i need a non-injection happy pain man...

i need a non-injection happy pain management doctor

Posted in the Kansas City Forum

downtown dweller

Winchester, KY

#1 Apr 26, 2011
I will be moving to the area and I am disabled with a horible back and need a pain management doc or a family doctor that will write pain meds without any problems...

Chicago, IL

#2 May 22, 2012
Did u find one??? I am in same situation now email me at [email protected] if u had any luck

United States

#3 Aug 14, 2012
Did anyone find one?

Since: Jan 13

Overland Park

#4 Jan 24, 2013
Just moved to town from the east coast and am looking for a pain management doctor....anyone know a doctor i can use?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kansas City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Young Americans: Most see Trump as illegitimate... 3 hr PJDT watch 763
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr WPWW 20,933
Do hispanic woman like white men? (Jun '13) Mar 22 Honest is all I am 139
Drug Dealing on Streets (Aug '13) Mar 20 Joebee 43
News Young voters not keen on either political party Mar 19 Old Sam 1
Hallmark Youthcare of Kansas City (Valuemark Be... (Jul '12) Mar 17 Jared 3
News COURT UPHOLDS TED WHITE JUDGMENT: Lee's Summit ... (May '10) Mar 17 SearchingforJustice 62

Kansas City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kansas City Mortgages