Review: Midwest Hvac Parts

Review: Midwest Hvac Parts

Posted in the Kansas City Forum

David Duncan

Sarasota, FL

#1 Mar 9, 2012
I placed an order with this company and paid $56.00 for overnight shipping. I ordered on Wednesday and they sent me an email saying it shipped on Thursday - however - I DID NOT RECEIVE IT ON FRIDAY! SO - I wasted my $56.00. I called their customer service before their stated closing time and got no answer. I would recommend NOT doing business with this company. They obviously don't give you what you pay for!
Steve

Kansas City, KS

#3 Sep 12, 2013
David Duncan wrote:
I placed an order with this company and paid $56.00 for overnight shipping. I ordered on Wednesday and they sent me an email saying it shipped on Thursday - however - I DID NOT RECEIVE IT ON FRIDAY! SO - I wasted my $56.00. I called their customer service before their stated closing time and got no answer. I would recommend NOT doing business with this company. They obvously don't give you what you pay for!

David,
We do apologize for the inconvenience this caused you with your order, but sometimes Our suppliers run out of inventory. One thing you did not mention in your post is thst we refunded you for the FULL AMOUNT of $56.00 shipping and did NOT chartge you for any shipping charges at all. Again, sorry for your inconvenience, but to make comments about our Company like that is un fair in my opinion. If our supplier does not have the part we just can not ship it same day.

Steve
Midwesthvacparts
Joe Helvaty

Howey In The Hills, FL

#4 Apr 22, 2014
I Ordered a part and paid regular shipping to Florida. I received it in three days, I think that is pretty fast, anyway the part was the right one and my AC is up and running. I am a happy camper . I have to say Thank You to Steve and to Midwest for being online to order parts from, I just could not find anyplace around me to get it. I have told my friends about Midwest and I know I'll be using you guys again. Thanks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kansas City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
skype sex (Jul '16) Fri Tramps 15
News World's tallest water slide to open soon (Jun '14) May 25 Lili16 5
moving to kansas city (Feb '06) May 5 Anonymous snob 553
News Marking Roe anniversary, abortion foes pin hope... Apr 29 Choicerocks 34
News YRC Freight Tries Pay Raises for Hard-to-Fill T... Apr '17 Scott 1
News KCK residents get preview of Indian Springs red... Apr '17 Janice Witt 2
29 male looking for a female Apr '17 Charlie122907 1

Kansas City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance