wife shaving vulva
Sensitive

United States

#2 Nov 7, 2012
If that is the only thing that makes you think she is cheating I would let it go. Communication is the key to a healthy relationship. Why not aak her if she likes the way it looks and feels? Tell her your thoughts on it. No, not that she is cheating. Maybe you should get some clippers and trim yours down a bit too. Maybe a mid life crisis can lead to some awesome new sex for both of you.
Sensitive

United States

#3 Nov 7, 2012
If you have other doubts, Spectorsoft has software that runs totally stealth that gives you screenshots and keystrokes that are typed on the computer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kansas City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman: ' - Raytown Romeo' conned me out of $9K ... (Apr '14) 5 hr Really 307
News Metro OKs long-range plan; voters to eye Prop A... (Feb '10) Thu White Chick 29
News Program Gets Free Air Conditioners Into Homes o... (Jul '10) Jun 22 Babygirl0848 36
Gangstalking in Kansas City, MO (Oct '11) Jun 21 Golden Cloud 32
Brothers Word MC (Sep '11) Jun 20 Buggysbunny 123
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Jun 20 Homeboynot 20,366
Missing Links MC (Oct '10) Jun 18 Jyst Me 222
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kansas City Mortgages