Woman Arrested After Cutting Line Cla...

Woman Arrested After Cutting Line Claims Racism

There are 572 comments on the WCCO story from Nov 19, 2009, titled Woman Arrested After Cutting Line Claims Racism. In it, WCCO reports that:

Share + Nov 19, 2009 2:40 pm US/Central ST. LOUIS 1 of 1 A Missouri woman was arrested after a line-cutting altercation at a Wal-Mart in 2007.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCCO.

First Prev
of 29
Next Last

Kennett, MO

#1 Nov 20, 2009
this women caused all of this trouble SCREAMIN RACISM then pleas down. she is a freakin joke!!!
justawhiteguy

Lenexa, KS

#6 Nov 21, 2009
Discrimination- against black people -NO.In the USA? Let me think, last time I was at Wal-Mart. Saw two cars parked in handicapped, and the people walk into the store unassisted. Watched kid run around taking things off the shelves and tossing on the floor. Listened as a overweight mother yelled down the aisle for her kids several times.
Now I'm not racist, but all the people mentioned were black.
There was an Indian family there- they were quiet and reserved, and the child well behaved.
And it always seems to be the people acting the least 'civilized' are usually black. I didn't make them black, nor did I teach them to behave like that.
Just looking at the tapes of her you could tell she has a chip on her shoulder.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Not Surprised

Havre De Grace, MD

#7 Nov 21, 2009
Race could have had something to do with this incident. I don't think she would have cut in front of a black person.
I'm not surprised the rude bitch would cry racism after her display of stupidity. I've seen many young black girls act like this before.
My biggest concern is her being a school teacher. Teaching young kids is the last thing this dumb bitch should be doing.
GySgt Rock

Kansas City, MO

#8 Nov 21, 2009
360 AKA wrote:
THIS CHARGE ,WILL FOREVER REFLECT THE TRUTH -THAT MISSOURI IS STILL A SLAVE STATE
WITH THE SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF SLAVE MASTERS LIKE (YOU)STILL CREATING SEPERATE "BUT"EQUAL SOCITEY.IF YOU HAD THE TINYEST idea HOW THE JUDICAL SYSTEM WORKS you
MIGHT UNDERSTAND WHY A GOOD LAWYER WOULD HAVE THIS POOR BLACK WOMAN "TO BARGAIN A SWEET!!!!!DEAL FROM your FELLOW SLAVE MASTER FAMILY MEMBERS .
to you the living "HIER"OF THE MISSOURI SLAVE MASTERS !!!!!!!
Missouri never was a "Slave" state. The territory of Maine was allowed into the Union because of the "Missouri Compromise" of 1820. Missouri was not allowed to propagate slavery above the parallel 36°30' north. Above that people made a personal choice to own slaves or not. Some did some didn't. That decision was made so that souther and northern states would be equally represented in Congress. Many other factors were in motion other than your antecedents situation. A situation in which their antecedents were put by their own kind in Africa. The tribes of the regions frequented by the trade fleets of Europe routinely sold their enemies into slavery. Slaves were first traded in this country in Virginia in 1605 in the Jamestown community to pay for victuals and help refit the ship to continue its journey to the Carribean where slavery continued with abandon well after the Civil War. Henry Clay helped to draft the "Compromise" to try to preserve a nation in its infancy. That was almost 200 years ago. They were new at what they were doing; trying to make a nation. The opinions and the feelings of all the people had to be considered by their representatives. They wern't always right just like the representatives we have now aren't always right. Slaves in my opinion were more of an accident in this country for the most part. People today no matter their color or creed do not take enough responsibility for their own mistakes. They more often lean on some perception of abuse or prejudice. They say they are not responsible because.....fill in the blank. It's about time to teach the citizens of this nation that their freedoms were hard fought for and many died for. This individual in question has either never known that or is choosing to ignore it. Wake up America. No matter who started it, there is a war going on. We had better win it or roll over. The people who are fighting the United States want all of us dead. The last I heard there weren't exceptions to that point of view.

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Nov 21, 2009
Several of us here in the Kennett area want to know where her highway patrol boyfriend was. Why wasn't he here to support her?
kcmo

Kansas City, MO

#10 Nov 21, 2009
justawhiteguy wrote:
Discrimination- against black people -NO.In the USA? Let me think, last time I was at Wal-Mart. Saw two cars parked in handicapped, and the people walk into the store unassisted. Watched kid run around taking things off the shelves and tossing on the floor. Listened as a overweight mother yelled down the aisle for her kids several times.
There was an Indian family there- they were quiet and reserved, and the child well behaved.
And it always seems to be the people acting the least 'civilized' are usually black. I didn't make them black, nor did I teach them to behave like that.
I see plenty of WHITE kids acting the same way if not worse.(Thats why their parents put them on leashes.
debby

Dallas, TX

#11 Nov 21, 2009
IN FACT, SHE IS TYPICAL SOUTH DALLAS STOCK.
Guest11

Edwardsville, IL

#12 Nov 21, 2009
You blacks are pathetic. Everytime you screw up you scream racism to try to deter from the fact that you are scum. And enough with the slavery business. Slaves actually worked unlike most of you today.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Seer

Franklin, TN

#13 Nov 22, 2009
You didn't say whether or not the people you "say" you saw were Black or not, and walmart is really chinese walmart so that is nothing, and as far as kids taking things off shelves, all small children are curious, so it is natural for them to do just that, from what I have seen, more european-American, and mesican people, I would imagine, legal or illegal allow their children to run wild with little discipline, which is not to say that Black children don't do the same, but I would be hard pressed to say that Black children lead in doing that. And as far as you not being a racist, that may be so, but I bet you a dollar to a damn that you and your family have profited and progressed from "white privilege" in this
country, and that is racist, but of course you are not racist, you just benifit from racism. And of course the (sic) indian couple from india was quite and reserved, they were probably in the country on an overstayed visa, incidently they aand the chinese are your new slave masters, your whiteness won't save you from that. And as far as Black people acting the "least civilized" no european in their right mind should ever say such a thing, who on this earth has done more harm to humanity, and caused more death and destruction than the european, who has stolen more from people of color throughout the world than "white guys" like yourself?
Remember, it was whites who created racism, not Black people, Black people don't hold the power of life and death over the peoples of the world with Atomic and Nuclear Mass destrutive devices, currently I am afraid that no matter how you or those like you try to flip the script and try to lay that racism tag on others, you and yours hold that dishonor alone, I know you are shaking in your boots cause your numbers or dwinling, and your birthrate is zero, but it is not the fault of Black people, but please by all means keep trying to heap upon the Black people blame for things of which they are not responsible, because the people of the world can see beyond the hype and lies, they know who the real slim shady is, and he sure ain't Black, Brown, or Yellow.
justawhiteguy wrote:
Seer

Franklin, TN

#15 Nov 22, 2009
You came from Blacks you idiot, life began in the cradle of Africa, even (europen Leakey and his wife) have proven that. The european created racism not Black people, who on earth is scummier than the european?, and the reason why "your empire" is falling is because you are too ignorant to see that we are all connected, and that for this thing to work right, it requires all human beings, despite the color of your skin, to cooperate with each other, but those like you will never see it, you lack the spirituality to even be called a member of the human family.
Guest11 wrote:
You blacks are pathetic. Everytime you screw up you scream racism to try to deter from the fact that you are scum. And enough with the slavery business. Slaves actually worked unlike most of you today.
custodialdadowes 20000

Fenton, MO

#16 Nov 22, 2009
"You came from Blacks you idiot, life began in the cradle of Africa, even (europen Leakey and his wife) have proven that. The european created racism not Black people, who on earth is scummier than the european?, and the reason why "your empire" is falling is because you are too ignorant to see that we are all connected, and that for this thing to work right, it requires all human beings, despite the color of your skin, to cooperate with each other, but those like you will never see it, you lack the spirituality to even be called a member of the human family."

I have to share a prophesy of the Hopi people with you that goes some thing like this: One day men will come that look sickly as if they are going to die (white skin). They will have eyes the color of the waters and eyes the color of cats. They will bring with them men the color of the soil with eyes the color of the soil and they will rape and take from the soil colored man. Then they will rape and take from the red man. Then they will rape and take from the earth. And when there is no one else to take things from then they will turn on each other and take things from each other.

There is more to the prophesy. You can take links to it from the rainbow family website welcomehome.org The Hopi had our number long before we ever seen the coast of North America.
roger

Independence, MO

#18 Nov 22, 2009
360 AKA wrote:
THIS CHARGE ,WILL FOREVER REFLECT THE TRUTH -THAT MISSOURI IS STILL A SLAVE STATE
WITH THE SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF SLAVE MASTERS LIKE (YOU)STILL CREATING SEPERATE "BUT"EQUAL SOCITEY.IF YOU HAD THE TINYEST idea HOW THE JUDICAL SYSTEM WORKS you
MIGHT UNDERSTAND WHY A GOOD LAWYER WOULD HAVE THIS POOR BLACK WOMAN "TO BARGAIN A SWEET!!!!!DEAL FROM your FELLOW SLAVE MASTER FAMILY MEMBERS .
POOR SWEET WOMAN? did you here the words she used? I think all people but us Native Americans arrrrg! i hate that saying Us INDIANS should be sent back to where they came from. White people came killing my people taking their land bringing their black slaves mixing with thier indian slaves. GO HOME!!!!!!!!!! All of you
Paulette

Neelyville, MO

#19 Nov 22, 2009
360 AKA wrote:
Are you freakin' nuts? Seperate but equal society? I have news for you. I am white. But I if make a scene at the local Wal-Mart and start cussing everyone and threaten the police, I get arrested, too. Wake up!
roger

Independence, MO

#20 Nov 22, 2009
I for one will be glad when all the whites and blacks get mixed and there will be no race or at least there will be a new race.i get so tired of hearing about racist issues. Oh..Is GOD black or white?
roger

Independence, MO

#21 Nov 22, 2009
kcmo wrote:
<quoted text>
I see plenty of WHITE kids acting the same way if not worse.(Thats why their parents put them on leashes.
I see plenty of mexican kids acting the same way.
custodialdadowes 20000

Fenton, MO

#23 Nov 22, 2009
"Oh..Is GOD black or white?"

Oh obviously god is white. because the italianos painted jesus white and god is jesus daddy!

If the christians are right, I hope Jesus is black.
Dipsticks

United States

#26 Nov 22, 2009
Arkansas Greyhound wrote:
There will never be complete non-whites. A lot of us do protect our race by training our sons & daughters not to ever lay with non-white S_hit skin Mongrels.
Name us one picture where Jesus is not White.
Jesus was from Palestine. Middle east. I am sure anyone from middle east would not be approved by you.

Evidently, the pictures you look at of Jesus are from white artists. Do you think blacks do not paint Jesus black.

Get out of Rector and explore this world a little.......
lol

Louisville, KY

#27 Nov 22, 2009
There will never be complete non-whites. A lot of us do protect our race by training our sons & daughters not to ever lay with non-white S_hit skin Mongrels.
guess you're not familiar with russian orthodox icons, are ya, sparky...lol
meemee

Farmington, MO

#28 Nov 22, 2009
http://www.laughingjesus.50megs.com/blackjesu... You can find anything on the internet.
Truth Squad

Ballwin, MO

#29 Nov 22, 2009
Seer wrote:
"filthy ape", arrogance like yours coupled with racist attitudes is what has the United States in the downward spiral that it is now in, you and those like you are foaming at the mouth like mad dogs
because you can no longer spread your evil and wicked ways, people know you (european-Americans) for what you are, evil, mean, wicked and nasty, I know you feel alone, sorta like the fly in the buttermilk, but you brought that on yourself, and since your minds holds fast to unrealistic concepts and beliefs, for you it will continue to get worse, unfortunately innocent people have to perish and suffer with you, which I am sure brings you some comfort
sadly so, so you keep on hating as it eats you up inside like cancer, you deserve nothing better.
<quoted text>
The downward spiral started with the civil rights act in 1964, not racism. Blacks are the mean, wicked, nasty (and violent/ignorant/immoral) race, not the whites. You can explain away the facts like 37,000 rapes per year of white woman by black men or 1.9 million interacial crimes/year by blacks against whites but facts are facts. Whites are waking up and your all in for a rude awakining. The party is over black folk, the chickens are coming home!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 29
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kansas City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 26 min mexico 20,845
News Woman: ' - Raytown Romeo' conned me out of $9K ... (Apr '14) 14 hr Abc 332
Swingers (Jul '09) 15 hr Cool for you 39
Do hispanic woman like white men? (Jun '13) Sat Flowersandsun 136
pitbull puppies for sale $200 (Aug '14) Fri Hashc 6
Best Place to get laid? (Nov '11) Fri Jim 61
Selena Quintanilla merchandise? In KC? Thu Cheergirl93 1

Kansas City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kansas City Mortgages