Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Romney Ryan 2012

Smithville, MO

#62427 Aug 24, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
More extremist right-wing "Neo-CON Republican" propaganda, which is simply not true. Honest thinking Americans know that you are WRONG!
Let's look at the Dow Jones Industrial average:
Obama Inauguration day, 2009: DJIA -- 7000
Today: DJIA -- 13,146
That's a rise of about 20 percent annually since President Obama has been in office. SOMETHING must be going right!
If that is all you can come up with then you just proved America is failing under Obama.

Still running away from debating me on how Obama plans to fix our nations problems I see. Well Dawg, I will destroy this "look at the Dow Jones BS" AFTER you quit being a coward and step up and take my challenge.

But you won't. Why? A couple of reasons. One, Obama doesn't have any plans to fix anything. Two, you're a moron that doesn't know the first damn thing about anything you post.
Romney Ryan 2012

Smithville, MO

#62428 Aug 24, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's Accomplishment:
1. Uhhhhh, well there's......hmmmmm.
2. I'll have to get back to you.
He did sneak over to Pakistan and kill Bin Laden with his own bare hands using intelligence gathered from all the means he put in place himself.
Romney Ryan 2012

Smithville, MO

#62429 Aug 24, 2012
<quoted text>
You failed to quote the rest of the email: "I'm scared that this is the end. I have to get up early tomorrow morning, and I cannot write any more of my thoughts on the subject in this email. Best Regards, Barack"
And that changes what he said how? He knows he is f**ked because he has been a total failure.
Romney Ryan 2012

Smithville, MO

#62430 Aug 24, 2012
<quoted text>
Somewhere in Switzerland there is a bank that misses Romney's secret illegal offshore account.
Hey stupid, there is nothing illegal about having foriegn bank accounts. You're pathetic and desperate attempts at lies and spin really make you look like an ignorant fool.
Romney Ryan 2012

Smithville, MO

#62431 Aug 24, 2012
<quoted text>
I post SUCH BLOVIATION! I should be ashamed to spout this idiocy!
I kiss up to the DNC because they keep me supplied with welfare benifits.
We know Dawg.
Biden is an IDIOT

Smithville, MO

#62432 Aug 24, 2012
I didn't that ol Charlie had a lick of common sense in his head but it looks like he just might....

Rangel says Biden 'talking about slavery' with 'chains' comment

New York Rep. Charlie Rangel, a Democrat and Congressional Black Caucus member, says Vice President Biden’s recent "chains" gaffe was indeed a reference to slavery despite the Obama campaign's denial.

Rangel told the The Perez Notes radio show:“Was he talking about slavery? You bet your ass he was. Was he using the vernacular? Yes, he was. Did he think it was cute? Yes, he did. Was it something stupid to say? You bet your life it was stupid.”

The 21-term congressman was responding to Biden saying last week that Mitt Romney's financial industry deregulation plans are “going to unchain Wall Street,” and are “going to put y’all back in chains.”

The Obama campaign, criticized by Republicans and a few Democrats over the remarks, rejected the notion that the comment had racial overtones.

Rangel said in the interview that black listeners would have laughed off the comments had somebody of their own race made them because “we would know deep down they may be beating the hell out of us, but they ain’t thinking about putting us into any chains.”

The congressman also called a Democrat-backed super PAC TV ad suggesting Romney was responsible for a woman’s cancer death “a stretch” but seem resigned to the tough tactics, saying,“If you want to win, you’ve got to play this filthy, obscene game.”

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/08/24/ra...

Now put you pathetic spin on it Dawg because you think you know everything.

Since: Feb 11

Columbia, MO

#62433 Aug 24, 2012
you all do realize that Rmoney's strategy for success is raiding pension funds and selling off assets?
He will gut the SS Trust Fund, sell off extraction rights in the National Parks and Forests for pennies on the dollar, and give tax breaks for the privileges to the multinationals.

Columbia, MO

#62434 Aug 24, 2012
you all do realize that Rmoney's strategy for success is raiding pension funds and selling off assets?
He will gut the SS Trust Fund, sell off extraction rights in the National Parks and Forests for pennies on the dollar, and give tax breaks for the privileges to the multinationals.

and what about that shooting in NYC this a.m.? The cops shot 11 innocent bystanders.
Just think how many dead and wounded there would have been in that theater in Co if 3 or 4 people would have had guns?

Columbia, MO

#62435 Aug 24, 2012
Romney Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey stupid, there is nothing illegal about having foriegn bank accounts. You're pathetic and desperate attempts at lies and spin really make you look like an ignorant fool.
But there just might be something illegal about tax evasion.
Biden is an IDIOT

Smithville, MO

#62436 Aug 24, 2012
1Watt Hermit wrote:
and what about that shooting in NYC this a.m.? The cops shot 11 innocent bystanders.
Just think how many dead and wounded there would have been in that theater in Co if 3 or 4 people would have had guns?
Have you been taking Dawg idiot pills?

Oh wait, I forgot, you are naturally just stupid.
MuslimDictator Obama

West Plains, MO

#62437 Aug 24, 2012
SCHOOL PRAYER - THIS IS A STATEMENT THAT WAS READ OVER THE PA SYSTEM AT THE FOOTBALL GAME AT ROANE COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL, KINGSTON, TENNESSEE BY SCHOOL PRINCIPAL JODY MCLOUD, ON SEPTEMBER 1, 2000.

It has always been the custom at Roane County High School football games to say a prayer and play the National Anthem to honor God and Country.

Due to a recent ruling by the Supreme Court, I am told that saying a prayer is a violation of Federal Case Law.

As I understand the law at this time, I can use this public facility to approve of sexual perversion and call it an alternate lifestyle, and if someone is offended, that's OK.

I can use it to condone sexual promiscuity by dispensing condoms and calling it safe sex. If someone is offended, that's OK.

I can even use this public facility to present the merits of killing an unborn baby

as a viable means of birth control. If someone is offended, it's no problem.

I can designate a school day as earth day and involve students in activities to religiously worship and praise the goddess, mother earth, and call it ecology.

I can use literature, videos and presentations in the classroom that depict people with strong, traditional, Christian convictions as simple minded and ignorant and call it enlightenment.

However, if anyone uses this facility to honor God and ask Him to bless this event with safety and good sportsmanship, Federal Case Law is violated.

This appears to be inconsistent at best, and at worst, diabolical.

Apparently, we are to be tolerant of everything and anyone except God and His Commandments.

Nevertheless, as a school principal, I frequently ask staff and students to abide by rules that they do not necessarily agree. For me to do otherwise would be inconsistent at best, and at worst, hypocritical. I suffer from that affliction enough unintentionally. I certainly do not need to add an intentional transgression.

For this reason, I shall render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's and refrain from praying at this time. However, if you feel inspired to honor, praise and thank God, and ask Him in the name of Jesus to bless this event, please feel free to do so. As far as I know, that's not against the law — yet.

AND ... one by one, the people in the stands bowed their heads, held hands with one another, and began to pray. They prayed in the stands. They prayed in the team huddles. They pray at the concession stand. And they prayed in the announcer's box. The only place they didn't pray was in the Supreme Court of the United State's of America — the seat of "justice" in the one nation under God.

Somehow, Kingston, Tennessee, remembered what so many have forgotten ... we are given the Freedom OF Religion, not the Freedom FROM Religion.

Praise God that His remnant remains!

http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/mclou...

Columbia, MO

#62438 Aug 24, 2012
Biden is an IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you been taking Dawg idiot pills?
Oh wait, I forgot, you are naturally just stupid.
yep, can't wait for Doe Run to start lead mining in the Mark Twain Forest. You water will taste funny for a while, but you'll be too brain dead by then to to worry.
MuslimDictator Obama

West Plains, MO

#62439 Aug 24, 2012
D‘SOUZA’S ANTI-OBAMA DOCUMENTARY NO.1 AT BOX OFFICE FRIDAY
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/dsouzas-anti-...

Dinesh D‘Souza’s anti-Obama documentary,“2016: Obama’s America” began playing in 1,090 North American theaters on Friday and is opening as the number one movie at the domestic box office today, Deadline reports.

Playing in a third of the theaters as some big-budget Hollywood blockbusters like “The Expendables 2”(3,335 theaters), D‘Souza’s intriguing look into the life of President Obama is showing incredible promise. Rocky Mountain Pictures is releasing the documentary.

And while the Stallone action flick previously mentioned from Millenium/Lionsgate will likely finish the weekend on top of the box office,“2016” should, going off matinee trends, hold its own and is expected to rake in $3.7-$5 million by the end of the weekend.

Deadline has the exclusive on this story:

The Stallone picture from Millenium/Lionsgate is still expected to end the weekend #1 and should top the box office tonight. And, based on matinee trends, 2016 Obama’s America looks to gross $1.2M-$1.7M Friday for a $3.7M-$5.0M weekend.

But right now it has grossed $700,000 today compared to $300,000 for The Expendables 2. Its new cume after this weekend could make it the #1 conservative documentary (ahead of Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed’s $7.7M). The success of the anti-Obama pic is based on big pre-sales leading into the Republican National Convention August 27-30, and exhibitors are reporting busloads of filmgoers arriving at theaters around the country in pre-organized trips. It also employed much of the same marketing techniques used to garner attention and support for faith-based films, understandable since the audience is overlapping. Its campaign included advertising nationally over the past two weeks on talk radio and cable news channels including Fox News Channel, A&E, History and MSNBC.

RELEASES IN MO http://2016themovie.com/theaters/...
August 24 Cape Girardeau Cape Girardeau, MO

August 24 Chesterfield Galaxy 14 Cine Chesterfield, MO

August 24 AMC Creve Coeur 12 Creve Coeur, MO

August 24 Des Peres 14 Cine Des Peres, MO

August 24 Regal St. Louis Mills 18 Hazelwood, MO

August 24 AMC Independence 20 Independence, MO

August 24 North Star 14 Joplin, MO

August 24 AMC Barrywood 24 Kansas City, MO

August 24 AMC Barrywoods 24 Kansas City, MO

August 24 AMC Ward Parkway 14 Kansas City, MO

August 24 Cinemark Palace at the Plaza Kansas CIty, MO

August 24 Kansas City Stadium 18 Kansas CIty, MO

August 24 Northglenn 14 Kansas CIty, MO

August 24 Eastglen 16 Theatre Lee's Summit, MO

August 24 Liberty 12 Liberty, MO

August 24 Nixa 12 Ozark, MO

August 24 Wehrenberg Ronnies 20 Cine Sapperington, MO

August 24 Campbell 16 Cine Springfield, MO

August 24 College Station Stadium Springfield, MO

August 24 AMC Esquire 7 St. Louis, MO

August 24 Wehrenberg St. Charles 18 St. Louis, MO

August 24 Mountain Cinema Whitefish, MO

August 24 Wildwood 10 Wildwood, MO

NEW THEATERS BEING ADDED EVERY DAY.
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#62440 Aug 24, 2012
Romney Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
So says a left wing site controlled by the Obama adminstration.
I noticed though that you as well FAILED to answer any of the questions. What's wrong Barney? You don't know either do you? You just blindly support a failure of a President.
Yet another sad rambling disturbing repressed homoerotic post by our resident "Aiken" Republick'n PU##Y RIOT DAN of SHITville.
NoWitt Hermit the IDIOT

Smithville, MO

#62441 Aug 24, 2012
1Watt Hermit wrote:
<quoted text>
yep, can't wait for Doe Run to start lead mining in the Mark Twain Forest. You water will taste funny for a while, but you'll be too brain dead by then to to worry.
Put the meth pipe down and check yourself in rehab.
Obama the DISGRACE

Smithville, MO

#62442 Aug 24, 2012
MuslimDictator Obama wrote:
D‘SOUZA’S ANTI-OBAMA DOCUMENTARY NO.1 AT BOX OFFICE FRIDAY
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/dsouzas-anti-...
Dinesh D‘Souza’s anti-Obama documentary,“2016: Obama’s America” began playing in 1,090 North American theaters on Friday and is opening as the number one movie at the domestic box office today, Deadline reports.
Playing in a third of the theaters as some big-budget Hollywood blockbusters like “The Expendables 2”(3,335 theaters), D‘Souza’s intriguing look into the life of President Obama is showing incredible promise. Rocky Mountain Pictures is releasing the documentary.
And while the Stallone action flick previously mentioned from Millenium/Lionsgate will likely finish the weekend on top of the box office,“2016” should, going off matinee trends, hold its own and is expected to rake in $3.7-$5 million by the end of the weekend.
Deadline has the exclusive on this story:
The Stallone picture from Millenium/Lionsgate is still expected to end the weekend #1 and should top the box office tonight. And, based on matinee trends, 2016 Obama’s America looks to gross $1.2M-$1.7M Friday for a $3.7M-$5.0M weekend.
But right now it has grossed $700,000 today compared to $300,000 for The Expendables 2. Its new cume after this weekend could make it the #1 conservative documentary (ahead of Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed’s $7.7M). The success of the anti-Obama pic is based on big pre-sales leading into the Republican National Convention August 27-30, and exhibitors are reporting busloads of filmgoers arriving at theaters around the country in pre-organized trips. It also employed much of the same marketing techniques used to garner attention and support for faith-based films, understandable since the audience is overlapping. Its campaign included advertising nationally over the past two weeks on talk radio and cable news channels including Fox News Channel, A&E, History and MSNBC.
RELEASES IN MO http://2016themovie.com/theaters/...
August 24 Cape Girardeau Cape Girardeau, MO
August 24 Chesterfield Galaxy 14 Cine Chesterfield, MO
August 24 AMC Creve Coeur 12 Creve Coeur, MO
August 24 Des Peres 14 Cine Des Peres, MO
August 24 Regal St. Louis Mills 18 Hazelwood, MO
August 24 AMC Independence 20 Independence, MO
August 24 North Star 14 Joplin, MO
August 24 AMC Barrywood 24 Kansas City, MO
August 24 AMC Barrywoods 24 Kansas City, MO
August 24 AMC Ward Parkway 14 Kansas City, MO
August 24 Cinemark Palace at the Plaza Kansas CIty, MO
August 24 Kansas City Stadium 18 Kansas CIty, MO
August 24 Northglenn 14 Kansas CIty, MO
August 24 Eastglen 16 Theatre Lee's Summit, MO
August 24 Liberty 12 Liberty, MO
August 24 Nixa 12 Ozark, MO
August 24 Wehrenberg Ronnies 20 Cine Sapperington, MO
August 24 Campbell 16 Cine Springfield, MO
August 24 College Station Stadium Springfield, MO
August 24 AMC Esquire 7 St. Louis, MO
August 24 Wehrenberg St. Charles 18 St. Louis, MO
August 24 Mountain Cinema Whitefish, MO
August 24 Wildwood 10 Wildwood, MO
NEW THEATERS BEING ADDED EVERY DAY.
It is a great movie, saw it today. If anyone who sees it was an Obama voter before seeing it, and still is afterwards, then they are truly one stupid sonofabitch.
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#62443 Aug 24, 2012
Obama the DISGRACE wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a great movie, saw it today. If anyone who sees it was an Obama voter before seeing it, and still is afterwards, then they are truly one stupid sonofabitch.
TAMPA: GAY Bathhouse Offers Free Admittance To Republican Convention Delegates ...

You this is where all the Conservative Dicks will be hanging out!!!!

bada BAIN!!!!
truth

West Plains, MO

#62444 Aug 24, 2012
<quoted text>
<.giggle!.> Chicago, Ill. has a population of 2,842,518 people. Alaska has a population of 626,932 people.
Palin was mayor of a "city" of around 8000 people, plus or minus mooses, and plus or minus "summer season." Although Wasilla is about 40 to 100 miles from Anchorage (water/air or car), it is a part of the Anchorage metropolitan area, which had an estimated population of 364,701 in 2008.
In this case, I will not argue against Romney's smarts, but Sarah Palin NEVER HAD A CLUE!
I can assure you that, if Sarah Palin "led" us, it would be a straight-line course to disaster! She would make Bush43 look downright brilliant!
Obama wasn't even a mayor and it wasn't the whole city of Chicago that he was a neighborhood leader, it was a neighborhood, so your point failed me, bad.
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#62445 Aug 24, 2012
Obama the DISGRACE wrote:
<quoted text>
I missed it on the schedule. When is President Bush, the last Republican president going to talk about how great a Republican president is going to be?
truth

West Plains, MO

#62446 Aug 24, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Right wing conservative whack jobs, just keep getting whackier and whackier.
All the weapons and military that W used to go into Afghanistan and later Iraq were the result of Clinton.
If you want to go back and blame previous administrations why not go to George the first and Reagan. Reagan basically put Saddam Hussein in power. George the first was the one that pissed off Bin Laden in the first place because we stationed troops in Saudia Arabia for the first Gulf War.
Ignorant redneck moron.
Well this ignorant redneck moron knows that every democrat voted for all the wars also, I beleive all but one democrat voted yes, also with Bush the 1st, Reagen and who ever else you want to throw out there. The world today is a better place without saddam husein more for the Iraq people, The world is better off as soon as the beedy eyed little guy from Iran is gone, lebanon is better off sense that idiot who messed with reagen is out of power, Yep we put people in power and when they became murdering pigs we took them out, whats wrong with that? You ignorant cityfied moron!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kansas City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News US same-sex marriage ruling likely to impact ot... 7 hr barefoot2626 29
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr Chuck 20,049
News Woman: ' - Raytown Romeo' conned me out of $9K ... (Apr '14) 15 hr Run 90
News Marching Cobras Pay Tribute to Willie Arthur Smith (Jul '10) Wed tommu 38
News Contact the FOX 4 Problem Solvers (Apr '10) Wed chris 166
News With $275,000 fee for Hillary Clinton, college ... Tue Miss Id 1
Makeup artist in Kansas City Laurie Ramirez is ... Jun 28 Anne 2
More from around the web

Kansas City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Kansas City Mortgages