The New High Tech inLife Electronic Cigarette

Posted in the Kansas Forum

Serigo

Hollywood, FL

#1 Feb 3, 2009
The answer we have all been waiting for!
Ernie the authortive writer of www.smokingmoney.net says,
News Articals are popping up all over the internet about anti-smoking groups in Washington and Texas plus other states in the US that want to pass laws that ban smokers from smoking in their cars while passengers are in the auto.
Ernie the authortive writer of www.smokingmoney.net also reports that Some states have been looking into fire safe smoking.

After much research, we currently found the inlife company with the most popular brands of Electronic cigarettes; the “E-LITE” and the Prestige Pack. Whether you wish to quit smoking, or simply want an alternative to traditional smoking; the electronic cigarette is a safer choice. The electronic cigarette is flameless and does not contain tobacco, tar, carcingens, carbon monoxide, chemicals and no second hand smoke! If you are ready to kick the habit, you can get the nicotine your body craves without the harmful ingredients! You can start at one of four levels of nicotine and gradually decrease the level to zero nicotine until you are able to quit. The electronic cigarette is legal to smoke anywhere and cost less than half the cost of traditional cigarettes. No need for lighters or ashtrays and just imagine getting rid of the cigarette odor in your home, car and clothes. so you have nothing to loose, but so much to gain! The perfect tool to better health.

How does it work:
The electronic cigarette is an electronic device which consists of a three part unit, a lithium ion battery, an atomizer, and a nicotine
cartridge. It uses advanced high frequency technology to produce a smoke-like vapor when you inhale. The cartridges consist of
water, propylene glycol, nicotine, and flavoring. One cartridge is equal to 15 to 20 cigarettes, they are available in Regular or Menthol
and your choice of nicotine level; high, medium, low and zero.

So if you are a smoker you need to check this In life elite pack or the prestige pack, don’t let it pass you by. Ernie of www.smokingmoney.net would like to thank all readers of this article and if you would like to know more about The Hottest Electronic Cigaretts that’s sweeping the country send me an e-mail ernie5662@yahoo.com and I will send you a free get away vaction package for four. Thanks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kansas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Subscribe To The Truth! 21 hr wonnerful 14
No Matter How Many Times A Lie Is Repeated 21 hr wonnerful 10
Paperclips and staples Thu Audra 36
Chicken's coming home to roost at the Sheriff's... Tue LOL 34
From The Court House Crawl Tue Audra 21
Jaded Dec 23 Audra 2
Disclosure: Fair & Balanced? Dec 22 Seriously 123
Kansas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web