Contact the FOX 4 Problem Solvers

Full story: Fox4KC 164
FOX 4 Problem Solvers takes news reporting to the next level. The Problem Solvers are saving you money, exposing fraud and taking your side when you have no one else to turn to. Read more
been there

Kansas City, KS

#132 Mar 2, 2013
friend of a neighbor wrote:
there is a church at 4001 Wyoming that has no parking lot, and the parishoners park on the street. Blocking the residents of the houses surrounding it and the residents cant park in front of there homes or even get in their own driveways. My question is there a way to stop this from occurring ?
Yes it is listed as closed; yet have something going every night of the week, There are some who actually live there;they work on their cars in the street.
Bailey

Kansas City, MO

#133 Mar 2, 2013
My name is bailey last night I was arrested I wasn't only arresated I was dragged out of my car but I was in the passenger seat mike my boyfriend who was in the driver seat soon got thrown out of the car we had just gotten in my car to leave an head home may I remind I we hadn't even let the parking lot the cop made a teamed to me so I said whatever back right after that I opened my door an she grabbed me my boyfriend said bailey calm down right after he said that the another cop grabbed him an slammed his head into te snow why this one cop did that I had 6 Grandview Missouri police officers on top of me I'm 5'2 an weight 95 pounds mike was yelling for them to get off because at that point they just had my pinned to the ground mike said when I looked up my far was covered in blood I also have swollen wrist from how tight the handcuffs were I have a black eye with popped blood vessels the police took me to the hospital because I had a gash in my head which they gave me an I had to get that super glued. I have concrete burn up an down both of my arms I have bruises on my back an stomach. I'm writing to your because I feel the Grandview cops went way over bored an used accessible force it should never take 5 male cops for one girl I hope people read this an realize are cops can go above an beyond because they feel they have that power an they sadly do but things like this should really be looked at an investigated because the police are not always in the write
sam

Kansas City, MO

#135 Mar 2, 2013
Bailey wrote:
My name is bailey last night I was arrested I wasn't only arresated I was dragged out of my car but I was in the passenger seat mike my boyfriend who was in the driver seat soon got thrown out of the car we had just gotten in my car to leave an head home may I remind I we hadn't even let the parking lot the cop made a teamed to me so I said whatever back right after that I opened my door an she grabbed me my boyfriend said bailey calm down right after he said that the another cop grabbed him an slammed his head into te snow why this one cop did that I had 6 Grandview Missouri police officers on top of me I'm 5'2 an weight 95 pounds mike was yelling for them to get off because at that point they just had my pinned to the ground mike said when I looked up my far was covered in blood I also have swollen wrist from how tight the handcuffs were I have a black eye with popped blood vessels the police took me to the hospital because I had a gash in my head which they gave me an I had to get that super glued. I have concrete burn up an down both of my arms I have bruises on my back an stomach. I'm writing to your because I feel the Grandview cops went way over bored an used accessible force it should never take 5 male cops for one girl I hope people read this an realize are cops can go above an beyond because they feel they have that power an they sadly do but things like this should really be looked at an investigated because the police are not always in the write
sue the h''' out of them, do it fast before they do this to some one else.
sam

Kansas City, MO

#136 Mar 2, 2013
Jim wrote:
Who cares
you should, could be you next.
Bailey

Kansas City, MO

#137 Mar 2, 2013
sam wrote:
<quoted text>sue the h''' out of them, do it fast before they do this to some one else.
I'd like to get it on the news to make people aware I'm just not sure how to do that exactly
Robert

Lees Summit, MO

#142 Mar 10, 2013
You should probably learn to spell first!
SHADES

United States

#143 Apr 18, 2013
Joe, sometimes people are not strong enough mentally to "suck it up" and try harder. Some can become so overwhelmed and stressed with all of the wheels squeeling needing greese, that they end up breaking down into a mental freeze that is so froze, even making a fone call is confusing. If you ask me, the Government programs can be better for the ones suffering this illness. Its just an equivalent to an assembly line, each case is the same. some mommas and pappas have taken so much on their shoulders that its going to take intense therapy, understanding and direction with loyal guidence to bring them back to or up to providing a good quality life for their children, to hopefully prevent the innocent children from ever understanding the feeling of confusion. We dont always choose where we are, like we grew up hearing..the hungry child living in a filty house dirty clothes, starved for attention , that one parent is in prison and the other parent addicted to a substance that they think helps them cope. who="JoeJoe"]Not to sound too cold hearted but why is it in the hands of the state to help this woman. If the person writing in is such a "good friend" then why dont you help her out. One of the reasons some people get in to such a predicament these days is that they believe someone else (the government) will be there to pick them up when they screw up. Its time for some personal responsibility and this person is having to learn that the hard way. We have got to do more qith the cries for help!
SHADES

United States

#144 Apr 18, 2013
Not trying to be insensitive to your complaint and grief, but if you think about the decisions policemen have to make? So many are victims, and some lose their life just by going to work. I would imagine that after being in hostile situations, they are all trying to keep justice of the peace with zero tolerance. Its respecting what they are trying to do. Supporting their efforts, yoy may really need them to chase a bad guy packing one day? who="Bailey"]My name is bailey last night I was arrested I wasn't only arresated I was dragged out of my car but I was in the passenger seat mike my boyfriend who was in the driver seat soon got thrown out of the car we had just gotten in my car to leave an head home may I remind I we hadn't even let the parking lot the cop made a teamed to me so I said whatever back right after that I opened my door an she grabbed me my boyfriend said bailey calm down right after he said that the another cop grabbed him an slammed his head into te snow why this one cop did that I had 6 Grandview Missouri police officers on top of me I'm 5'2 an weight 95 pounds mike was yelling for them to get off because at that point they just had my pinned to the ground mike said when I looked up my far was covered in blood I also have swollen wrist from how tight the handcuffs were I have a black eye with popped blood vessels the police took me to the hospital because I had a gash in my head which they gave me an I had to get that super glued. I have concrete burn up an down both of my arms I have bruises on my back an stomach. I'm writing to your because I feel the Grandview cops went way over bored an used accessible force it should never take 5 male cops for one girl I hope people read this an realize are cops can go above an beyond because they feel they have that power an they sadly do but things like this should really be looked at an investigated because the police are not always in the write
Julia

United States

#145 Apr 22, 2013
I purchased a car on February, the car is already broke down, the dealer is not helping n I have two lil children who both have asthma n cold weather triggers the asthma. I have lost employment n no longer cant attend school either. If I can't get my car fixed or perhaps another I will like to warn every car buyer to never go to the car salesman on 32 and olive in kcmo the salesman name is Joe he is a slick taller n Brags how he go to bball games sitting court seats n wearing ostrich shoes while me n my two kids suffering and walking in. bad weather!!. Please single mothers or any other person be on the look out for this guy!! he's a scammer!!!
robert inman

Omaha, NE

#146 Apr 24, 2013
Hi I have a problem I started my own remodeling company back in January and I've been working for apartment complex and I have four kids and they paid me one time and now I've got 8 apartments done and they will not pay me and its been a month and today is my deadline for my rent and if I don't pay it today me and my kids and wife will be out on the street what do I do I need help plz
tiffiny

Blue Springs, MO

#147 May 5, 2013
My neighbor has a 1yr and a 8 yr old shes struggkes every month to make ends meat and pay rent. She lives in a duplex where the man o n the other side has trash all through the house thigh high the rats and mice are coming in through the walls eating the electrical wires and dragging the traps off its so infested im even scared to go over there she keeps all the lights on and can barely get any sleep of fear one of her kids might be bitten, she has caled the landlord they are aware of the condition he lives in and said they arent responsible.she called the city, they told her to call the health department, so she did. They said unfortionantly they cant do anything, her baby is also been put on a nebulizer for his breathing cause of the fecal and urine from the rats im sure. She is moving out in fear something bad is going to gappen to her and her kids and staying w a friend. The landlord said she cant move. Someone help her please
tiffiny

Blue Springs, MO

#148 May 5, 2013
We just look ed up codes violations from the city and the address that she lives at has a number of code violations for rats and unsanitary conditions dated back from 2004 why would these people let this woman move into a home w such a discusting neighbor knowing shes pregnant and through out this babys life to were hes got to be on a breathing machine for his asmatha mcbee propertys need s to quit being slum lords and take care of our children and elderly people and be honest w woman who have children the health risks that are involved before we move our children in such health hazards and why wont the health department or city do annual inspections. What the greed and laziness taking over the welfare of chiildren.how inhuman is that.
ripe off

United States

#149 May 19, 2013
Home room furniture located at 7211 stat ave kc ks 66112 is a complete ripe off. I put some furniture in layaway on3/19/2013 after I paid it off on 4/20/2013 I was told they compay no loner makes this furniture. And its no longer in stock. And they won't give me back my money because they have a no refund policy. So now they are offering me the floor model hich is used and as is. I told them in april i dont want the floor model. What type of service is that.
Ramona Schneider

Saint Joseph, MO

#150 Jul 5, 2013
I was wanting to find out what the procedures are when you have turned in a report to be heard. Do the problem solvers call to speak with me or does the complaint get investigated or what.I turned in a report to try to get money back from Sisk mobile home service and transport and to show how this company operates the business they have. Please respond to me amd let me know so I know if I need to do anything on my part. Thank You.2351
Jimbo

United States

#151 Jul 5, 2013
What?
nichole atkinson

United States

#152 Jul 19, 2013
I have a five year old daughter that has bad asthma my a.c. has not been working right since may I have called the landlord and they had a guy come look at it and said it was the filter so they changed it but still not working no air is coming out so again I called they came back out put stuff in it but still won't work I'm pregnant and my daughter and I are sick from this and i Can't break this lease to move I need help to get this fix this someone please help us l
Rachel Harrison

United States

#153 Aug 6, 2013
Did you know that the most critical period in a child’s life is between the ages of 2 and 5? Well that’s the exact ages of my two daughters. My oldest will be starting school in 10 days and with a place to call home for 17 more before the Jackson County Sheriffs will be at our door asking us to leave OUR HOME. We will have nowhere to go and no one to turn to! Not only will this be happing to us but today after a visit to the Sheriff’s station we have come to find we are only one of hundreds of people to be victims of this man. On Sept. 27 2012 we received our first letter stating the man behind Cardinal Investments LLC had defaulted on payment for our property's plus many others. After the closing of our home, Cardinal Investments LLC Obligation was to file release of lien at the recorder of deeds for $20 at the independence court house; He also took a payoff of $63,000 for our home and never repaid his lender that is required to do upon sell of a house in the state of MO. He has paid no one back and has kept every penny we paid to him and disappeared to Kansas. As a result of Cardinal Investments LLC will put out many families. Sheriff Brodie #77 assured me. We talked to the sheriff and before I even opened my mouth he knew the man’s name and business who had defrauded all these people out of their homes. The sheriff stated that they were trying to have the MO state prosecutor pick up the case for more than 300 family’s with complaint of being homeless or there house is the same position ours is in because of this one man. The sheriff also said this is a long drawn out process. We only have 17 DAYS!!! There is only one sheriff working on a case that covers more than 300 homes and family’s trying to sort this out. How to keep from becoming homeless, Unless the Prosecutor picks up the case or Sheriff Brodie #77 gets help we will see hundreds of us will be out of our homes. So my question is how can cardinal investments getting away with this heartless crime until now? Please help us we have made it this far and I feel sorry for the other victims that have already had their houses stolen from them. For the past year I go to bed every night in fear my home where my kids where born and raised unsure of our future. I do know one thing if we don’t get help or this exposed this man will most likely walk free for hundreds of thousands of dollars in mortgage fraud. Our property along with 9 others before talking to the sheriff was well over $450,000 of fraud. Cardinal Investments owns hundreds of properties in the metro and Kansas side. The Address for cardinal investments in 3965 w 83rd St. Prairie Village, KS. The company has numerous cases pending for default of payment, multiple civil suits against them and the owner for the exact same reason. I am begging for help, I go to school part time and a fulltime waitress. I have two beautiful daughters and my husband was laid off in Feb. making what little money we have making it impossible to retain a lawyer for any longer. This is how we have made it this far as we know a lot of other families have not and lost their home already. Today owing almost $2,000 to a lawyer and with no other help, I am now without legal counsel. Please don’t let my children be the next victims of KENT FRITZ aka ALBERT FRITZ and Cardinal Investments LLC. My kids are innocent this home is all they know. I was told by multiple people who work at the court house and sheriff’s office to contact the media so this can get some exposure. If you could help our family get our and many others story out there. I could never thank you enough. RACHEL
Sheena

United States

#154 Aug 7, 2013
So I've had numerous problems with the independence utility company. We just paid $300 doallars to them just a few days ago. Today we go to them to grab a copy of our bill so we could enroll our son in school. The lady told my boyfriend we needed to pay on the bill. He said we just had a few days ago and we left. By the time we got home the lights were off. This is not the first time they've done something like this. Not to mention how rude all the employees there are. I don't believe they abide by the laws because its a family owned and operated company.
frustrated

United States

#155 Sep 4, 2013
I'm handicapped and went to pay my personal property taxes for clay co. They claimed I had to pay taxes for Gladstone for 2003. I didn't live in Gladstone in 2003. I lived in kc from 2000 to 2012. I paid all taxes or I wouldn't or I couldn't licence my car. They don't keep records after 2007. Where do they get off charging me taxes they can't prove but I can prove I lived in kc and paid taxes then. Gladstone now has to pay me back but I have to wait for my money. Wrong!
Emily

United States

#158 Nov 30, 2013
FOX 4 PROBLEM SOLVERS HELP! I know I am not the only one who basically got scammed by the Black Thursday 1 hour gaurantee. When help getting through to someone higher up. Every route to solve this holiday nightmare has end up a dead end. Walmart is just given us the run around. HELP PLEASE?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kansas City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 58 min Chuck 19,735
Best Place to get laid? (Nov '11) Mon curiouscat 34
Do hispanic woman like white men? (Jun '13) Mon somewhiteguy 61
coco keys Mar 28 hdan 1
News Woman: ' - Raytown Romeo' conned me out of $9K ... (Apr '14) Mar 27 get over it 42
priscilla m coureton Mar 26 INDIANGURL68 1
I hate kansas city, missouri (Jun '10) Mar 26 zzSup 163
Kansas City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Kansas City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]