Northland man admits to sex with 16-year-old girl

A 24-year-old Kansas City man admitted today that he illegally had sex with a 16-year-old girl. Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Pat

Blue Springs, MO

#1 Feb 10, 2007
If the guy was 42 I might have a problem with this. I have known a lot of 16 year old girls that are going on 30. I think we should rethink some of our statutory laws.
Nathan

Gardner, KS

#2 Apr 22, 2007
If You Don't know the whole truth about something then you should get all sides to the story. You people don't do a good enough job of that. I am unhappy that you belive everything people tell you. Curtis Lehew never Got that girl drunk Crystal Laribee Did. Crystal Laribee got her high and Let her have sex with people at her apartment. Crystal also gets other minors drunk at her apartment. While her kids are there. Crystal did stuff to that same girl but she didn't get charged with anything is is because she is a female and he is a man?
Nathan

Gardner, KS

#3 Apr 22, 2007
Pat wrote:
If the guy was 42 I might have a problem with this. I have known a lot of 16 year old girls that are going on 30. I think we should rethink some of our statutory laws.
I agree with you. Girls are wrong if a guy doesn't want her then all of a sudden she has to run and tell someone. I know these people and the girl is at fault to. But no one knows the whole story
girlygirl

Kansas City, MO

#5 May 13, 2007
So a 24 year old guy had sex with a 16 year old. Did someone hold her and pour the drinks down her throat? 16 year old girls can be sluts as well as manipulators. Sometimes the guys aren't always totally to blame.
esther

Half Moon Bay, CA

#9 Jun 25, 2007
have sex with how ever you want to.. if they both concent to it there should be no problem
mohan

India

#10 Jun 30, 2007
i ksjgj
soomar

Islamabad, Pakistan

#11 Jul 5, 2007
hi
kamal

Kollam, India

#15 Jul 31, 2007
THAT MAN HAD DONE A WELL JOB. I AM PROUD HIM.HE SHOULD DO SEX WITH SMALL AS WELL AS BIG GIRLS LIKE TRY TO HAVE SEX WITH BRITINY ETC.
goon

Toronto, Canada

#17 Aug 5, 2007
tob
Mike

Jacksonville, FL

#18 Aug 7, 2007
42 or 24 same difference, an adult is an adult, is an adult. Should 16 be the age of consent? Some states say yes, others say no.
I Hate Metal

Tonawanda, NY

#19 Aug 11, 2007
16? No way should that be the age of consent. Hell...you're still babie's yourself at that age. Society today rushe's the children into adulthood, kid's never really get a chance to be kid's.
Amit

Noida, India

#21 Aug 17, 2007
what are you
h8torade

Liberty, MO

#22 Aug 19, 2007
i'd hit it

www.h8torade.com
Noel

South Africa

#23 Aug 19, 2007
h8torade wrote:
i'd hit it
www.h8torade.com
Ya, but you an idiot! how would you like it if some old guy had sex with your sister, how would you feel? freak!
Lyle Muggs Wonk

Mission, KS

#24 Aug 21, 2007
Nathan wrote:
If You Don't know the whole truth about something then you should get all sides to the story. You people don't do a good enough job of that. I am unhappy that you belive everything people tell you. Curtis Lehew never Got that girl drunk Crystal Laribee Did. Crystal Laribee got her high and Let her have sex with people at her apartment. Crystal also gets other minors drunk at her apartment. While her kids are there. Crystal did stuff to that same girl but she didn't get charged with anything is is because she is a female and he is a man?
What do you mean by "you people"?
alen

London, UK

#25 Sep 1, 2007
like woman old 40 and 50
alen

London, UK

#26 Sep 1, 2007
hi
sweetahr

Amman, Jordan

#27 Sep 7, 2007
Northland man admits to sex with 16-year-old girl
sweetahr

Amman, Jordan

#28 Sep 7, 2007
girl
Rick

Jacksonville, AR

#30 Sep 29, 2007
will this be the first time a drink got a yes to sex?
Today's young ladies are saying yes at a early age
drink or not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kansas City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 13 min WPWW 19,465
NO CANADA OIL to TX-OK! 2 hr NO CANADA OIL TO ... 1
Natural, Organic Freshly Prepared Meals Delivered 2 hr azouiden 1
Bill Self kansas basket ball 21 hr guess who 1
Free carpet cleaning. Tue RhodsKrby 1
I hate kansas city, missouri (Jun '10) Tue Sammy 157
Transgender Pioneer Leslie Feinberg of Stone Bu... Tue TerryE 1
Kansas City Dating
Find my Match

Kansas City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Kansas City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kansas City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:03 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:03AM
Reason Why Justin Houston Has Not Been Paid Yet
Bleacher Report 5:00 AM
NFL Predictions Week 12: Can't-Miss Picks and Matchup Guide
Bleacher Report 5:45 AM
Raiders vs. Chiefs Preview and Prediction
NBC Sports 6:38 AM
Former Rams and Ravens center making special deliveries
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
Thursday Night Football Week 12: TV Schedule, Live Stream for Chiefs vs. Raiders