Rob Bogue Chapin Rose

Rob Bogue Chapin Rose

Posted in the Kansas Forum

Unstable Rob

Paris, IL

#1 Jun 13, 2013
Hey rob how did assaulting one of chapin rose's staff members work out for you? Heard that Mr Rose was less than impressed with your psychotic behavior. There is probably a medication of some kind that might give your troubled mind some relief. I would look into it if I were you.
Meh

Springfield, IL

#3 Jun 13, 2013
Unstable Rob wrote:
Hey rob how did assaulting one of chapin rose's staff members work out for you? Heard that Mr Rose was less than impressed with your psychotic behavior. There is probably a medication of some kind that might give your troubled mind some relief. I would look into it if I were you.
Link Please?
Holy Cow No Way

Westville, IL

#4 Jun 13, 2013
Unstable Rob wrote:
Gee there's a surprise.
haha

Paris, IL

#6 Jun 13, 2013
Y Deux Ewe Care wrote:
<quoted text>
If this truely happened, that staff member would have called the authorities and pressed charges, but since it never happened, nobody called the authorities, and you lied again...
haha you have no idea what you are talking about, keep talking out your ass
boo hoo

Paris, IL

#8 Jun 13, 2013
Y Deux Ewe Care wrote:
<quoted text>
Sit on your face again and think about it before yapping away like a drunken sailor.
unless you're rob or his butt buddy or something why don't you just not worry about it so much mr busybody.
Jake the Drunk

Naperville, IL

#9 Jun 13, 2013
I'm drunk, and Rob's a nut job. Case closed!
Dagmar

Westville, IL

#11 Jun 13, 2013
I heard Chapin confronted him about that sh$t.
Unstable Rob

Paris, IL

#13 Jun 14, 2013
Link? Why would there be a link and on what site would it be??? Chapin and rob's personal journal website??? lol Sorry to inform you but every event of every day isn't posted on a website. lol Thats a good one though. If you are that hard up to know call chapin's office.
Y Deux Ewe Care

Paris, IL

#14 Jun 14, 2013
Robs wife set on my face.
Unstable Rob

Paris, IL

#18 Jun 14, 2013
wow you poor desparate soul. Not only does posting under other peoples' names trying to reverse what their post originally stated look completely desparate. It is also totally apparant that you are doing it. Sorry you got called out on being a jackass to chapin roses's staff member, but it is really a simple thing to avoid. Quit being a spycho D-bag to people and then you wont have to go through all your desparate measures to do damage control when people find out what you did. Just a little advice.
Skin Crawl

Westville, IL

#19 Jun 14, 2013
That guy makes me feel really uncomfortable when he is around.
Stop your Ranting

Westville, IL

#21 Jun 14, 2013
Appreciative Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that's the heroin and cocaine that does that to you.
you would know...
Suzie Soux

United States

#22 Jun 15, 2013
Unstable Rob wrote:
I heard he yelled at someone in his office and Chapin confronted him about it. The law didn't get involved I don't think.
I Heard

Westville, IL

#25 Jun 17, 2013
Rob was an escapee from an asylum
Spandex Skunk Queen

Paris, IL

#27 Jun 17, 2013
Yes I'm giving free bj's at any McDonald's today let me know when and were?
Spandex Skunk Queen

Westville, IL

#28 Jul 17, 2013
Free bj's at any Wendy's today any takers?
For the Bump

Tilton, IL

#29 Aug 6, 2013
bump for Rob
John Blevins

Chicago, IL

#30 Aug 6, 2013
Got any HYDRO's? Im sick. Like a junkie. Can Chapin pardon me from my FELONY charges in Coles County anyways? I can hook him up with drugs or hookers. My lawyer Harvey Welch(Lincoln_Ghost on here) is a retard obviously. Keeps running his mouth on here. Shut your pie hole Harvey. Your making things worse, not better for me in the public's opinion. Im golden still. FU$K Coles County and The State of Illinois. Im innocent until proven guilty...lol
Dumbasses

Terre Haute, IN

#31 Aug 28, 2013
I hope you all feel like shit now.They are a very nice family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kansas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tingley name is such trash 6 hr lppp 1
David McIntyre Tue Nameless 2
plz""HELP ME"" Jan '17 jimmy 1
Newspaper phone number (Jun '16) Jun '16 maggiesmom 1
Grandma's Kitchen (Mar '16) Mar '16 just asking 2
beware white folks (Nov '15) Nov '15 stopstalkingmepet... 1
Cuban Fidel Castro was drug kingpin, ran operat... (May '15) May '15 Conservative 1

Kansas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kansas Mortgages