Who do you support for Sheriff in Ill...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Go Crippes

Paris, IL

#41 Nov 2, 2010
I voted for Crippes. Go Crippes

Punxsutawney, PA

#42 Nov 2, 2010
Time 4 a change
Go Tim

Malabar, FL

#43 Nov 2, 2010
All this thread does is prove what supporters visit Topix. Motley 68-40 in votes...hmmm wonder who's been starting all the crap concerning Tim on here.
Go Tim

Malabar, FL

#44 Nov 2, 2010
Just thinkin wrote:
What are the thoughts regarding the current Sheriff using his own garage for repairs on vehicles used by the sheriff's department?
My thoughts are, knowing Tim like I do, is that he is probably saving the County money and not making anyhting off of doing this.
Voter

United States

#45 Nov 2, 2010
Go Tim wrote:
<quoted text>My thoughts are, knowing Tim like I do, is that he is probably saving the County money and not making anyhting off of doing this.
I'm sorry to break the news to you, but you don't know Tim very well.
The department gets billed for the work preformed just like anyone else. You don't have to believe me check courthouse records.
Right on

Westville, IL

#46 Nov 2, 2010
It's a no-brainer. We wouldn't elect someone to the White House with no political experience, nor would we want our Secretary of Defense having no military experience. What people have been thinking the last 2 elections is beyond me. Tim has and always will be a party-boy joke.
teacher

Milford, MA

#47 Nov 2, 2010
Right on wrote:
It's a no-brainer. We wouldn't elect someone to the White House with no political experience, nor would we want our Secretary of Defense having no military experience. What people have been thinking the last 2 elections is beyond me. Tim has and always will be a party-boy joke.
Look at the idiot we have sitting in the White House now! There were a lot of "no brainers" selecting that one. Quite a scarey thought but with luck Republicans will gain control of Congress tonight!
Go Tim

Malabar, FL

#48 Nov 2, 2010
Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry to break the news to you, but you don't know Tim very well.
The department gets billed for the work preformed just like anyone else. You don't have to believe me check courthouse records.
Let's hope Motley is smarter than you. What did I say...let me walk you through this...I said HE IS NOT MAKING MONEY. I didn't say he was not having the County PAY FOR THEIR PARTS! Not making money would fall under either not billing for labor...or billing at a cut rate. Do you seriously think he would charge full rate or an inflated rate? If you think this, then YOU don't know Tim very well. I grew up with the guy!
another voter

League City, TX

#49 Nov 2, 2010
voter wrote:
Voted for Crippes! He knows the community and has their best interests.
Yea right!! Too many things during his time in office that went wrong-- like escapees, the 2 policemen that "resigned", nothing ever brought to the publics attention, working out of his garage (more $ in his pocket).
We need someone who will take care of everything, including drugs. Do something other than slap them on the wrist.
DrugRunner

United States

#50 Nov 3, 2010
Voted for Tim,sorry he lost.However,Mr.Motley will probably be a good sheriff.Congrats to him,wonder what Tim will do now.
Rich

Clinton, IN

#51 Nov 10, 2010
i personally have contacted Crippes on many occasions to address tresspasser's in Edgar county..He's a joke!..Crippes did everything to impede us instead of serving our needs as the Cheif law enforcement officer in Edgar.He's corrupt..and thank God he's gone!

Motley will be a great improvemnet!
Terry

Paris, IL

#52 Nov 10, 2010
Go Tim wrote:
<quoted text>Let's hope Motley is smarter than you. What did I say...let me walk you through this...I said HE IS NOT MAKING MONEY. I didn't say he was not having the County PAY FOR THEIR PARTS! Not making money would fall under either not billing for labor...or billing at a cut rate. Do you seriously think he would charge full rate or an inflated rate? If you think this, then YOU don't know Tim very well. I grew up with the guy!
Please, I'm not asking you to beleive me when I say he is charging the county what anyone else would pay. Sorry to bust your bubble but he does charge them labor. Check the county records don't take my word for it.
Just Sayin

Indianapolis, IN

#53 Nov 10, 2010
Rich wrote:
i personally have contacted Crippes on many occasions to address tresspasser's in Edgar county..He's a joke!..Crippes did everything to impede us instead of serving our needs as the Cheif law enforcement officer in Edgar.He's corrupt..and thank God he's gone!
Motley will be a great improvemnet!
By trespassers, I'm sure you're talking about folks with
out-of-state license plates. How can someone trespass an entire county?
aaa

Paris, IL

#54 Dec 7, 2010
voter wrote:
Voted for Crippes! He knows the community and has their best interests.
apparently all these voters didnt know that cripis was a joke. hell i remember when there were inmates that escaped the jail when i held office and no one even noticed it. one inmate left the jail and then turned himself back in and said his reason for leaving was just to see if they noticed he was gone. and here is a shocker, they had no f***ing clue. hows that make him a good candidate to keep his job. id say edgar county got what it needed with motley being elected.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kansas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We have no desire to harm the YELLOWriter & her... 7 hr Torie Osborn Heil... 4
I believe JAN HAS A GERBIL UP HER WAZOO! 10 hr Audrey Lil Porky ... 26
Me BLESS AUDREY LIL WB STROH AND HER FIGHT FOR ... 10 hr Audrey Lil Porky ... 14
Thanks TOPIX MODS! 10 hr Audrey Lil Porky ... 13
plz""HELP ME"" Jan '17 jimmy 1
Newspaper phone number (Jun '16) Jun '16 maggiesmom 1
Grandma's Kitchen (Mar '16) Mar '16 just asking 2

Kansas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kansas Mortgages