Norton

Overland Park, KS

#58737 Jul 18, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>You are speculating about what could be, but you have no idea and you tell someone else to "wiseup." Hilarious.
By the way, the WMD's not there and neither was Saddam's ability to make more.
You can think what you want. It doesn't matter, the facts are the facts.
I don't believe everything I hear. I still think they were somewhere.

CHEERS!

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#58738 Jul 18, 2012
The real USA First wrote:
Sheriff BUSTS Nobama !!
YAY For Joe !
Joe Arpaio and Jan Brewer , AMERICAS DREAM TEAM !!
Actually, you "Birthers'" DREAM TEAM is Joe Arpaio and Orly Taitz.

Neither one is qualified. At least Orly has a legal reason she is not qualified.

Wednesday, Arpaio just regurgitated what Orly has been blathering all along!_8-)

I am amused that Arpaio says that is "news," and you "Arpaio Lovers" dance to his tune!

#58739 Jul 18, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny.......I didn't feel a thing! Must not have good aim. Can't see thru those rose-colored glasses!...
You "didn't feel a thing" because you azz is numb from sitting so long in front of your computer, trying to figure out what is going on.
Juan Valdez

Reeds Spring, MO

#58740 Jul 18, 2012
When the hell are idiots gonna wake up and see this blowhard in the light. Pisses me off that I live in a state that would put this douche canoe in the hall of fame.
http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.aspx...

#58742 Jul 18, 2012
Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text> ... You really have no idea about ... or deviant causation, do you?
Heh! "deviant causation"! ROFL!

What caused you to be a deviant?

#58743 Jul 18, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe everything I hear. I still think they were somewhere....!
You don't have any trouble believing in the "Great Flood" ... or in "Jonah and the Great Fish" ... or in the "Rapture."
Muslim Prez Dictator

Ozark, MO

#58746 Jul 18, 2012
JUDICIAL WATCH: MICHELLE OBAMA’S ‘LOW-KEY’ ASPEN TRIP COST TAXPAYERS ROUGHLY $83K

Michelle Obama’s February trip to Aspen with her daughters was described as “low-key” at the time, possibly because it was her 16th vacation in three years, according to reports.

Here is what the Aspen Daily News related at the time, via USA Today:

Several people have known about the “low-key” vacation, with the Secret Service in town for the past few days scoping out places for the family to relax and enjoy what the resort has to offer.

Pitkin County Sheriff Joe DiSalvo confirmed that he has met with the Secret Service and has loaned seven deputies to help protect the first lady and her family.

“This is not a state visit.… I think she has the right and privilege to be able to escape from public life,” he said.“It’s a privilege to have the first lady here.”

A spokesperson for Michelle Obama elaborated:“The first lady and the Obama daughters are on a private family trip to Colorado. Personal expenses are being paid for by the Obamas.”
Judicial Watch: Michelle Obamas Low Key Aspen Vacation With Her Daughters Cost Taxpayers Roughly $83,000

Judicial Watch, the watchdog organization that revealed the cost of Michelle Obama’s trip to Africa to be roughly $424,142, and the cost of her trip to Spain roughly $467,000, is now reporting that the first family’s “low-key” trip to Aspen cost the taxpayer $83,182.99.

Judicial Watch elaborates:

-The total cost for the Aspen ski vacation was at least $83,182.99.
-The bill for the U.S. Secret Service, including accommodations at the Fasching Haus deluxe condominium and the Inn at Aspen, was $48,950.38.
-The cost for the flight, per official DOD published hourly rates, was $22,583.70. Food and miscellaneous on-flight items cost $235.44. The cost for rental cars totaled $6,442.23.

Key details, including flight records for the Secret Service detail and the names of individuals who accompanied Mrs. Obama on the vacation, were redacted from the documents with the exception of two staffers. One was Meredith Koop, her personal assistant and style advisor, the other was her scheduler Kristen Jarvis.

“No wonder we had to file a lawsuit in federal court and wait six months to get basic information on Michelle Obama’s luxury Aspen vacation,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton.

“The costs of the Obama family ski weekend are staggering. These high-priced luxury vacations, and the lack of transparency about them, are beginning to seem like an abuse of office.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/judicial-watc...
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN

United States

#58747 Jul 18, 2012
Muslim Prez Dictator wrote:
JUDICIAL WATCH: MICHELLE OBAMA’S ‘LOW-KEY’ ASPEN TRIP COST TAXPAYERS ROUGHLY $83K
Michelle Obama’s February trip to Aspen with her daughters was described as “low-key” at the time, possibly because it was her 16th vacation in three years, according to reports.
Here is what the Aspen Daily News related at the time, via USA Today:
Several people have known about the “low-key” vacation, with the Secret Service in town for the past few days scoping out places for the family to relax and enjoy what the resort has to offer.
Pitkin County Sheriff Joe DiSalvo confirmed that he has met with the Secret Service and has loaned seven deputies to help protect the first lady and her family.
“This is not a state visit.… I think she has the right and privilege to be able to escape from public life,” he said.“It’s a privilege to have the first lady here.”
A spokesperson for Michelle Obama elaborated:“The first lady and the Obama daughters are on a private family trip to Colorado. Personal expenses are being paid for by the Obamas.”
Judicial Watch: Michelle Obamas Low Key Aspen Vacation With Her Daughters Cost Taxpayers Roughly $83,000
Judicial Watch, the watchdog organization that revealed the cost of Michelle Obama’s trip to Africa to be roughly $424,142, and the cost of her trip to Spain roughly $467,000, is now reporting that the first family’s “low-key” trip to Aspen cost the taxpayer $83,182.99.
Judicial Watch elaborates:
-The total cost for the Aspen ski vacation was at least $83,182.99.
-The bill for the U.S. Secret Service, including accommodations at the Fasching Haus deluxe condominium and the Inn at Aspen, was $48,950.38.
-The cost for the flight, per official DOD published hourly rates, was $22,583.70. Food and miscellaneous on-flight items cost $235.44. The cost for rental cars totaled $6,442.23.
Key details, including flight records for the Secret Service detail and the names of individuals who accompanied Mrs. Obama on the vacation, were redacted from the documents with the exception of two staffers. One was Meredith Koop, her personal assistant and style advisor, the other was her scheduler Kristen Jarvis.
“No wonder we had to file a lawsuit in federal court and wait six months to get basic information on Michelle Obama’s luxury Aspen vacation,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton.
“The costs of the Obama family ski weekend are staggering. These high-priced luxury vacations, and the lack of transparency about them, are beginning to seem like an abuse of office.”
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/judicial-watc...
BREAKING NEWS:
Romney's 2010 Tax Disclosure Missing Key Documents????

What's MittWitt Hiding????
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN

United States

#58748 Jul 18, 2012
Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text>We can all find exception to the rule stories.Ask the Chicago(home of Obama the community organizer)police about the specific people who are murdering at will. Ask the Chicago social services people what are the profiles of most of their entitlement customers, and also ask them about the horror stories of selling food stamps for drugs, sex, and alcohol.Ask the school officials about the dropout rates connected to entitlement families. It is rather a simple and usually quite accurate profile of who the people are that commit crimes and live off the Government. I am sure you,Dawg,and other liberal "Obamites" will never make the connection between those that work, educate, pay taxes, sacrifice are mostly the ones that live within the law. No investment in the country or yourself, no respect. Oh,by the way,none of your accomplishments would be possible without the Government.Next time I need more money I will either turn to my Government or steal from a guy collecting cans. The new American way.....
Mittwitt has been GREAT for the economy...of the Cayman Islands!
QUIT CRYING

Euless, TX

#58750 Jul 18, 2012
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>Yep that "Screw Bush", If you do not learn from the past, then you have no right to disagree in the future.

Learn from the past, to better the future!

Yep that "Screw Bush" who did everything wrong to start this great recession!

Learn from the past, to better the future!
Oh I have learned from the past. The past 3 1/2 years of what happens when you elect a person raised, mentored, and instructed by avowed communists.

The difference is, Bush isn't trying to get 4 more years, Obama is.

If you vote for Obama then you are a blind, America hating, idiotic fool.
I OWN DanFromSmithvill e

Euless, TX

#58751 Jul 18, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Oh poor DUMPSTER BABY DAN Mortinsen, I have upset you. Tsk, tsk, tsk. I can and will answer any post I choose to on here. If you have a problem with that, you can just bundle up your petticoats and run along.

So you admit to talking out your ass. Finally, something close to the truth for you. I am not surprised that some to the voices you hear aren't just in your head. It must stink your mom's basement when your personalities are fighting for control.

Now stick a pillow in your mouth and shut your stinking yap.
Awwwwwwe did I make the little sissy crybaby soil another diaper. Poor mama Smithville will have to spend some of that crack money to get some more Best Choice diapers

You little coward!!!

ROFLMAO!!!
Dawg Delusions

Rock Port, MO

#58752 Jul 18, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh! "deviant causation"! ROFL!
What caused you to be a deviant?
I'm sorry Dawg,I did not mean to talk above your pay grade. There are "things" that cause people to turn to deviant(bad) behavior.I have been deviant in my life, like most teenagers, but then I grew up.tell your other buddy that I have a job/career which allows me to write on topix whenever I want. I am my own boss so I won't get in trouble. Ah, amazing what education and innovation can allow you to do.....

#58753 Jul 18, 2012
Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text> ... I have been deviant in my life ...
Suspicions confirmed.

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#58754 Jul 18, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Just call it ESP! I will always think there were WMD's. Look how long it took to find Bin Laden? He was hiding right under our nose. Same could apply to WMD's. Wiseup!
Quack! Quack!
CHEERS!
Bush: Truly not concerned about bin Laden (short version)

KOCHeyed BadaBAIN

United States

#58755 Jul 18, 2012
Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry Dawg,I did not mean to talk above your pay grade. There are "things" that cause people to turn to deviant(bad) behavior.I have been deviant in my life, like most teenagers, but then I grew up.tell your other buddy that I have a job/career which allows me to write on topix whenever I want. I am my own boss so I won't get in trouble. Ah, amazing what education and innovation can allow you to do.....
yawn...No ...YAWN!!!!!
I OWN DanFromSmithvill e

Euless, TX

#58756 Jul 18, 2012
Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry Dawg,I did not mean to talk above your pay grade. There are "things" that cause people to turn to deviant(bad) behavior.I have been deviant in my life, like most teenagers, but then I grew up.tell your other buddy that I have a job/career which allows me to write on topix whenever I want. I am my own boss so I won't get in trouble. Ah, amazing what education and innovation can allow you to do.....
To avoid talking above Dawgs pay grade you have to think back to third grade. Any grade above that is beyond Dawgs pay grade.

Clearly you upset him, he pulled out his LADYBOY alias and yawned at you. He resorts to that alias when he's had his ass kicked and his medication have wore off.
Muslim Prez Dictator

Ozark, MO

#58757 Jul 18, 2012
Join Liberty Counsel Action in demanding that the ObamaCare repeal amendment be brought to a full Senate vote!

http://www.lcaction.cc/662/petition.asp

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#58758 Jul 18, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, you "Birthers'" DREAM TEAM is Joe Arpaio and Orly Taitz.
Neither one is qualified. At least Orly has a legal reason she is not qualified.
Wednesday, Arpaio just regurgitated what Orly has been blathering all along!_8-)
I am amused that Arpaio says that is "news," and you "Arpaio Lovers" dance to his tune!
The DAWG That WAGS the TAIL

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#58759 Jul 18, 2012
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN wrote:
<quoted text>
yawn...No ...YAWN!!!!!
The TAIL that WAGS the DAWG

“What can I do to get the Topix”

Since: Jan 11

cops upset?

#58760 Jul 18, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe everything I hear. I still think they were somewhere.
CHEERS!
I agree. You don't believe anything except everything that is unsupported by the facts. It must be wonderful in your world of make believe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kansas City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WND news Wed Larry 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed Homeboi 19,642
Woman: ' - Raytown Romeo' conned me out of $9K ... (Apr '14) Mar 2 word 37
Laura Lisbeth & Greg Canseco Mar 2 phoenix 1
Debate: Marijuana - Kansas City, MO (Aug '10) Mar 2 Dude 92
All the corrupt actors my mother said years ago... Feb 26 pathetic 1
Amazed at being told we have problems in America Feb 26 pathetic 1
Kansas City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Kansas City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:29 pm PST

Bleacher Report10:29PM
How Should St. Louis Fill Their Biggest Holes?
NFL 8:29 AM
Chiefs will cut Dwayne Bowe if they cannot trade him
Bleacher Report 8:32 AM
Report: Chiefs Expected to Part Ways with Dwayne Bowe
Bleacher Report 4:49 AM
Pre-Free Agency Salary Cap Update for Chiefs
ESPN11:41 AM
Source: Chiefs, LB Mauga agree to new deal