Probation violation lands Kyle James,...

Probation violation lands Kyle James, KC mayor's son, in jail

There are 3 comments on the The Kansas City Star story from Mar 25, 2013, titled Probation violation lands Kyle James, KC mayor's son, in jail. In it, The Kansas City Star reports that:

Church of the Resurrection is thriving in downtown Kansas City, leasing more space and holding Easter service at the Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Kansas City Star.

kyle james

El Paso, TX

#1 Mar 25, 2013
The only reason I'm going to jail is because I'm black and I am the Mayor's son.
John

Richmond, MO

#2 Mar 26, 2013
Right, Kyle. And the only reason you aren't already in jail for your previous escapades is that you're 'black an9308d...the mayor's son'. As long as you refuse to accept personal responsibility for your actions you'll continue to run afoul of the system.

“It ain't gonna suck itself.”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3 Mar 26, 2013
kyle james wrote:
The only reason I'm going to jail is because I'm black and I am the Mayor's son.
It's really sad that just being colored isn't enough.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kansas City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr anybody anywhere 21,272
Christi Beller Kendrick (Dec '16) Mon Deb Soverign 8
$20 TV service with 500 channels. 3 day trial! Dec 6 Kelly 9
Gangstalking in Kansas City, MO (Oct '11) Dec 5 Uncle Tom 42
a d d e r a l l , t a r, b l a c k, w e e d, c... Dec 3 Lol 2
Are you in Pain? Hmu at 62-022-02269 for a hookup Dec 3 Lol 7
Drug Dealing on Streets (Aug '13) Dec 2 U failin 94

Kansas City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kansas City Mortgages