

PS: that 47% that currently pays zero federal income tax earns under 100K.

That is just the start of tax increases.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#6099 Jul 5, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, simply not true. Unless you mean for years the soldiers have been caring guns.
right; and oranges are purple.

largest manhunt in the world, was Bin Laden.

took 10 years; but dead he is.

once again, you post BS as always.
Blank

East Stone Gap, VA

#6101 Jul 5, 2012
Kennesaw71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nancy Piglosi admitted sub consciously that the democrats are toast.... Remember when she said in 2010 that it certaintly wasnt obamacare that made the.democrats take the rubbing they took..... ROFLMFAO..... Good luck with your fantasy of Ceasar's reelection.....
Nah...if we can survive neo-fascist Reagan, Obama not that big of a deal! Many of "Ayatollah" Reagan's policies are responsible for the problems we have even now, and he is truly one of worst presidents in US history!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kansas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 13 They cannot kill ... 191
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Aug '14 gary 2,230
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul '14 They cannot kill ... 230
Tyler Kiser!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE READ! (Nov '07) Jun '14 Rita 60
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Bobby Nye 178
OH Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in O... (Oct '10) Apr '14 squid 118
OH Who do you support for Attorney General in Ohio... (Oct '10) Mar '14 Recon 401
•••
•••
•••

Kansas Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Kansas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Kansas News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kansas