Police Investigate Possible Connectio...

Police Investigate Possible Connection Between Raytown Murder, ...

There are 428 comments on the Fox4KC story from Feb 26, 2010, titled Police Investigate Possible Connection Between Raytown Murder, .... In it, Fox4KC reports that:

Police said on Friday that they're looking into a possible connection between the murder of a woman in her driveway in Raytown and a shooting last night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox4KC.

First Prev
of 22
Next Last
Oh well

Miami, FL

#432 Feb 8, 2012
All I gtta say is karma... N I Neva knw 1 perso that had nething to say bout her black ass either..
Oh well

Miami, FL

#433 Feb 8, 2012
Nobody liked that devil bitch... N karma is a mouthafucka... Hey, life goes on n she learned that day...
Oh well

Miami, FL

#434 Feb 8, 2012
Her 2yr anniversary coming up n she played by the gunn now it's been 2yrs she been dead by the gunn...Srry for her kids n her mom.. But karma.. This is an example of all these shit startn bitches... U wanna b hard u go die hard...
Old Purple Rod

Sedalia, MO

#435 Feb 8, 2012
Just drop it, coon.
Oh well

Hollywood, FL

#436 Feb 9, 2012
Old Purple Rod wrote:
Just drop it, coon.
Oh it's drop'd, dead.. Beast
Objective Perspective

Sedalia, MO

#437 Feb 12, 2012
Coons use the silliest language.
Jonathans Niece

United States

#438 Mar 25, 2013
Bill wrote:
The victim shot in front of the Simmons' residence was Shu's ex-boyfreind from 4-5 years ago and he had just left the Simmons' residence after expressing his condolences. Silas died 5 years ago. Undoubtedly just coincidence.
For your information Bill, My Uncle was not at Shu's residence before the Murder he was at home dropping me off. He was killed at Churches Chicken on 39th and Indiana on 10/05/2005 around the corner from his home. Also actually it was his Current girl friend that worked at Churches Chicken that set him up NOT Shu, so leave your comments to yourself if you don't know the right facts.
fuckery

Pittsburg, KS

#439 Sep 18, 2013
THAT SR IS FREE NOW...smh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 22
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kansas City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baby Lisa's mother DRUNK night of disappearance (Oct '11) Feb 9 Someone Must Know 2,652
Free pussey Feb 8 Biggest thing 1
Best Place to get laid? (Nov '11) Feb 8 Biggest thing 51
Justin Bradley Mitchell Feb 7 Heisalieingwhore 1
Brothers Word MC (Sep '11) Feb 6 Rider 106
News Contact the FOX 4 Problem Solvers (Apr '10) Jan 29 Barbara Fay 176
Missing Links MC (Oct '10) Jan 29 Skips son 219
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kansas City Mortgages