Metro Doctor Working in Haiti Still Missing After Quake

Full story: Fox4KC 48
A metro pediatrician working with poor women and children in Haiti is still missing since the devastating earthquake which hit the nation earlier in the week. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Ashley

Columbia, MO

#41 Jan 28, 2010
I hope someone finds him and that he is okay. Dr. Vaughter was my doctor growing up as a child and even now he was seen my one year old daughter. He is a wonderful doctor. My prayers goes out to him and his family.
janel64030

Kansas City, MO

#42 Jan 28, 2010
Dr. Vaughters is Great! He has been my kids dr since they were babies...they are 9 and 7 now...he was always so funny and he always reassureed me that the kids were fine and normal and he made the kids so comfortable and relaxed with going to the dr. I really hope he comes back, its going to be be impossible to find a pediatrician to replace him!
Steven

Kansas City, MO

#43 Jan 30, 2010
Dr Vaughters has dedicated his life to help the birth control and other many projects in Haiti. He goes there many times each year to help in his clinic. He is loved here in KC and is revered in Haiti as a Saint. Prayers go out to his family. Our world can use more dedicated people like him. God Bless!
Ericka Ridgell

Kansas City, MO

#44 Jan 30, 2010
I am praying that Dr. Vaughters be found safe. He was my pedi when I was a child and also my sons Pedi and he is now 19yrs old in college. He is a wonderful and caring person and has so much compassion and care for his patients. I am just believing God for him to be found safe. Dr. Vaughters we need you and love you.
Gilyard Family

Kansas City, MO

#45 Jan 31, 2010
Dr. Vaughters

Words can not express how much he is loved. He is a great doctor and has touched and cared for many lives. I hope he feels all the love of his family and friends and patients that are praying for his safe return home.
Kathy

Kansas City, MO

#46 Feb 19, 2010
Has doctor Vaughters surface yet. Please advise. Still praying for him and the family.
Chakina Johnson

Kansas City, MO

#47 Apr 12, 2010
I really hope that Dr. Vaughters is alright. I will keep him in my prayers, him and his fiance. Dr. Vaughters has been my doctor since I was born(I am 32 now), and now he is my children's doctor, so we go a long way back, like 32 years back and I will not be right if anything happened to him. He is truly God sent for many families world wide and I really pray that God had spared his life. God Bless!! We love you Dr. Vaughters!!!
Patricia

Ankeny, IA

#48 Jan 30, 2013
My favorite doctor will missed terribly. I had learned to really love him as an individual. My children had a special connection with him as we'll. Frank Vaughters gave birth to my last two boys who've are now 24 and 26. My God, I still can't believe my buddy is gone. Rest in peace my Doc. Friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kansas City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All the corrupt actors my mother said years ago... 6 hr pathetic 1
Amazed at being told we have problems in America 6 hr pathetic 1
Woman: ' - Raytown Romeo' conned me out of $9K ... (Apr '14) Tue anotherone 33
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Tue mjjcpa 19,631
Contact the FOX 4 Problem Solvers (Apr '10) Mon traniece30 162
Brothers Word MC (Sep '11) Feb 21 real rider 70
SSDI and Kansas City Mental Care Feb 20 longgone2010 1
Kansas City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Kansas City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:06 am PST

Bleacher Report11:06AM
Chiefs to Release TE Fasano
ESPN12:44 PM
Chiefs release veteran tight end Fasano
NFL 1:18 PM
Rams reportedly release DT Kendall Langford
Bleacher Report 1:28 PM
Kendall Langford Reportedly Released by Rams: Latest Details, Comments, Reaction
ESPN 2:24 PM
Rams cut DT Langford in cost-cutting move