Woman says she was raped in Edge of H...

Woman says she was raped in Edge of Hell haunted house

There are 28 comments on the KansasCity.com story from Oct 24, 2007, titled Woman says she was raped in Edge of Hell haunted house. In it, KansasCity.com reports that:

“We have found no evidence that any wrongdoing whatsoever has occurred”

A 21-year-old woman said she was raped after falling behind the crowd in a pitch-black chamber of the Edge of Hell haunted house. via KansasCity.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KansasCity.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#21 Nov 27, 2011
They call me Paige wrote:
here's what hapenned...
she fell behind and someone grabbed her and led her into something where she thought it was a bathroom... it was too dark to tell but the guy told her to take her pants down... and... raped her...
that's not rape, that's consensual sex.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#22 Nov 27, 2011
Kitty wrote:
<quoted text>
I was raped and dude had a condom on already... Rapists often wear condom so they dont leave dna, so that they can continue raping.... Have you been raped before? No? Ok shut the hell up
You weren't raped, you changed your story on consent after you got embarrased from being stoned on drugs when you had the sex with the neighborhood garbage man.
Richards GAY LOVER

United States

#23 Nov 28, 2011
I was molested by Jerry Sandusky at the Edge of Hell.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#24 Nov 28, 2011
Richards GAY LOVER wrote:
I was molested by Jerry Sandusky at the Edge of Hell.
Awwwww, tell the truth, you loved every minute of it!
Richards GAY LOVER

United States

#25 Nov 29, 2011
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>Awwwww, tell the truth, you loved every minute of it!
I love every minute I am with you sweetheart. Nobody can cuddle a pair of balls, or lick an ass like you do baby!

I can't wait too see you tonight. Remember, you promised I could do you bareback tonight!
LIBERAL FLEA BAGGERS

Smithville, MO

#26 Nov 29, 2011
Richards GAY LOVER wrote:
I love every minute I am with you sweetheart. Nobody can cuddle a pair of balls, or lick an ass like you do baby!

I can't wait too see you tonight. Remember, you promised I could do you bareback tonight!
He doesn't call himself "dick" for no reason.
Charlsie

Overland Park, KS

#27 Nov 5, 2012
Kitty wrote:
<quoted text>
I was raped and dude had a condom on already... Rapists often wear condom so they dont leave dna, so that they can continue raping.... Have you been raped before? No? Ok shut the hell up
Why would you assume that I've never been raped? They did find out that she did consent. So, "Kitty" in NEW YORK, no where near my job, YOU SHUT THE HELL UP!
Rodney south

Tulsa, OK

#28 Sep 26, 2014
I have worked edge of hell for yrs . There are a few employed are out there. But I know the owner and staff at edge of hell. They would kick them out and fired . And arrested. Over the yrs we had a lot of alcoholic come threw . Know every station has a panic button . And a fire exyinguisher. And have fire and police every 50 people in for safety..and when panic button hit.its comes down to food stand and security sent to area . We can be up to any place in 2min. And are trained . but we do get bathroom calls from employees . We talk about it . For emeremcy.because we have are big flash lights and tell are guess move to right .And nd we move when we get the call. I hope it didn't happen but if it did . We do are best. And I know owner .and Forman of edge and his wife . Care for there people. But things do slip out of are control. But we have been the best haunted house over 15 yrs. But I say haven't worked there 3 yrs. But Larry and his wife ran it for yrs for montie. And good people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kansas City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Vertelli 21,270
Christi Beller Kendrick (Dec '16) 9 hr Deb Soverign 8
$20 TV service with 500 channels. 3 day trial! Dec 6 Kelly 9
Gangstalking in Kansas City, MO (Oct '11) Dec 5 Uncle Tom 42
a d d e r a l l , t a r, b l a c k, w e e d, c... Dec 3 Lol 2
Are you in Pain? Hmu at 62-022-02269 for a hookup Dec 3 Lol 7
Drug Dealing on Streets (Aug '13) Dec 2 U failin 94

Kansas City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kansas City Mortgages