ferrell gas sucks

Rome, GA

#1 Jan 7, 2010
Ferrellgas is the worst company I have ever had, I got rid of two other companies because I though they were bad ( found out one company had two trucks for my area, and one of them stayed in the shop more than it was on the road) but these A** holes take the cake.
I called January the 2nd which was a Saturday, here it is Thursday and I am down to 8% on my gas, I called these dip Sh**s and it will be tomorow before my gas will be here. I have called almost every day (why you might say) because all these A holes can say is, it's not on our list for delivery today and that is all we know. They will not answer your e-mails, you call and leave a message and they do not call you back. AND YES I KNOW THAT IT IS AROUND THE HOLIDAY SEASON, but there is no Dam excuse for having to wait a week for gas and NOT KNOWING WHEN THE HELL IT IS GOING TO GET HERE.
They use this 5 business days BS like you will forget that sometimes there is weekends involved, YES, lets just forget about two more days added to your delivery.
Thanks ferrellgas, I have a 3 year old and a 76 year old that is freezing their ass off because we are having to cut WAY back on our heat hoping we don't run out before your useless company brings our gas.
I wish I could tell you how I really feel, but I would have to let some dirty words fly.
Well

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#2 Jan 7, 2010
About all I can do is tell you to go into business for yourself and do a better job. Based on your description, it sounds like there is a market for a better run business. Go for it.
Woah

Du Bois, PA

#3 Jan 8, 2010
Well wrote:
About all I can do is tell you to go into business for yourself and do a better job. Based on your description, it sounds like there is a market for a better run business. Go for it.
Good suggestion. It sure sounds like the market there is wide open for someone who can provide good customer service.
nice

Pompano Beach, FL

#4 Apr 21, 2010
good suggestion
yes

Clarksburg, WV

#5 Apr 22, 2010
yes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kansas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haley ???? still not sure 6 hr Winchester 5
James "Hillbilly " Hollis 21 hr Faithsmom 5
popcorn 22 hr Troy Burch 11
Anyone a guy by the name of Shane cantwell Tue LUNDquist 2
jessi wallace Aug 19 LUNDquist 2
North American Lighting Aug 17 Columbo Tom Cat 2
Soon baby soon... Aug 16 Columbo Tom Cat 21

Kansas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance