Who do you support for Sheriff in Ill...

Who do you support for Sheriff in Illinois (Coles County) in 2010?

Posted in the Kansas Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Stop Corruption in Coles

Rockford, IL

#1 Oct 12, 2010
Darrell Cox is still in federal court on two separate lawsuits. Depositions show that Darrell Cox does not tell the truth. His Chief Deputy has a checkered reputation, beginning with his allowing Darrell Cox's deceased wife to speed off while intoxicated, killing herself and another, and most recently with the charge of domestic violence.
Ed Johnson Supporter

Mattoon, IL

#2 Oct 12, 2010
He' not crooked like the current Sheriff
Felix

Mattoon, IL

#3 Oct 13, 2010
Cox also allows his dupyties to infringe upon peoples rights.
Felix

Mattoon, IL

#4 Oct 13, 2010
Made up probable cause to stop vehicles....LIARS!
Moon

Bentonville, AR

#5 Oct 13, 2010
It's obvious Cox doesn't know what he's doing.
user

Pana, IL

#6 Oct 15, 2010
Personally, I think Cox knows exactly what he is doing. Letting a finance man on the county board tell him what needs to be done with his department and letting his chief deputy run his department so he can set him up in a couple years to take over. It would be interesting to know what this Butler has on Cox.
MAGNET

Steeleville, IL

#7 Oct 15, 2010
Why are we asking people who they support in the Coles County Sheriff's race on the Casey Forum. Casey is in Clark County. I support Sheriff Jerry Parsley in his run for re-election. How 'bout you?
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#10 Oct 18, 2010
he has the experience
raul

Mattoon, IL

#11 Oct 18, 2010
Seriously? lol
johnson 4 sheriff

Charleston, IL

#12 Oct 19, 2010
cox looks the other way when his hand picked chief breaks the law. what happened to protect and serve the public???
Chief Deputy

Charleston, IL

#13 Oct 19, 2010
I can't vote for Sheriff Darrell Cox because he let an accused sheriffs deputy who was accused of woman beating stay on duty when the preponderance of evidence was overwhelming. Cox should be ashamed of himself for this is another victory for domestic violence against women. The women of Hope are appalled by women beaters who take their anger out on women regardless if it's a chief deputy, or not.
Brent Butler

Pana, IL

#14 Oct 19, 2010
I'm voting for Cox.
Moaning Lisa

Moline, IL

#15 Oct 22, 2010
Chief Deputy wrote:
I can't vote for Sheriff Darrell Cox because he let an accused sheriffs deputy who was accused of woman beating stay on duty when the preponderance of evidence was overwhelming. Cox should be ashamed of himself for this is another victory for domestic violence against women. The women of Hope are appalled by women beaters who take their anger out on women regardless if it's a chief deputy, or not.
The woman of hope need to learn how to keep their mouths shut and do what they're told and the violence will subside.
Clark Griswold - Taxpayer

Charleston, IL

#16 Oct 22, 2010
He has the experience in managing the department. Rumors are just that rumors. Never believe anything you hear and only half of what you see. People thrive on dirt, which everyone has somewhere in their closets.
Clark Griswold

Charleston, IL

#17 Oct 22, 2010
Darrell Cox is a good man with values. He cannot please everyone. Clean up your own skeleton's before pointing fingers.
Eye Opner

Bentonville, AR

#18 Oct 22, 2010
Edward Johnson is not a crook like you know who.
What's Right

Mattoon, IL

#19 Oct 22, 2010
That the stuff about Cox is true and it is documented in news papers and FBI files. Edward Johnson has a great police record. I VOTE FOR EDWARD JOHNSON
PENNY PATEL

Moline, IL

#20 Oct 22, 2010
ed johnson? that greazy headed washed up states att investigator? He wouldnt make a pimple on a sheriffs azz
Time for change

Mattoon, IL

#21 Oct 23, 2010
Ed Johnson is a man of principle, who will work towards bringing the Coles County Sheriff's Department up to standard without showing favor to hand picked good ole boys. Darrell doesn't have the integrity or moral character to continue on in his current position. It's only a matter of time before Brent and Christina make a fall from grace and expose who they truly are, blemishing the county with Darrell as their supporter
Williamson 4 Sheriff

Mattoon, IL

#22 Oct 23, 2010
I vote Williamson for Sheriff! Let's see where that will get us!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kansas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angela-jacK Howser- Civil Rights-Other LawSuit ... 1 hr ICEBERG 2
Chrisman double murder 3 years now, unsolved (Jan '11) Mon Mike Hunt Hurtz 39
plz""HELP ME"" (Jan '17) Jan '17 jimmy 1
Newspaper phone number (Jun '16) Jun '16 maggiesmom 1
Grandma's Kitchen (Mar '16) Mar '16 just asking 2
beware white folks (Nov '15) Nov '15 stopstalkingmepet... 1
Cuban Fidel Castro was drug kingpin, ran operat... (May '15) May '15 Conservative 1

Kansas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kansas Mortgages