The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,381

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
heat seeker

Fremont, CA

#7746 May 25, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. Poor widdle helpless white people. The government must discriminate and assist ONLY white people. Meanwhile, all the countless scores of black people who've done absolutely nothing to white people but have dark skin, should be summarily targeted for the righteous wrath of government sanction and restrictions. Sound about right?
I know the role of government for you is to get free stuff, but for many it is to provide basic protection from anti-social behavior.

Since: Nov 11

United States

#7747 May 26, 2012
heat seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I know the role of government for you is to get free stuff, but for many it is to provide basic protection from anti-social behavior.
Yes that's it. You got me all figured out. Continue to believe the lie perpetuated since day one of all black people being lazy and leech like if it makes you feel better.

United States

#7748 May 26, 2012
Kingfish wrote:
<quoted text>
... you sick fruck. You are about the most racist ever on this site. What make you HATE white people with such passion?
So says the most rabid, foaming-at-the-mouth racist on Topix. Go figure...lol. Delusional hypocrisy must be blissful or something. Ill ask the question again, why won't you repudiate the racist words of yourself and others??

United States

#7750 May 26, 2012
DEMOCRATS are RACISTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you're an idiot is what it sounds like.
I guess it takes one to know one eh, friend?? Lol
Kingfish

Holly, MI

#7751 May 26, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
So says the most rabid, foaming-at-the-mouth racist on Topix. Go figure...lol. Delusional hypocrisy must be blissful or something. Ill ask the question again, why won't you repudiate the racist words of yourself and others??

... you have no opinion about anything other than to defend murderous criminals to the hilt. Get a life before its over. Time fly's.

You have been brainwashed to madness and you dont even see it. You act as if you are a living in a racist bubble. Get out and enjoy life pal. We all have opinions yet you want everyone to live by your almighty thinking. It will never happen. You have listened to one too many racist comments from the likes of Cheeks-Kilpatrick & Faracunt.

Your head is buried in the sand so I know this advice will blow right over your worm filled grey matter.

Lazy negoroids have ruined many major cities including Detroit. Corruption and slothfulness abounds like no place else. You simply dont see it. You would rather make all the uncivilness equal to white mans misdemeanors, and that just dont make sense.

Try to contribute Kallark. Contribute to society and call a spade a spade. Fantacyland will make you crazy.
Mrs Hamilton

United States

#7752 May 26, 2012
Kingfish wrote:
<quoted text>
... you have no opinion about anything other than to defend murderous criminals to the hilt. Get a life before its over. Time fly's.
You have been brainwashed to madness and you dont even see it. You act as if you are a living in a racist bubble. Get out and enjoy life pal. We all have opinions yet you want everyone to live by your almighty thinking. It will never happen. You have listened to one too many racist comments from the likes of Cheeks-Kilpatrick & Faracunt.
Your head is buried in the sand so I know this advice will blow right over your worm filled grey matter.
Lazy negoroids have ruined many major cities including Detroit. Corruption and slothfulness abounds like no place else. You simply dont see it. You would rather make all the uncivilness equal to white mans misdemeanors, and that just dont make sense.
Try to contribute Kallark. Contribute to society and call a spade a spade. Fantacyland will make you crazy.
AMEN!!!!!!!!!
C C Rider

Buffalo, NY

#7755 May 26, 2012
I think Kallark27 is bigtime tight cuz he is an educated Black who doesn't mind dissing goofs in his own race.

If all Blacks and most Whites were like him, it would be rad living in the good old USA, if you get my drift?

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#7756 May 26, 2012
C C Rider wrote:
I think Kallark27 is bigtime tight cuz he is an educated Black who doesn't mind dissing goofs in his own race.
If all Blacks and most Whites were like him, it would be rad living in the good old USA, if you get my drift?
Agreed.

Rockwood, MI

#7757 May 26, 2012
@CC Rider and Charlie Girl I appreciate you all. You understand that I'm not a rabid racist. I truly love all people of all colors. All I've ever said is that we all have the potential to become corrupt. Black, White, Purple, Taupe, Magenta, Teal, Orange, White, whatever color. I mean absolutely NO disrespect to all the hard-working, fantastic white people that ARE out their and all the other fantastic human beings of other colors as well.
ESE OSO WBZ13 CYS

United States

#7758 May 26, 2012
Varrio WS WILD BOYZ 13 CYS
Kingfish

Holly, MI

#7760 May 26, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
@CC Rider and Charlie Girl I appreciate you all. You understand that I'm not a rabid racist. I truly love all people of all colors. All I've ever said is that we all have the potential to become corrupt. Black, White, Purple, Taupe, Magenta, Teal, Orange, White, whatever color. I mean absolutely NO disrespect to all the hard-working, fantastic white people that ARE out their and all the other fantastic human beings of other colors as well.

Azz Kisser! Why arent you talking about how whites are nazi's and europeans holt you down since adam and eve? Two faced pig.
heat seeker

Fremont, CA

#7761 May 26, 2012
Kallark likes to play both side of the fence. In one breath he love multiculturalism and diversity...in another he spews venom condemning the white race. I'm a lot of things...but you'll always know where I stand.

United States

#7762 May 26, 2012
Kingfish wrote:
<quoted text>
Azz Kisser! Why arent you talking about how whites are nazi's and europeans holt you down since adam and eve? Two faced pig.
Because it's difficult for you and your scientific racist friends to understand where I stand. Your too enamored with yourself and your perfection. You and HS enjoy condemning everyone else to death and lift yourselves to heavenly levels. As I've told both of you a thousand times, I'm not condemning ALL white people. Just the ones who are horribly self-assuming and self-righteous and
feel that by virtue of their skin color they have the
grace of god. Logically, not all white ppl feel that
way. So I'm not playing both sides, I simply will
continue to speak adversely to bigots and race
chauvinists no matter what color. The dynamic
duo, KingTrout and Heat Seeker, will continue to denigrate all the darkies and use science and statistics to prove that they are God's gift to mankind. You can continue to delude yourself into believing that somehow I've said that black ppl continue to be held down. You can also lie to yourself and say that I excuse criminals when I NEVER have. You can believe what you want even though I'm telling you what my real thoughts are.
Kingfish

Holly, MI

#7764 May 27, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it's difficult for you and your scientific racist friends to understand where I stand. Your too enamored with yourself and your perfection. You and HS enjoy condemning everyone else to death and lift yourselves to heavenly levels. As I've told both of you a thousand times, I'm not condemning ALL white people. Just the ones who are horribly self-assuming and self-righteous and
feel that by virtue of their skin color they have the
grace of god. Logically, not all white ppl feel that
way. So I'm not playing both sides, I simply will
continue to speak adversely to bigots and race
chauvinists no matter what color. The dynamic
duo, KingTrout and Heat Seeker, will continue to denigrate all the darkies and use science and statistics to prove that they are God's gift to mankind. You can continue to delude yourself into believing that somehow I've said that black ppl continue to be held down. You can also lie to yourself and say that I excuse criminals when I NEVER have. You can believe what you want even though I'm telling you what my real thoughts are.

Hey azz wipe ... where you learn all those big white man words? Better yet ... who on this earth do you converse with? No one on the planet talks like that. You must sit alone a lot ... just stewing on how you HATE thee white man for keeping you in a closet. All you got is topix you crazy son of a beach!

United States

#7765 May 27, 2012
Kingfish wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey azz wipe ... where you learn all those big white man words? Better yet ... who on this earth do you converse with? No one on the planet talks like that. You must sit alone a lot ... just stewing on how you HATE thee white man for keeping you in a closet. All you got is topix you crazy son of a beach!
You know I read your retort and laughed QUITE heartily. Well I guess the English I speak could be considered "white" because some are derived from
Latin, Greek, and some are Old Norse so I'll give that to you lol. I only know these "big" words because I'm a voracious reader. I also enjoy poetry
that employs archaic english. Person's like Mr E A Poe and John Milton were brilliant. The works of Homer are fascinating as well. Moreover, I read collegiate level reference work. So yes I guess you could say I use the white mans words. Have ye been sated? Has thine ego been properly caressed and stroked?
whomever

Blackwood, NJ

#7767 May 30, 2012
Interesting thread title but after looking around all I see are a handful of loud-mouth losers. Outta here.
Kingfish

Holly, MI

#7768 May 30, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know I read your retort and laughed QUITE heartily. Well I guess the English I speak could be considered "white" because some are derived from
Latin, Greek, and some are Old Norse so I'll give that to you lol. I only know these "big" words because I'm a voracious reader. I also enjoy poetry
that employs archaic english. Person's like Mr E A Poe and John Milton were brilliant. The works of Homer are fascinating as well. Moreover, I read collegiate level reference work. So yes I guess you could say I use the white mans words. Have ye been sated? Has thine ego been properly caressed and stroked?

I said that you know "some" big words. I didnt say anything else about intellegence. Yet, your ego inflates and you spew out drivel about how smart you are, and what books you have read.

Your comprehension is lacking kallark. You say and read words without a clue as to their meaning.

Your ability to know a dozen or so big words must have made you big man on campus among your ignorant peers in Detroit public schools. In real life you come across as a white racist azz with a gigantic ego. You dont fit anywhere kallark.

Try to comprehend would be my advice, but I dont think you have genitic brain cells to accomplish that mission.

You must be a real "Hoot" at Ford's.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

#7769 May 30, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
Thank you, Kallark. I know that you are only prejudiced against narrow-minded bigots. You are right, ignorance comes in all colors; and, unfortunately, so does intolerance.

I appreciate and respect you, your opinions, and beliefs very much. Many are similar to my own. I always enjoy reading your posts because they have substance. It's a shame that I can't say that about many others.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

#7770 May 30, 2012
Kingfish wrote:
<quoted text>
I said that you know "some" big words. I didnt say anything else about intellegence. Yet, your ego inflates and you spew out drivel about how smart you are, and what books you have read.
Your comprehension is lacking kallark. You say and read words without a clue as to their meaning.
Your ability to know a dozen or so big words must have made you big man on campus among your ignorant peers in Detroit public schools. In real life you come across as a white racist azz with a gigantic ego. You dont fit anywhere kallark.
Try to comprehend would be my advice, but I dont think you have genitic brain cells to accomplish that mission.
You must be a real "Hoot" at Ford's.
Why do you waste your time typing this nonsense? You have a flawed perception of reality and very poor grammar, Mr. Fish.
C C Rider

Buffalo, NY

#7771 May 30, 2012
charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Kallark. I know that you are only prejudiced against narrow-minded bigots. You are right, ignorance comes in all colors; and, unfortunately, so does intolerance.
I appreciate and respect you, your opinions, and beliefs very much. Many are similar to my own. I always enjoy reading your posts because they have substance. It's a shame that I can't say that about many others.
Couldn't really improve on the Kallark posts.I used to work at Chevy in the Tonawanda NY plant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kansas City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman: ' - Raytown Romeo' conned me out of $9K ... (Apr '14) 33 min sweetyp 10
Can Vacant Schools be Turned into Homeless Shel... (Mar '10) 1 hr Liz 39
Go For the Food: Bryant's barbecue in Kansas City 18 hr ghazipur khabar 1
Hope you don't win world series Tue jlann255 2
The Son of God Tue Son of God 1
remove slanderous post from Topix NOW Tue Ronny 10
Sung Woo Lee will return for Game 1 of the Worl... Tue Paco Pinto 2
Kansas City Dating
Find my Match

Kansas City Jobs