Bar Should Investigate Hulshof over t...

Bar Should Investigate Hulshof over the Joshua Kezer Case

Posted in the Kansas City Forum

Linwood Smith

Denver, NC

#1 Feb 19, 2009
Too many questions stick up like red flags, including a blistering report by the judge who found that Hulshof had nifonged Joshua Kezer by hiding overwhelming evidence of his innocence.

http://www.semissourian.com/article/20090217/...

If Hulshof is as guilty as the judge says he is, he ought to be disbarred in addition to the public flogging he's already receiving.
Kezer uncle

Tacoma, WA

#2 Feb 20, 2009
The public of your State need to be made aware of Hulshof's complete disregard for our Judicial Systems ETHICAL practices as an appointed prosicuter. Please go to www.semissouian.com and query Joshua Kezer and read Judge Calahan's judgement exonerating Joshua Kezer of the 1992 murder of Angela Michelle Lawless. Hulshof used lies manipulation and unethical practices in this case to further his and others political careers. Please disbar this person as a lawyer to protect our society
MissouriMom

Farmington, MO

#3 Feb 28, 2009
I absolutely agree. This whole mess is so screwed up. I cannot believe anybody would so blatantly disregard and HIDE the facts of a case and send an innocent man to prison. And the person(s) who did this are still out there. The main reason I didn't vote for Hulsof is because he was a prosecutor. Seems like I made the right choice.
MissouriMom

Farmington, MO

#4 Feb 28, 2009
Nifong was disbarred. How come nobody is going after Hulsof?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kansas City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I can help (May '15) 25 min Anonymously137 5
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr TRUMP King TRUMP 20,308
News Leave a comment May 24 PreciousHathaway 2
Do hispanic woman like white men? (Jun '13) May 22 SamMan 110
Margaret Huff (Aug '13) May 21 myself 4
have you seen her? (Apr '15) May 20 NathalieGoode 2
lookin for a guy (Oct '13) May 19 GertieGore 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kansas City Mortgages