The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20495 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

MARK TRAINA

Slidell, LA

#11345 Oct 16, 2012
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#11346 Oct 17, 2012
contrarytoyourbeliefs wrote:
<quoted text>
Dearest RuePaul-Warrior(brings a smile every time!), I am bald, I'm not fat, I am sensitive but not a queer like you, I am definitely white but I can empathize with someone from another race because I don't believe I am better than anyone else, maybe more talented though. I have had 4 jobs in 25 years and I am 42, so if that's bad in this day and age, then show me good. I was naive, but you know why? Because I am not full of sh.t, so I don't assume other people are. I have been played on here and I have in real life, because I have integrity kneegro, something you don't know about and I can't understand bullshit sometimes because I am not full of it. It takes one to know one. You have been caught in countless lies on here, like your menz(s)a IQ and your schizophrenic characters. I am also pretty sure you are not even black, but YOU want to be so bad, you pretend to be on a chump a$$ topic post.
LMAO! You confirm everything everybody writes about you. You are such a delicate little pedal flower hanging in the ear of an innocent little school girl. So cute, so soft, so precious! That's your inner being who so desires to be black. On the outside you are just a short fat bald pimple face racist hill billy living out a miserable pathetic loser life! I almost feel sorry for you. A cry baby with a little pecker, pathetic!
Chet Booswahnicki

Lancaster, NY

#11347 Oct 17, 2012
Hey dere Warrior, smell me long and hard after I do a polock poop in my back yard.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#11348 Oct 17, 2012
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
Hey dere Warrior, smell me long and hard after I do a polock poop in my back yard.
I smelled you last night after I pulled it out of your fat mother. She said you still like it that way!

“Hello Darling”

Since: Oct 12

Michigan

#11350 Oct 17, 2012
For the idiot that said "most were caused by blacks, SURPRISE SURPRISE" A
and you do what? Mass murders?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#11351 Oct 17, 2012
1per_cent wrote:
For the idiot that said "most were caused by blacks, SURPRISE SURPRISE" A
and you do what? Mass murders?
For the idiot that said "Surprise Surprise"

Let me guess, you're an ignoramus cretin lowlife slug Negro from Michigan, get a life or even better get a job.....If you would like to debate your superiority, try doing so with more than a one sentence diatribe. Now go wipe the Dippity Do gel out your eyes because you're blinded to the obvious that the majority of negeros are worthless pieces of urinal feces collecting at the bottom of out house receptacle.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#11352 Oct 17, 2012
<quoted text>
Dearest RuePaul-Warrior(brings a smile every time!), I am bald, I'm not fat, I am sensitive but not a queer like you, I am definitely white but I can empathize with someone from another race because I don't believe I am better than anyone else, maybe more talented though. I have had 4 jobs in 25 years and I am 42, so if that's bad in this day and age, then show me good. I was naive, but you know why? Because I am not full of sh.t, so I don't assume other people are. I have been played on here and I have in real life, because I have integrity kneegro, something you don't know about and I can't understand bullshit sometimes because I am not full of it. It takes one to know one. You have been caught in countless lies on here, like your menz(s)a IQ and your schizophrenic characters. I am also pretty sure you are not even black, but YOU want to be so bad, you pretend to be on a chump a$$ topic post.
Pumpkin,

Just got back from St. Louis.
I am ashamed of my stereotype of minorities in the inner cities. We got turned around on Kings highway and ended up in Washington Park and sections of East St.Louis. The negeros in the inner city were very kind in spirit and were a shinning light for other negeros to model themselves after. They exemplified the old mantra " An honest day's work, for a fair day's of welfare pay" They believe in the Green Earth approach of recycling because on every corner were piles upon piles of empty beer bottles and cans. They believe in hybrid cars that levitate on wood and cinder blocks. They give special importance to free enterprise in the pharmaceutical and crack industries. Family values were also exemplified by the little toddlers running around in the streets dodging vehicles if they were on Salomon Ski's slope at the Winter Olympics. The women were dressed to kill standing on street corners with 8inch stilettos offering sweet nothings to passer byers who could donate ten dollars for a good time. I can't wait for next years convention.
LackaDana

Orchard Park, NY

#11353 Oct 17, 2012
Did anyone even think to talk ABOUT Lackawanna? I grew up here and have seen far more good than you children speak of.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#11354 Oct 17, 2012
LackaDana wrote:
Did anyone even think to talk ABOUT Lackawanna? I grew up here and have seen far more good than you children speak of.
Oh another one line poster. Please enlighten us to what good you have seen? Why are you so serious? perhaps you should change your user name to "LackaDick" just sayin. Maybe ICP can accommodate you. ICP are you ready for your ass whoopin? Do you understand ICP?, Well do you!
Democrat Run

West Covina, CA

#11355 Oct 18, 2012
Why are all these places democrat controlled?
Democrats=Crime?
contrarytoyourbe liefs

Saint Louis, MO

#11356 Oct 18, 2012
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Pumpkin,
Just got back from St. Louis.
I am ashamed of my stereotype of minorities in the inner cities. We got turned around on Kings highway and ended up in Washington Park and sections of East St.Louis. The negeros in the inner city were very kind in spirit and were a shinning light for other negeros to model themselves after. They exemplified the old mantra " An honest day's work, for a fair day's of welfare pay" They believe in the Green Earth approach of recycling because on every corner were piles upon piles of empty beer bottles and cans. They believe in hybrid cars that levitate on wood and cinder blocks. They give special importance to free enterprise in the pharmaceutical and crack industries. Family values were also exemplified by the little toddlers running around in the streets dodging vehicles if they were on Salomon Ski's slope at the Winter Olympics. The women were dressed to kill standing on street corners with 8inch stilettos offering sweet nothings to passer byers who could donate ten dollars for a good time. I can't wait for next years convention.
Lovely area! Looks like a war zone over there. Those are the one's I am not fond of over there, not every single one, but most. I work in a more wealthy area, the black people there are all very nice people. We have more than our share as well, but I hear you.
contrarytoyourbe liefs

Saint Louis, MO

#11357 Oct 18, 2012
Did you see Warrior over there Aryan? He probably had a blonde wig on with a huge adam's apple and hairy legs with a short mini skirt trying to give out freebies.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#11358 Oct 18, 2012
Did you see Warrior over there Aryan? He probably had a blonde wig on with a huge adam's apple and hairy legs with a short mini skirt trying to give out freebies.
I was there! I had to put your fat mother up on blocks, rip the crack out of her hand, bend her over and drive her home like the racist pig she is! Your daddy was changing the oil to my ride and laughing all the time about it! You know what I mean don't you tinkerbell! LMAO!
Insaneclownposse

United States

#11359 Oct 18, 2012
Actually warrior was picked up on the east side by A.R.Y.A.N.N.A right in front of Deron dangling d!K diner they both were smoking a few blunts(poles)do you hear me well do you.Bwwwwwwwa
Insaneclownposse

United States

#11360 Oct 18, 2012
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh another one line poster. Please enlighten us to what good you have seen? Why are you so serious? perhaps you should change your user name to "LackaDick" just sayin. Maybe ICP can accommodate you. ICP are you ready for your ass whoopin? Do you understand ICP?, Well do you!
A.r.y.a.n.n.a your nothing but an old back of bones why don't you dry up and blow away wannabe punk your like a old washed up Timex watch that keeps on ticking now why don't you put your Gestapo outfit on and go trick of treating with your b.I.o.t.c.h boy warrior keep him on a leash and give him a tin cup .Bwwwwwwwwa
Ann Onamous

Buffalo, NY

#11361 Oct 18, 2012
LackaDana wrote:
I always liked the soot covered Albright housing projects and those row houses on 5th and Lohr years back. Gates and Steelawanna sts. were cool too.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#11362 Oct 18, 2012
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Actually warrior was picked up on the east side by A.R.Y.A.N.N.A right in front of Deron dangling d!K diner they both were smoking a few blunts(poles)do you hear me well do you.Bwwwwwwwa
Instantclownpu$$y (PRICELESS) glad to see you buried that alter ego contrary to come out and play! Tell us a little bit about these dangling dick dinners you have! Are they salty? Does your mammy like them? Does she return the favor? BWAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAA!
Insaneclownposse

United States

#11363 Oct 18, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Instantclownpu$$y (PRICELESS) glad to see you buried that alter ego contrary to come out and play! Tell us a little bit about these dangling dick dinners you have! Are they salty? Does your mammy like them? Does she return the favor? BWAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAA!
The only thing altered is you Suzy q flaming trAnny and your sore azz that you're lover has been using for target practice don't you also go by brown eyed Betty.HAHAHAHA
Insaneclownposse

United States

#11364 Oct 18, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Instantclownpu$$y (PRICELESS) glad to see you buried that alter ego contrary to come out and play! Tell us a little bit about these dangling dick dinners you have! Are they salty? Does your mammy like them? Does she return the favor? BWAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAA!
You're mammy likes what I have in my pants it's a huge dinasour cockasores rex.BwwwwwwaBwwwwwa
ibcislame

Jefferson, GA

#11365 Oct 18, 2012
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>You're mammy likes what I have in my pants it's a huge dinasour cockasores rex.BwwwwwwaBwwwwwa
The only thing you got in your pants is some barely visible dot hidden under mounds of pubes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kansas City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch 15 hr Glenda of the east 1
News Black Dem gets flood of racist messages after i... Aug 20 Marcavage s Trick 19
a person whos ,,,,, blood,,,,,, money was stole... (Jan '15) Aug 20 AskForHelp 17
where can I score some h (Jan '16) Aug 20 AskForHelp 19
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! (Nov '15) Aug 16 Raymond 7
Missing Links MC (Oct '10) Aug 16 edo roth 223
News Plant in Gallatin, Mo., could reopen as a horse... (Jul '13) Aug 10 Voyeur 83

Kansas City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kansas City Mortgages