Former St. Joseph License Office Empl...

Former St. Joseph License Office Employee Indicted for Helping Illegal Aliens Obtain False IDs

There are 7 comments on the Kansas City InfoZine story from Oct 11, 2012, titled Former St. Joseph License Office Employee Indicted for Helping Illegal Aliens Obtain False IDs. In it, Kansas City InfoZine reports that:

Kansas City, MO - infoZine - A former employee of the license fee office in St. Joseph, MO, operated by a contractor for the Missouri Department of Revenue, along with a St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kansas City InfoZine.

Phil

De Soto, KS

#1 Oct 11, 2012
They use contractors? Why?
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#2 Oct 11, 2012
I would assume they use contractors for the same reason they do in Pa. It is a way for politicians to reward individuals and companies that support their campaigns using state money.
ronnie

Hurricane, UT

#3 Oct 11, 2012
I've seen more and more Mexican employees working in US Government offices than ever before. They are seeping into places that only begs for the criminal. With a couple of bucks they will sale us out in a New York minute. They show zero respect for the United States.Affirmative action must go. This is why the lawbreakers get hired in State and Local offices.
Really

De Soto, KS

#4 Oct 13, 2012
Disgusting pond scum!
ima

El Paso, TX

#5 Oct 13, 2012
this employee is probably illegal him/her self!

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#6 Oct 14, 2012
So, will the illegals who benefitted from this enterprise be tracked down and removed? I was being facetious, I know they will actually be given the key to the city.
Upsetting

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Oct 14, 2012
teddyr4me wrote:
So, will the illegals who benefitted from this enterprise be tracked down and removed? I was being facetious, I know they will actually be given the key to the city.
They're probably ready to cast their vote in Nov.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kansas City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Ilg17 20,979
News Rolling With Kansas City Evening Links 22 hr Shirley 1
Review: Kukc TV 48 Univision (Aug '15) Wed zdenek 2
Scabies at jimmy johns Apr 25 So What 2
News Enrollment up at other Missouri universities as... (Sep '16) Apr 24 pulte is a RICO 3
Drug Dealing on Streets (Aug '13) Apr 23 Kebabs121 48
North Kansas City School District WTF ? Apr 21 TAAM 1

Kansas City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kansas City Mortgages