|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

DAWG in MELTDOWN wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one strange moron.
There you go again, "OWNEDSville"! Editing my comments again.

Of course, having nothing more sensible to do, you are stuck with that.

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
"Shhhh!" Obama is paying millions for propaganda to "Shhhh!"
Even Obama know his lawlessness is going to cost him to "Shhhh!"
ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,
Obama will dissapoint everyone including you. His law-no longer a law!
Name it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Soon you will change your name from "GOPee CRUZifying America" to "GOPee CRUZifying DemonRats".
CRUZ was right! Get it? "right" not "left". ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,
That was rich! Do you always get these "sugar highs" after you drink your orange juice?
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
So-called "TruthTeller" is pitiful. He cries out that he is intelligent and educated, but his posts prove otherwise.
Only us "good guys" ... like you and Chilli ... ever post anything worth reading on this thread. "good guys" ... you know who you are!_8-)
Agreed...Game point!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Brain Dead Liberals wrote:
PRESIDENT FOR LIFE: THE PUSH BEGINS
http://patriotupdate.com/articles/president-l...
"Brain Dead" confuses copy-and-paste with the ability to think.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Constitution Party wrote:
Health Care and Government
James Madison said:...
"Only the boring will be quoting me in 200 years."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

"Brain Dead" once again shows that he has more brains under his fingernail than in his skull.
Norton

Lenexa, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Did your anti-threat antenna fully extend the other day when Obama told Bawbaw Wawa of the State Propaganda Machine that he might just hang around DC for a few years after his term ends? He sounded amazingly life-like when he expressed concern that his younger daughter be allowed to finish school there. What a hoot. He wanna make sure rich girl get to finish rich girl school paid for with (dirty) cash money, not the vouchers he wonít allow to the poor students in DCís failed schools. Of course thatís a bunch of hooey. Rich girl can go to any rich girl school anywhere. The very kindest interpretation you can find is that this slug in a suit has found a place even more corrupt than Chicago. Leaving DC voluntarily would be like walking out of a candy store before youíve emptied the shelves directly into your pockets.
Here is the key thought in all the family fluff: stay in DC beyond term completion.
The day after that 2012 election that burdened America with another four years of criminal government, I wrote an article for my blog entitled Four More Years (or Forty). I made predictions about the changes the Marxists would be trying to make over the ensuing four years and so far, Iím right on target. But there is one piece that has yet to be put in place: jettisoning of the two-term limit on presidents. Well, guess what? Here it comes.
I immediately smelled a rat when the big O suggested he wasnít ready to leave Washington. This would be upending all previous tradition in which the man who completes his service goes back home or anywhere else but Washington. Even the corrupt Clintons adopted a state at a respectable distance where they could buy a seat in Congress for Hillary. Home for Obama logically is Kenya or Indonesia (just ask foreign exchange student Barry Soetero), but we could hardly get that lucky. The least one would expect would be a flight back to Chicago. Not so. Apparently our first Marxist president thinks of the nationís capital as his home now, and tough luck for anybody who is allowed to follow in his shoes. At a minimum heíll have the capacity to use his adoring black throngs to make trouble for whatever white guy is sitting in the Oval Office. But that assumes he has no ulterior motives and just loves DC. And why shouldnít he? Big house, limousines, endless vacations, unmerited adulation, and NO WORK! Anybody could be homesick for such a place. But Iím not buying that load of horse-manure. Obamaís handlers donít seem to care that he is as popular as smallpox and are trying to find a way to extend his term in office until those of us who would like to see him punished for his sins change our minds or have them changed for us.
No sooner were the presidentís words of warning out of his mouth than a fellow traveler, one Jonathan Zimmerman from the ultra-left New York University, wrote an opinion piece for the Washington Post arguing that two terms are not enough for this man from nowhere. According to the Daily Caller, here is what he proposed:
Zimmerman argues that the president would enjoy more deference on such unpopular initiatives as the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act and the recent nuclear-arms deal with Iran if he had a legal opportunity to seek additional terms in office.
ďOr consider the reaction to the Iran nuclear deal,Ē Zimmerman continues.ďRegardless of his political approval ratings, Obama could expect Republican senators such as Lindsey Graham (S.C.) and John McCain (Ariz.) to attack the agreement. But if Obama could run again, would he be facing such fervent objections from Sens. Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) and Robert Menendez (D-N.J.)?Ē
MORE:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!
CHEERS!
Norton

Lenexa, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Did your anti-threat antenna fully extend the other day when Obama told Bawbaw Wawa of the State Propaganda Machine that he might just hang around DC for a few years after his term ends? He sounded amazingly life-like when he expressed concern that his younger daughter be allowed to finish school there. What a hoot. He wanna make sure rich girl get to finish rich girl school paid for with (dirty) cash money, not the vouchers he wonít allow to the poor students in DCís failed schools. Of course thatís a bunch of hooey. Rich girl can go to any rich girl school anywhere. The very kindest interpretation you can find is that this slug in a suit has found a place even more corrupt than Chicago. Leaving DC voluntarily would be like walking out of a candy store before youíve emptied the shelves directly into your pockets.
Here is the key thought in all the family fluff: stay in DC beyond term completion.
The day after that 2012 election that burdened America with another four years of criminal government, I wrote an article for my blog entitled Four More Years (or Forty). I made predictions about the changes the Marxists would be trying to make over the ensuing four years and so far, Iím right on target. But there is one piece that has yet to be put in place: jettisoning of the two-term limit on presidents. Well, guess what? Here it comes.
I immediately smelled a rat when the big O suggested he wasnít ready to leave Washington. This would be upending all previous tradition in which the man who completes his service goes back home or anywhere else but Washington. Even the corrupt Clintons adopted a state at a respectable distance where they could buy a seat in Congress for Hillary. Home for Obama logically is Kenya or Indonesia (just ask foreign exchange student Barry Soetero), but we could hardly get that lucky. The least one would expect would be a flight back to Chicago. Not so. Apparently our first Marxist president thinks of the nationís capital as his home now, and tough luck for anybody who is allowed to follow in his shoes. At a minimum heíll have the capacity to use his adoring black throngs to make trouble for whatever white guy is sitting in the Oval Office. But that assumes he has no ulterior motives and just loves DC. And why shouldnít he? Big house, limousines, endless vacations, unmerited adulation, and NO WORK! Anybody could be homesick for such a place. But Iím not buying that load of horse-manure. Obamaís handlers donít seem to care that he is as popular as smallpox and are trying to find a way to extend his term in office until those of us who would like to see him punished for his sins change our minds or have them changed for us.
No sooner were the presidentís words of warning out of his mouth than a fellow traveler, one Jonathan Zimmerman from the ultra-left New York University, wrote an opinion piece for the Washington Post arguing that two terms are not enough for this man from nowhere. According to the Daily Caller, here is what he proposed:
Zimmerman argues that the president would enjoy more deference on such unpopular initiatives as the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act and the recent nuclear-arms deal with Iran if he had a legal opportunity to seek additional terms in office.
ďOr consider the reaction to the Iran nuclear deal,Ē Zimmerman continues.ďRegardless of his political approval ratings, Obama could expect Republican senators such as Lindsey Graham (S.C.) and John McCain (Ariz.) to attack the agreement. But if Obama could run again, would he be facing such fervent objections from Sens. Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) and Robert Menendez (D-N.J.)?Ē
MORE:
OMG!!!!!!!!!

CHEERS!
Norton

Lenexa, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

MORE:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers!
Norton

Lenexa, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

MORE:
For some reason Topix doesn't want me to say this:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!

CHEERS
Norton

Lenexa, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

<quoted text>
"Brain Dead" once again shows that he has more brains under his fingernail than in his skull.
So, your admitting he has more than you?

CHEERS!
Norton

Lenexa, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

correction: you're
Norton

Lenexa, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Huh? I said Hillary could run and I can assure you that I will vote for her.
You apparently are unaware that Bill Clinton is her husband, and -- if Hillary wins -- he will be back in the White House as the "First Dude" or whatever it was that Sarah Palin said about her husband Todd.
Nobody CARES whom you do not want to be president.
Your wife undoubtedly could "multi-task": listening to your inane nonsense and taking care of you and running the house -- and probably working too -- something you appear to have been unable to do.
Dude, I am very aware to whom Hillary is married. I mean........who wouldn't know that! Remember....."I did not have sex with that woman"!
Yes, I can multi-task very well......thank you!

CHEERS!
Norton

Lenexa, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
No. The difference between you and me is ... I know what your Bible says, and you do not.
Over the past few years, I have asked you numerous questions about what your Bible says, AND YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO ANSWER ANY OF THOSE QUESTIONS.
Ask a question that makes some sense and I will do my best to answer it. I told you I am not a Bible scholar many times too. If you know what my Bible says, why are you an atheist? Evidently, you don't understand it.

CHEERS!
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask a question that makes some sense and I will do my best to answer it. I told you I am not a Bible scholar many times too. If you know what my Bible says, why are you an atheist? Evidently, you don't understand it.
CHEERS!
Surprise Norton you're not ANY kind of scholar...LOL

so why ask you any questions at all ...evidently you don't understand... Why? because you're as thick as a brick wall...LOL

Norton which brings to mind the Old Testiment story of Belzhazers Feast...where the figner of God wrote on that brick wall "you have been judged and found wanting'...that story could be written about you. Now there is your Bible lesson for today...you are going to be swept away as a judgement form God.

Obviously your "Rapture" is running a bit late today, or tomoorrow or next week...or EVER!
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Todays News...oh my not good for the GOPee

House Republicans Have 'No Plans' To Shut Down The Government Over Obamacare Again

High Court Passes On Obamacare Suit

Chamber Of Commerce Steps In To Help Mitch McConnell

Group Uses Quirk Of State Law To Push Abortion Restriction

House Only Working 8 More Days This Year Working during the holidays sucks. Luckily for members of the U.S. House of Representatives, they don't have that much of it before the new year begins.

The House is only scheduled to work eight days between now and January 7, when members return for the second session of the 113th Congress.

The House had 239 days off scheduled during 2013, and they have even more off days scheduled for next year.

The 2014 calendar for the House, released in October by House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-Va.), shows members will only work only 113 days. That's down from 2013, when House lawmakers were scheduled to meet for 126 days. Only 107 days were scheduled in 2012.

As HuffPost reported in July, the 113th Congress is on pace to be the least productive in modern history. House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) has been defensive of that report.

"We should not be judged on how many new laws we create," Boehner told CBS News' Bob Schieffer in July. "We ought to be judged on how many laws we repeal. Weíve got more laws than the administration could ever enforce."

UPDATE -- 3:05 p.m.: National Journal's Tim Alberta tweets that the House has added another day of work:

The REAL Truth;
The GOPee House is the least Productive in HISTORY
Glenn

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

"would not vote for a republican. democrat do or die!!"

Don't let those pesky things like "facts" bother you.......
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Glenn wrote:
"would not vote for a republican. democrat do or die!!"
Don't let those pesky things like "facts" bother you.......
Smart man Glenn...absolutely agree...

you have to be brain dead or rascist trash to be a Tea Party Republican.

You get todays Mega Game Point!
Constitution Party

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Darrell Castle talks about Hillary and Bill Clintonís efforts to rebuild their relationship with Black leaders for the 2016 Presidential campaign.

http://www.castlereport.us/identity-politics/

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Kansas City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Kansas City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Kansas City News, Events & Info