Bill Self to remain at Kansas

Bill Self to remain at Kansas

There are 1 comment on the YESNetwork story from Apr 11, 2008, titled Bill Self to remain at Kansas. In it, YESNetwork reports that:

“This has not been a stressful situation at all”

Bill Self had a chance to go back home. But in the end, he decided that his new home was with reigning national champion Kansas. via YESNetwork

Join the discussion below, or Read more at YESNetwork.

bille

Wichita, KS

#1 Apr 11, 2008
Good for you Bill. I worked on a degree in Electral engineering "Communication Option" The Campus at Oklahoma State is beautiful I have a 8 1/2 x 11" color folor of Theta Pond with the womens dorm in the background That was before they destroyed all the trees when they rebuilt the pond. It will never be the same in my life time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kansas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
plz""HELP ME"" (Jan '17) Jan '17 jimmy 1
Newspaper phone number (Jun '16) Jun '16 maggiesmom 1
Grandma's Kitchen (Mar '16) Mar '16 just asking 2
beware white folks (Nov '15) Nov '15 stopstalkingmepet... 1
Cuban Fidel Castro was drug kingpin, ran operat... (May '15) May '15 Conservative 1
News States to test ways to send food stamp recipien... (Mar '15) Apr '15 Tazo 16
who are the (Jul '14) Jan '15 Granmaticallycorrect 2

Kansas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kansas Mortgages