Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Norton

Kansas City, KS

#91055 Dec 3, 2013
Dawg, got a question for you. Do you believe George Washington was the first president? If so, why?

CHEERS!
Brain Dead Liberals

Branson, MO

#91056 Dec 3, 2013
Supreme Court to admit Obama broke law

President Obama’s three appointments to the National Labor Relations Board last year were ruled unconstitutional by an appeals court, but the appointees are still in place as the dispute moves to the U.S. Supreme Court.

“Obama’s recess appointments are unprecedented power grabs, which if left to stand will turn the constitutional separation of powers on its head,” said Tom Fitton, president of Judicial Watch, which has filed a friend-of-the-court brief in the case.

“Unfortunately, these recess appointments are one of many examples of this president acting outside of his constitutional authority. We hope the Supreme Court reminds President Obama that he is not above the law,” said Fitton, whose organization describes itself as a watchdog on the federal government.

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia ruled that the January 2012 appointments were unconstitutional, because the U.S. Senate was not in recess at the time.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/12/supreme-court-to-a...
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#91057 Dec 3, 2013
Norton wrote:
Dawg, got a question for you. Do you believe George Washington was the first president? If so, why?
CHEERS!
HERE's an answer for you:
I do believe you're a DUMB-a##-hole?
Why?...just read that stupid question of yours!
Have another Blessed UN-RAPTURED Day!
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#91058 Dec 3, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You are absolutely right, Dawg. Reading the Bible does not make a person a Christian. Taking the Bible out of context doesn't either. Believing in Jesus does! Having faith that the Bible is true does. Denying the existence of God makes one an atheist, though.
CHEERS!
So Norton why do you take the Bible out of context day in and day out...like with you're FALSE prophesy of the Rapture..hmmmm?

Not being able to admit you're wrong...makes you a Pharasee Loser!
Have a BLESSED Un-Raptured Day!
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#91059 Dec 3, 2013
Brain Dead Liberals wrote:
Supreme Court to admit Obama broke law
President Obama’s three appointments to the National Labor Relations Board last year were ruled unconstitutional by an appeals court, but the appointees are still in place as the dispute moves to the U.S. Supreme Court.
“Obama’s recess appointments are unprecedented power grabs, which if left to stand will turn the constitutional separation of powers on its head,” said Tom Fitton, president of Judicial Watch, which has filed a friend-of-the-court brief in the case.
“Unfortunately, these recess appointments are one of many examples of this president acting outside of his constitutional authority. We hope the Supreme Court reminds President Obama that he is not above the law,” said Fitton, whose organization describes itself as a watchdog on the federal government.
The U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia ruled that the January 2012 appointments were unconstitutional, because the U.S. Senate was not in recess at the time.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/12/supreme-court-to-a...
Where was the Supreme Court when the threw the 2000 Election for W?...and then missing in action when W Lied us into a war in Iraq?

Bush LIED and People Died...Bush needs to be hanged!
Dog Rules

Overland Park, KS

#91060 Dec 3, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
.........but, people are too ignorant or dumb to see what is happening! This Obamacare thing is all about power and control and for the life of me I do not understand why people cannot see this. People died for our freedoms and Obama pays no attention. He already thinks he is a god and what he says is the law. He seems to forget we have a congress. Why in the @#$##$ are we just sitting back and letting this happen! As sneaky as he is I am thinking he will figure out a way to stay in control.
What's wrong with the stupid democrats? They all can't be that dumb, can they?
They want us to think they are so concerned about the people that do not have insurance. That is bullcrap! Do they think all doctors will accept Obamacare. NO, they won't! They will quit first and then we will have a shortage of doctors and none of us will get the treatment we need. If you have a heart attack, just get on the list and if you are alive in 6 months you might get an aspirin. I know I am being sarcastic but it just makes my blood pressure go thru the ceiling!
Norton, I love the way you agree with Max and his constant line of B.S. I see he keeps picking up true believers like you on this forum daily. I think Max could be a new messiah for you Tea Partiers. He could call his new cult "Norman Bates Bitch Squad" and you could be president.
Barry Soetoro

Southbury, CT

#91061 Dec 3, 2013
GOPee CRUZifying America wrote:
<quoted text>
What this poster really means is:
We're circl'n the trailers and load'n our guns to shoot all them N***ers!
ACA is working...For Me!!!!
Child
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#91062 Dec 3, 2013
<quoted text>
What this poster really means is:
We're circl'n the trailers and load'n our guns to shoot all them N***ers!
ACA is working...For Me!!!!
Funny, when you yourself goes through the death panel expect no mercy due to stupidity...ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#91063 Dec 3, 2013
Besides ACA hasn't started yet, Liar....

The insurance company may not even have your information, but some hacker is having a lot of laughs reading about you now...ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#91064 Dec 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Where was the Supreme Court when the threw the 2000 Election for W?...and then missing in action when W Lied us into a war in Iraq?
Bush LIED and People Died...Bush needs to be hanged!
So that means you will hang Obama too?

You know many Americans will die due to this insurance fiasco.

Those who are sick now and had insurance but lost it due to Obamacare, and will not get continued treatment to save their lives now.

And the upcomming death panels, let's hang the bas-turd Obama now!
Brain Dead Liberals

Branson, MO

#91065 Dec 3, 2013
Polls Show ObamaCare Wave Building Against Senate Democrats

Recent polling shows that an election wave of anti-ObamaCare sentiment is growing, and it is not only likely to hand the GOP control of the United States Senate, but might wipe out as many as 12 Democrat seats–many of which looked safe just a few months ago.

Back in July, Five Thirty Eight’s election guru Nate Silver believed that control of the Senate was a tossup. That has all changed now that voters got their first real look at the brutal consequences of ObamaCare.

Starting with the generic ballot that simply pits Republican lawmakers against their Democrat counterparts, the movement towards the GOP has been striking. In the Real Clear Politics average of these polls, going back as far as the beginning of the year, Democrats have consistently led by 3 to 4 points. During the government shutdown, Democrats leaped to 6 and 7 point leads. Since the disastrous rollout of ObamaCare, though, Republicans are not only in the lead by 2.5 points, they have led in every poll but one since November 10.

This generic polling is reflected in the available polling of individual Senate seats.

Keep in mind that in order to win control of the Senate, Republicans need only pick up 6 seats, and with Democrat incumbents retiring in the redder than red states of South Dakota, West Virginia, and Montana, Republicans pretty much have three Senate pick-ups in the bag. But thanks to ObamaCare and vulnerable Democrat Senators refusing to put their own promises and the well being of their constituents above slavish devotion to Obama, picking off another three should be fairly easy.

More here:
http://www.teaparty.org/polls-show-obamacare-...
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#91066 Dec 3, 2013
<quoted text>
So Norton why do you take the Bible out of context day in and day out...like with you're FALSE prophesy of the Rapture..hmmmm?
Not being able to admit you're wrong...makes you a Pharasee Loser!
Have a BLESSED Un-Raptured Day!
You are in no position to judge anyone.

You proudly claim to have voted for Obama and currently are riding the Obama Box Car.

You are as smart as a Tyson chicken enjoying the free feed! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#91067 Dec 3, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
So that means you will hang Obama too?
You know many Americans will die due to this insurance fiasco.
Those who are sick now and had insurance but lost it due to Obamacare, and will not get continued treatment to save their lives now.
And the upcomming death panels, let's hang the bas-turd Obama now!
If only ObamaCare Death Panels WERE true...
I would love to sit on yours!

After reading your hundreds of immature incoherant posts... I agree with (R) Senator Mitch McConnell...all you crazy retarded extreemists are "giving conservativism a bad name"

But don't think I'm going to stop you...hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! !!

ACA Is Working For Me
These are the END of DAYS...for the GOPee!!!!!
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#91068 Dec 3, 2013
Barry Soetoro wrote:
<quoted text>
Child
Old Fool
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#91069 Dec 3, 2013
Brain Dead Liberals wrote:
Polls Show ObamaCare Wave Building Against Senate Democrats

This post was nothihg but massive Bullshit

http://www.teaparty.org/polls-show-obamacare-...
Here is the REAL Republican Party at work

With Seven Workdays Left, House Committee Holds Hearing On Space Aliens

Paranormal, House Hearing Aliens, House Speaker John Boehner, Lamar Smith, Lazy Congress, Space Hearing Congress,

Politics News .With only seven workdays left between now and the end of the first session of the 113th Congress, a full House committee has found time to hold a hearing on extraterrestrial life.

The Committee on Science, Space and Technology, chaired by Rep. Lamar Smith (R-Texas), will meet for a hearing called “Astrobiology: Search for Biosignatures in our Solar System and Beyond” for two hours Wednesday to “investigate what methods are being used to determine if any of these planets may harbor life,” according to the hearing charter.

Republicans on the Science Committee may be open to the possibility of alien life on other planets, but Smith and many of his colleagues are much less convinced that global warming is happening on this one, or that it might be caused by humans.

Numerous sitting members of the Science committee -- all Republicans -- also maintain positions repeatedly rejected by the scientific community for decades. Paul Broun (Ga.), a member of the young Earth creationists, does not “believe that the Earth's but about 9,000 years old. I believe it was created in six days as we know them.” In 2009, Smith accused scientists of advancing false claims of man-made global warming. And Rep. James Sensenbrenner (Wisc.) has called climate change a "massive international scientific fraud" and evidence of "scientific fascism."

Smith's hearing Wednesday appears to be a serious effort to educate Congress, and includes an expert from NASA. A recent HuffPost/YouGov poll found that half of Americans believe alien life exists.

House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) was on the defensive earlier Tuesday amid criticism that the current Congress is the most unproductive in modern history. He told reporters, "Whether it's the economy, whether it's jobs, whether it's protecting the American people from Obamacare -- we've done our work."

"The House continues to do its job," he said. "It's time for the Senate to get serious about doing theirs."

As the least productive Congress in recent history, lawmakers have managed to pass 55 bills into law this year -- seven fewer than the 112th Congress had passed at this time last year. The Senate is currently scheduled to work through most of the month.

The Brain Dead Tin Foil Helmut GOPee ...hahahahahahaha
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#91070 Dec 3, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
You are in no position to judge anyone.
You proudly claim to have voted for Obama and currently are riding the Obama Box Car.
You are as smart as a Tyson chicken enjoying the free feed! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Alien life Yes Global warming a hoax

GOP logic =Oxymoron

ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#91071 Dec 3, 2013
GOPee Investigates Space Aliens

How will they gerrymander outer space?

ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#91072 Dec 3, 2013
GOP House Hearings on Space Aliens

The GOP is just looking '' out there'' for their 2016 Presidential Nominee, so give them a break ok....oh what...oh they are going on a break....again time wasting bunch of useless elected officials

ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#91073 Dec 3, 2013
GOP House Hearings on Space Aliens

Is Bachman a witness or an exhibit.

ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#91074 Dec 3, 2013
The REAL Truth on the GOPee House Hearings on Space Aliens

Jobs NO - Aliens YES

Space Aliens...But NO Illegal Mexican Aliens

ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kansas City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 54 min Moms Mabley Trumpt 20,200
News Woman: ' - Raytown Romeo' conned me out of $9K ... (Apr '14) 14 hr Dating2 225
Stolen cellphone at wendys Mon Tania 1
Swingers (Jul '09) Apr 30 Dancer173 35
News Maxim Crane Works fined $14,000 for violations ... (Sep '08) Apr 28 IUOE 20
News Woman Jumps Off Chouteau Bridge (May '10) Apr 28 Suicidal 5
The File Family Apr 27 Myloujack 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kansas City Mortgages