First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Terrence Wilkes

Berkley, MI

#22 Sep 21, 2012
We should expect the goodness of God showered upon us, that if we follow His will and read the Scriptures.
Emery Caddilac

Dallas, TX

#23 Sep 21, 2012
Always remember that God is god, all the time. This is the most important thing we should remember.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#24 Sep 21, 2012
God is good that's why He send a lot of people to inspires us like the person in this site http://askjoycemeyer.org/
Jeffrey Dawson

Berkley, MI

#25 Sep 21, 2012
Emery Caddilac wrote:
Always remember that God is god, all the time. This is the most important thing we should remember.
I definitely agree with you, but sadly lots of people don't remember this important assurance of God. I hope they read the Bible and reflect from it.
Richard Griffin

Berkley, MI

#26 Sep 23, 2012
Thanks for sharing this wonderful site that also inspires me. Lot of teachings in the site. God bless

Location hidden

#27 Sep 23, 2012
Richard Griffin wrote:
Thanks for sharing this wonderful site that also inspires me. Lot of teachings in the site. God bless
I'm sure you will also find this link interesting.It contains lots of inspiring articles. God Bless. http://ask-joyce-meyer.info/
Richard Brewer

Dallas, TX

#28 Sep 27, 2012
Everything that God does is good and the most wonderful above all. We were made by His image and likeness to show that He loves us. This is more than enough to expect that God will give us good.
Reese Monroe

Kansas City, KS

#29 Sep 28, 2012
Richard Brewer wrote:
Everything that God does is good and the most wonderful above all. We were made by His image and likeness to show that He loves us. This is more than enough to expect that God will give us good.
I absolutely agree with this Richard. God is good and God loves us so much.

Scottsdale, AZ

#30 Sep 28, 2012
You might also like to visit this site http://lifeintheword.org/ to read teachings
Amanda Bell

Berkley, MI

#31 Sep 30, 2012
Great site to read. And a lot of helpful thoughts in life. Thanks for posting it.
April McGrady

Scottsdale, AZ

#32 Sep 30, 2012
By prayers, we can expect that God will always do good in our lives. Just have faith in God's words and wisdom.
Jesse Thompson

Berkley, MI

#33 Oct 1, 2012
April McGrady wrote:
By prayers, we can expect that God will always do good in our lives. Just have faith in God's words and wisdom.
I agree with what you posted for me Faith in Him and Preaching His words that will be the best gift to Him.

Location hidden

#34 Oct 1, 2012
This is a great thread, and to help the conversation, I just want to share this blog site by Joyce Meyer. http://ask-joyce-meyer.net/
Kaye Flint

Chicago, IL

#35 Oct 3, 2012
Expecting the goodness of God means faith. We have faith that's why we know that God will always do good to us.
the word of love

Lansing, KS

#36 Oct 3, 2012
i dont watch no preacher , JESUS SAID BEWARE OF FALSE TEACHERS AND PROPHETS ... 99.9 % OF THEM TEACHES ABOUT WORLDLY THINGS , THATS PLEASING THE FLESH ..... thats self love ... matthew 24:4.... take heed that no man deceive you . JESUS never passed a plate to collect money ..... money is root to all evil ...... test the spirit , only a few real preachers in this world , i have yet to meet onet yet , that doesnt collect money and sunday worship is a idol worship , its a sun god worship day ......read up on it .... GOD SAID ..... REMEMBER TO KEEP THE SABBATH DAY HOLY !....NO OTHER OF THE TEN COMMANDMENTS DID GOD SAY REMEMBER > i read the bible and trust GOD only , and love JESUS FOR DYING FOR MY SINS
the word of love

Lansing, KS

#37 Oct 3, 2012
April McGrady wrote:
i agree with you .....
the word of love

Lansing, KS

#38 Oct 3, 2012
satan is moving fast to mislead the world , beware ! things may look right , but it wont be .... satan has a short time left , he out to get all souls..... only GODS ELECT WILL NOT BE MISLEAD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kansas City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 17 hr Sheboon 19,565
from Arkansas to Kansas city Tue Just asking 2
Woman: ' - Raytown Romeo' conned me out of $9K ... (Apr '14) Mon wow 28
Doggie DNA Tests Reveals Pooch's Past (Mar '10) Dec 22 doggie mama 21
Comcast-TWC merger worries, outrages consumers (Feb '14) Dec 21 yungsolo88 53
School punishes blind child by taking away cane... Dec 18 timber41usA 1
Do hispanic woman like white men? (Jun '13) Dec 17 tiredofyou 44
Kansas City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Kansas City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Kansas City News, Events & Info