KCMO Police Investigating Why Officers Did Not Respond to Waldo...

Full story: Fox4KC

Kansas City, Missouri, Police say that they are still investigating why officers never caught up with a man who was on the phone with 9-1-1 dispatchers as he followed a man that he thought may have been the Waldo rapist.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of36
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
jerryo

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 27, 2010
 
Pull off, why so the police don't have to deal with it. It does not matter what you say "there is no excuse for not catching up with this good citizen after 40 minutes"! You ask for the people's help, when they give it to you the police don't show up!
ash1313

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 27, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sounds like the cops were just scared....they act like bad asses when they pull you over but when it comes to being a real cop....theyre pussies. why would they make a citizen do their job??? seriously??? they couldnt find him....if they couldnt find him after 40 mins....maybe they shouldnt be cops.
chiefs58

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 1, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Scared? I knew the idiots would come out. Tell a cop he's scared next time you get pulled over. It's not as easy to catch up to a moving vehicle as you think. The citizen relays it to dispatch who in turn relays it to us. By that time they've turned somewhere else. Sometimes they lose track of where they're at. I gaurantee the cops were trying to get to him if you listen to the airtape. I don't know how many times I've tried to catch up to a rolling disturbance. It's not all that easy. There's not alway's a cop nearby when it starts. The person dispatched probably wasn't anywhere near where it started and we have to turn here turn there trying to guess where they're heading. Thast's our busiest time of the day and we're already short handed moron. Yeah we have enough cops to wait on every street corner for something like this to happen. Idiots! I'm busy from the time I get here till the time I leave. We can't drop everything we're doing just because one person called in and said he was following the Waldo rape suspect that ended up not being him. Let's just drop everything we're doing and blow off the people we are helping at the time. You try following someone thats way ahead of you while waiting for him to tell dispatch where he's at and then having dispatch relay it to you while he's still moving. Not as easy as you think idiot. Yeah, we just blew the whole thing off cause we were scared. I guess your the tough guy hiding behind your keyboard. Like I said, go to a police station, walk up to a cop call him a p*ssy and tell him he's scared of you. I pray it's me. I have no problem testing your manhood punk. Now back to the follow. Once it crossed into Kansas, our dispatchers had to relay the info to Kansas dispatchers and they had to relay the info to thier officers. Once again, if you've never done our job, you don't know what your talking about and need to keep your opinions to yourself. I don't come to your job and tell you how to cook fries. Too bad your not man enough to become a cop ash1313. You bash us cause you can't be us. You never know, one day you might become a real man. And everyone from here on out that decides to put there two cents in, go try following a rolling disturbance the same way we do and tell me how easy it was. Once again, we do things in real time. Why would we ignore something like that? I gaurantee you that was not the case. If you disagree, you just have a problem with cops and nothing is going to change that.
chiefs58

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 1, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I just read the comments of the man being followed. He said he knew he was being followed and tried to lose the guy following him. So how are we supposed to caych up with cars making a thousand turns? We have the info relayed to us (not real time) and by that time they turned three more times. Yeah really easy to catch up to that morons. He also said there was a police helicopter when he finally got stoppped. KCMO P.D. is the only department in this area that has a police helicopter so that kills your theory of us being p*ssies and not looking for him. There's not many cops in the K.C. area that haven't been in a good fight or shot at, yet you say we're scared to catch up with a vehicle and pull it over? Whatever p*ssy. You can do a ride along anytime if your over 18 and don't have a felony or are you too scared?
j-dog

Overland Park, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 1, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Here we go again,blaming the police because A white man was chasing an innocent black man.Hell,I use love going to Waldo but I know now that if I do go I will be stared at even if I do not look like the rapist. There are other crims that a black man could be accused of in Waldo it dosen't have to be rape,Most black men will be watched while in that area. AS we all know black men are not welcome in that area. All the man had to do was write down his plate number and let the police do their job. He wanted to be a hero and almost lost his life. Now white men are goin to have to be careful with this madness all innocent black are not going to run they are tried of being chased and shot at, and beaten up by some white man just because he is black. Only people like Gary Eye like to kill people just because he is black, only people like Raymond Bledsoe kills blacks with basebal bats because of their color and only to be aquitted by an all white jury and after the people that were with him testified against him he was still aquitted and then recievecd probation for testifieng aginest him, now figure that out
Waldo citizen

Kansas City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 3, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

j-dog wrote:
Here we go again,blaming the police because A white man was chasing an innocent black man.Hell,I use love going to Waldo but I know now that if I do go I will be stared at even if I do not look like the rapist. There are other crims that a black man could be accused of in Waldo it dosen't have to be rape,Most black men will be watched while in that area. AS we all know black men are not welcome in that area. All the man had to do was write down his plate number and let the police do their job. He wanted to be a hero and almost lost his life. Now white men are goin to have to be careful with this madness all innocent black are not going to run they are tried of being chased and shot at, and beaten up by some white man just because he is black. Only people like Gary Eye like to kill people just because he is black, only people like Raymond Bledsoe kills blacks with basebal bats because of their color and only to be aquitted by an all white jury and after the people that were with him testified against him he was still aquitted and then recievecd probation for testifieng aginest him, now figure that out
Why do you make this racist. The only reason blacks are being looked at is because HE IS BLACK DUH!! Its not because people are making a racist issue out of it. I don't recall reading where blacks are being beaten up because they are black. Usually when a black man is shot or beaten up it is by your own brothers. Grow up the fact is that the man is black who has been doing the rapes and yes all black men will be looked at until he is caught. Rightfully so!!
wrong is wrong

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 6, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

chiefs58 wrote:
I just read the comments of the man being followed. He said he knew he was being followed and tried to lose the guy following him. So how are we supposed to caych up with cars making a thousand turns? We have the info relayed to us (not real time) and by that time they turned three more times. Yeah really easy to catch up to that morons. He also said there was a police helicopter when he finally got stoppped. KCMO P.D. is the only department in this area that has a police helicopter so that kills your theory of us being p*ssies and not looking for him. There's not many cops in the K.C. area that haven't been in a good fight or shot at, yet you say we're scared to catch up with a vehicle and pull it over? Whatever p*ssy. You can do a ride along anytime if your over 18 and don't have a felony or are you too scared?
Well chiefs58 I guess by your comments you must be a "cop"? boy I really hope if I ever need help your not the one to respond if your this angry should you have a gun think I'll print this off and send it to a couple of news stations and PD department you need help. Being a police officer I know is very dangerous but you are scary I would want my kids to stop and ask you for anything talk about and idiot look in the mirror sorry I'm donating to your pay check.
BIG O

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 6, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Today another black man was mistaken for the waldo rapist again. He didnt even look like the picture. Whites are starting to profile every black bald guy in the area. IF THE GUY WAS WHITE WOULD YOU WANT TO BE STOPPED AND QUESTIONED BECAUSE YOU ARE WHITE, NO YOU WOULDNT. STOP LOOK AND THINK ABOUT YOUR ACTIONS, SCARED DOESNT MEAN BE STUPID. LET YOUR PEERS SEE YOU HAND CUFFED AND PUT IN A POLICE CAR AND SEE HOW YOU LIKE IT AND EXPLAIN THAT THEY THOUGHT YOU WERE A CHILD RAPIST AND QUESTIONED YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE WHITE
Bill

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 6, 2010
 
PO MAN, THAT SUCKS DUDE. WHEN IT'S A 25% SHOT AT A WARRANT, NOT BAD ODDs.
BIG O

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 6, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

This guy didnt have a warrant. look at the news if you have a tv, this guy was at work today not the other day when the guy was trying to play cop
Bill

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 6, 2010
 
BIG O wrote:
This guy didnt have a warrant. look at the news if you have a tv, this guy was at work today not the other day when the guy was trying to play cop
Yes, I understand. That is one out of two with a warrant or 50%. Like I said..........
BIG O

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 6, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

bill sounds like you have had warrant trouble yourself. Do you have prison tatoos are you a felon. You are focused on the warrants instead of justice. Let the police do the policing not you
Bill

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 6, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

BIG O wrote:
bill sounds like you have had warrant trouble yourself. Do you have prison tatoos are you a felon. You are focused on the warrants instead of justice. Let the police do the policing not you
No to all questions Big O, I don't live your lifestyle. Justice involves getting criminals off the street which I am all for. Sorry this Po black man had to go such a tramatic experience in the interest of JUSTICE.
BIG O

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 6, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

This is becoming a violation of civil rights. You cant just call and hope this is the guy, you have to have proof. Thats why this is starting to seem racist, this is not justice its a witch hunt. Welcome back to the 60's where i know you feel comfort
stealth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 6, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

BIG O wrote:
This is becoming a violation of civil rights. <<<

Not really. It is a black rapist we are looking for.

You cant just call and hope this is the guy, you have to have proof. <<<<<

Wrong again. The citizen DID NOT make a citizen arrest. He only followed the guy.

Thats why this is starting to seem racist,<<<

Only to you and those crimnals who stood on the street getting media attention.

this is not justice its a witch hunt.<<<

Who said the rapist had a broom?

Welcome back to the 60's where i know you feel comfort
<<<<<

Fewer crimnals then, much more comfortable.
Randy

Kansas City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 7, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Big O, I know several White people that have been pulled over or approached and questioned because they were White. White people can't pretend to live the life of and understand what a Black man goes through, but then neither can we live the life of a White man and understand what he goes through, either. He hasn't live in our skin and we haven't lived in his. Show me one incident in recent history where a Black man was arrested and charged even though the it was know that a White man committed the crime. Stop the bigotry and hypocrisy, you are only making the rest of us look foolish. A lot of us have moved on, why don't you?
BIG O

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 7, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

another typical sellout randy stop the madness are you married to a white woman and you are trying to impress her and her peers this has been a problem for years and for people like you to ignore it and pretend it doesnt occur is beyond me
BIG O

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 7, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

And by the way its not about being charged its about being questioned just because you are black. If the perp is dark skinned and i am light skinned why are you questioning me do you get it. Its not right regardless of your skin color its about not letting fear control your actions, ie dont look at every black bald guy and think he is the rapist, thats what the guy did the other day following the guy home.
Randy

Kansas City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 7, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

If it's not about fear, then stop looking at black men who disagree with you as sellouts. You say it's not about being charged it's about being questioned because there are no examples for you to provide to back up your claims. You make ridiculous comments without any facts to back them up (I'm married to a white woman, whites not understanding how it is to be questioned). The only madness around here is your ignorance and bigotry and black people like you have been ignoring it for years. Why don't you stop trying to impress your racist homeboys and move beyond the civil war.
Randy

Kansas City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Mar 7, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I gotta go Big O, but I'll leave ya with this. It's ignorant fools like you who scream racism at the drop of a hat and then make it almost impossible for anyone that goes through real racism to get anyone to take them seriously. There are all different shades of white, brown, yellow, and red that get questioned in our society, too. You're just too full of hate to see it and it reflects badly on the rest of us.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of36
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Kansas City Forum right now

Search the Kansas City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 33 min REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT 95,090
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 37 min Cool-Hand-Luke 18,501
Royals ink top Draft pick Finnegan Sat Milk float blues 2
Why is Kansas City a dangerous city? (Nov '11) Sat Caitlin Buelt 37
I hate kansas city, missouri (Jun '10) Fri Kate 138
Boozefighters MC (May '13) Jul 11 Independent 9
Martinous Woods-TAZ (Dec '09) Jul 10 ceynn81 18
•••
•••
•••
•••

Kansas City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Kansas City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Kansas City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kansas City
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••