Review: Ministers In A Minute

Review: Ministers In A Minute

Posted in the Kansas City Forum

Geffin Griggs

Dyersburg, TN

#1 Sep 25, 2013
Ministers in a Minute is was AMAZING to work with. Our minister did such a wonderful job making our day perfect. He was not just our officiant but also a calming voice in all of the craziness that came with planning. I would highly recommend Ministers in a Minute to perform a marriage no matter the type. They have the flexibility to customize your ceremony to exactly what you want.
Tina Yarbro

Dyersburg, TN

#2 Mar 6, 2014
Thank you so much Ministers in a Minute for making our special day even more special. Our ceremony could not have gone any better, and we appreciate the little touches that you added. What a memorable day, thank you!
Bob Roberts

United States

#3 Mar 9, 2014
My minister didn't even last a minute. I was not serviced at all. In fact, I was ceremoniously unserviced.
Ministers in a Minute

Dyersburg, TN

#4 Apr 15, 2014
Bob Roberts wrote:
My minister didn't even last a minute. I was not serviced at all. In fact, I was ceremoniously unserviced.
This is not a client of ours. Obviously someone who went to great lengths to make a joke. Not funny. Please review business' that you have actually used.
Carlo Fig

Dyersburg, TN

#5 May 19, 2014
We traveled from Tennessee to Kansas to have our wedding and our biggest worry was finding the right person to do the service. We found The God Squad Ministers and everything instantly fell into place. Our minister had an amazing personality that calmed us and walked us through every detail. We couldnÂ’t be happier with this service!
Misleading

United States

#6 May 19, 2014
Our minister took over an hour to arrive and didn't appear to even be sober. Then he proceeded to call us by the wrong name. We finally stopped and postponed the whole thing.
Peggy Pacewall

Dyersburg, TN

#7 Oct 4, 2014
There is only one word to describe Ministers in a Minute, FANTASTIC! Dr. Owens did an INCREDIBLE job at our wedding. He made us feel comfortable, relaxed, and made the ceremony very enjoyable. He did a fantastic job of breaking the ice and even making jokes to calm our nerves during the ceremony. It was more than we would have ever expected. He was always available if we had any questions and was always prompt. We will recommend "The GOD Squad" Ministers in a Minute to any of our friends who are getting married in the future and we will have Dr. Owens there on our 10th anniversary to renew our vows.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kansas City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! (Nov '15) 1 hr Rita 3
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 hr stupid republicans 20,389
The Son of God (Oct '14) Sun Meyo 3
Media Reporting Jul 20 so you know 2
News Police officers shot dead in Louisiana Jul 19 spud 77
Make easy money from home!!! Jul 19 Moneymaker79 1
Dog patch Truman rd (Jun '11) Jul 18 Lynn krebs 4

Kansas City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kansas City Mortgages