Tiffany Springs Market Center design evolves

There are 9 comments on the Kansas City Star story from Jan 5, 2007, titled Tiffany Springs Market Center design evolves. In it, Kansas City Star reports that:

Home Depot, Target and Best Buy are among the tenants that will occupy a 926,000-square-foot retail development at the northeast corner of Interstate 29 and Missouri 152.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kansas City Star.

Northland Consumer

Shawnee, KS

#1 Jan 10, 2007
If the target is a Supertarget that would be awesome. Aldo if you put in a Costco up here that would be two powerhouse stores together which will give Wally World on the southeast side of 152 & I29 a run for their money.
Chris Miller

Gardner, KS

#2 Aug 26, 2007
Everyone I discuss the new developemnt with says I wish they place a Costco up in the Nothland. This would be a huge draw for potential new shoppers.
Ahmut Rahbaz

Kansas City, MO

#3 Sep 25, 2007
I agree with Northland Consumer. Since there's already a SuperTarget at 152 & I-35 near Liberty and a regular Target at 152 & 169, it only makes sense to put a SuperTarget at this new shopping center.
Nick

Chicago, IL

#4 Nov 13, 2007
When that Super Target opens within this new development, there is no doubt that Target will close the store at Barry and 169.
Jess

Kansas City, KS

#5 Dec 3, 2007
I don't think that Target will close. They are still putting up the Target up there and I see no plans for the other Target leaving.
Northland Watcher

Prairie Village, KS

#6 Dec 25, 2007
The new proposed Target is only 126,900 sq ft - that doesn't sound big enough for a SuperTarget (about 175,000 sq ft?). Looks like Wal-Mart will continue to have a Christmas Eve type shopping experience every day. We sure could use a Costco up here.
Dee

AOL

#7 Sep 7, 2008
We need a 'Old Time Pottery' in the Northland. There is only one of these stores & it's way out on the corner of Noland road & 40 Hwy. For those of you that's never been there, this store is fantastic! Low prices & a huge selection of things for the house. Check out their website. OldTimePottery.com
Northland Resident

Kansas City, MO

#8 Apr 4, 2010
Curious if any thought about a Costco was taken seriously. We always have to plan our trips down south accordingly in order to make the Costco membership worth it.

Also would love to see a 24 hour fitness go up in that area as well.
fazlullah Azzam

Sri Lanka

#9 Apr 5, 2010
Dear sir I Would Like To Visit to canada. Becouse i want to do there study.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kansas City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Main Smoke Shop & Gift 3 hr James 1
Review: Relax Smoke Shop 3 hr Adam78 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Bam 19,924
Does anyone know a Riley? Sun Ryndael 1
good time Sat jax 1
I hate kansas city, missouri (Jun '10) Sat sincere honest guy 165
Missing Links MC (Oct '10) Fri Fastboyfritz 203
More from around the web

Kansas City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]