Independence Mo., Church Raided, Man Arrested on Federal Weapon...

Full story: Fox4KC

Jackson County Sheriff's deputies raided an Independence church Monday night after a year-long investigation.
Comments
361 - 367 of 367 Comments Last updated Jan 24, 2013
First Prev
of 19
Next Last
SueB

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2010

Judged:

bye bye wrote:
GET OVER IT YOURSELF.if it would have been my wife or daughter or granddaughter I would have put a stop to it---not turned my back and left the church with my tail between my legs--you chicken little people don't have enough stuff in your pants--you DON'T let it keep going on.
ANSWER: I can tell you this, I was unfortunately married to Lloyd Sartain just out of highschool. I was young & he was 10 yrs. older than me. I had no clue the way he was. He continuously beat me, kept me away from everyone. Even after I finally got away from him he kidnapped me & took me to California. Long story short, when you say "Get over it" you have no clue how difficult a situation that is. When you are the "victum" you don't think about much else but trying to stay alive & escaping him. He's done more harm to many many others & NOW I think "WE" are finally getting together & with the LAW FINALLY BEHIND US, going to make him pay for his ways. I was lucky to have gotten away & made a better life for myself. Some of the others still have the scars to this day. I have the painful memories but by the grace of God have a better life. Not only will God make him pay but I do feel like the law finally will too!
losted soul

Independence, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2010

SueB wrote:
<quoted text>
ANSWER: I can tell you this, I was unfortunately married to Lloyd Sartain just out of highschool. I was young & he was 10 yrs. older than me. I had no clue the way he was. He continuously beat me, kept me away from everyone. Even after I finally got away from him he kidnapped me & took me to California. Long story short, when you say "Get over it" you have no clue how difficult a situation that is. When you are the "victum" you don't think about much else but trying to stay alive & escaping him. He's done more harm to many many others & NOW I think "WE" are finally getting together & with the LAW FINALLY BEHIND US, going to make him pay for his ways. I was lucky to have gotten away & made a better life for myself. Some of the others still have the scars to this day. I have the painful memories but by the grace of God have a better life. Not only will God make him pay but I do feel like the law finally will too!
Am glad that even the ones that were close to him are speaking out now even more.
losted soul

Independence, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2010

Am glad to see that even the ones that were close to him are speaking out now. Am so much at peace now.
oneman

Winston Salem, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2010

lookin back I wish Id done something about it,but I was ignorant about it.the worst thing is the faith of so many that was destroyed by him.I wouldnt wanna be in his shoes.Im no ones judge and have done many shameful things in my life,but have not lost my ability to seek Gods grace and repentence wich I know is granted by Him and Im so thankful for that.I just pray that my son who was grately used and abused by him will one day be able to find The true love and kindness and grace that God gives and that he will realize that this man was a false prophet and a liar.he has asked me how God could let these things happened,all I know to say is,He did let it happen son but He also hung on the tree and took responsibility for it.dont throw away youre faith in Him,in the end thats all there is.I believe that all who were shipwrecked by Sartain will be granted more grace in their lives to find His love.
Cathy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2010

Dumas...So very true! And I do believe. God love and keep you and your son.
Love you,
Cathy
oneman wrote:
lookin back I wish Id done something about it,but I was ignorant about it.the worst thing is the faith of so many that was destroyed by him.I wouldnt wanna be in his shoes.Im no ones judge and have done many shameful things in my life,but have not lost my ability to seek Gods grace and repentence wich I know is granted by Him and Im so thankful for that.I just pray that my son who was grately used and abused by him will one day be able to find The true love and kindness and grace that God gives and that he will realize that this man was a false prophet and a liar.he has asked me how God could let these things happened,all I know to say is,He did let it happen son but He also hung on the tree and took responsibility for it.dont throw away youre faith in Him,in the end thats all there is.I believe that all who were shipwrecked by Sartain will be granted more grace in their lives to find His love.
jjjjjjjj

Prairie Village, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

he may not get earthly punishments for his rape, beatings of children, money fraud, irs fraud, having sex with his own daughters, but when he dies GOD will show him a special hot burning place in hell where some demons can play with him for many glorious years to come hallelua amen!!!!!!!!!
no one important

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

These sick mothers' use there own daughters as sex slaves, there sick people who deserve a whole lot more than just a jail cell, more like 6' of dirt

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 19
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Kansas City Forum right now

Search the Kansas City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman: ' - Raytown Romeo' conned me out of $9K ... 7 min kcmo 3
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 47 min The Anti Liberal 95,514
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) 11 hr vote to vote 10,207
has brought in Susan Stanton (Feb '10) 11 hr Another former employee 5
Apparatus and method for remotely monitoring an... 14 hr puuuleeeazzzze 3
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 17 hr Samuel 18,546
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Wed CLUE 6,909
•••

Air Quality Alert for Jackson County was issued at July 25 at 2:56PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Kansas City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••