Review: Pirates Den Tattoo
Mz Amy

United States

#171 Feb 1, 2010
Just want to say Thanks again Bones for doing such a wonderful job on my Tattoo's . You are an amazing artist! I will be back soon, I just love them!
Bones

Kannapolis, NC

#172 Feb 2, 2010
Mz Amy wrote:
Just want to say Thanks again Bones for doing such a wonderful job on my Tattoo's . You are an amazing artist! I will be back soon, I just love them!
Thank you for the great review, Amy. It is always a pleasure to do a tattoo on you that you can be proud of, and it is always great to see you. We look forward to seeing you again, soon.
Thank you so much,
Bones
Chris

Dawsonville, GA

#173 Feb 2, 2010
The pirates den is great thanks guys for the cover up job.
Bones

Kannapolis, NC

#174 Feb 3, 2010
It was our pleasure, Chris. I hope you are satisfied with it. We hope to see you again in the future, if not for a tattoo, then just to stop by and say "Hello". Thanks again for your business and support.
Your friends at the den,
Bones and Johnny
David of Kannapolis

Kannapolis, NC

#175 Feb 6, 2010
I am a regular customer.Bones is doing a whole back piece for Me one more tattoo and I will have the coolest tattoo I have ever seen. Bones and Johny are the very best.
Amanda

China Grove, NC

#176 Feb 12, 2010
Bones is great! He's the only one that I could find around here that would do my tattoo on my finger, he worked with my budget and I absolutley LOVE my tattoo I'll never cheat on him again!
Bones

Kannapolis, NC

#177 Feb 16, 2010
Amanda wrote:
Bones is great! He's the only one that I could find around here that would do my tattoo on my finger, he worked with my budget and I absolutley LOVE my tattoo I'll never cheat on him again!
Thanks Amanda! We really enjoyed working on your tattoo for you and look forward to helping you with any new ideas in the future.:) Thanks for sticking with us, we are here for you anytime you're ready for some new ink!
Alex

Charlotte, NC

#178 Feb 16, 2010
The pirate's den is the place to get a tattoo. The only place I'll ever go again. Great work. great people. Great pricing. That's all tha need be said!
Bones

Kannapolis, NC

#179 Feb 17, 2010
Alex wrote:
The pirate's den is the place to get a tattoo. The only place I'll ever go again. Great work. great people. Great pricing. That's all tha need be said!
Alex, you said it all. The only thing I can add is Great Clients and Great Friends. If it wasn't for friends like you, there would not be a Pirates Den.
Look forward to seeing you again, soon
Bones and the Crew at the Den
amanda burgess

Concord, NC

#180 Feb 20, 2010
loved the pirates den very freindly comfy got my tattoo done by Bones loved it i highly recommend him for your next tatto.
Bones

Kannapolis, NC

#181 Feb 22, 2010
amanda burgess wrote:
loved the pirates den very freindly comfy got my tattoo done by Bones loved it i highly recommend him for your next tatto.
Thank you very much, Amanda, for the great review. I'm so pleased that you are happy with your tattoo, and we hope to see you here at the den again very soon.
Your friend,
Bones
Amanda D

Charlotte, NC

#182 Feb 25, 2010
I just moved to Concord about a month ago and wanted another tattoo....was driving and saw Pirates Den Tattoo and decided to stop in to see how things looked.....everything looked really clean and nice. I did schedule an appointment and got my 6th tatt....Bones is an awesome artist and I recomend anyone to get work there!!!!****GREAT PRICES****
Ariana

Concord, NC

#183 Feb 25, 2010
Johnny did my tattoo that I got on my 18th birthday. My best friend referred me to this place and I absolutely love my tattoo and service I received! Definitely would recommend going here.
Bones

Kannapolis, NC

#184 Feb 25, 2010
Amanda D wrote:
I just moved to Concord about a month ago and wanted another tattoo....was driving and saw Pirates Den Tattoo and decided to stop in to see how things looked.....everything looked really clean and nice. I did schedule an appointment and got my 6th tatt....Bones is an awesome artist and I recomend anyone to get work there!!!!****GREAT PRICES****
Thank you Amanda for the great compliments, we're glad that you picked our shop to stop at and hope to see you again soon. Welcome to Concord!
Bones

Kannapolis, NC

#185 Feb 25, 2010
Ariana wrote:
Johnny did my tattoo that I got on my 18th birthday. My best friend referred me to this place and I absolutely love my tattoo and service I received! Definitely would recommend going here.
Happy Birthday Ariana! Congrats on your first tattoo--we definitely hope to keep ya coming back for more. We love getting referrals and popping tattoo cherries. Congrats again! ;)
Johnny

Franklin, PA

#186 Feb 25, 2010
Bones wrote:
<quoted text>Happy Birthday Ariana! Congrats on your first tattoo--we definitely hope to keep ya coming back for more. We love getting referrals and popping tattoo cherries. Congrats again! ;)
LOL This is Johnny :) Sorry but I do believe it was "Bones" that done your first tattoo sweety :)But Thank You very much for the the compliment about the shop anyway :) and we hope to see you back soon! "Happy Birthday!!!!!!
luna

Kannapolis, NC

#187 Feb 27, 2010
I love everyone there from the aprentices to the tattoo artist!!!!!!!!! I love Bones Jhonny Nick and Ariel she did a killer tattoo on my friend nick did a unbeliveble tattoo no words can explain bones and jhonny!! Thats a good thing!! I will def go there for my tattoo next year!!

Luna
Ariana

Concord, NC

#188 Mar 1, 2010
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text> LOL This is Johnny :) Sorry but I do believe it was "Bones" that done your first tattoo sweety :)But Thank You very much for the the compliment about the shop anyway :) and we hope to see you back soon! "Happy Birthday!!!!!!


LOL no you definitely did my tattoo! My tattoo was the filipino sun and the script in the middle. But I will be back soon!
luna

Kannapolis, NC

#189 Mar 2, 2010
luna wrote:
I love everyone there from the aprentices to the tattoo artist!!!!!!!!! I love Bones Jhonny Nick and Ariel she did a killer tattoo on my friend nick did a unbeliveble tattoo no words can explain bones and jhonny!! Thats a good thing!! I will def go there for my tattoo next year!!
Luna
Thanks, Luna, for the great review and we look forward to seeing you next year. Untill then, take care and feel free to stop in and say hello anytime.

Bones
Brad

Charlotte, NC

#190 Mar 4, 2010
i went back into pirates den last night and got bones to finish up a rib piece he'd started on a few months back. as usual, i was fully satisfied with the end result and couldn't be happier with my new tattoo. if you need any artwork done or just need some information regarding tattoos, PIRATES DEN IS THE PLACE TO GO!:]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kannapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the music thread (Mar '12) Tue Musikologist 26
a weird dude on here (Dec '15) Jul 21 Shay M 9
News Crime 12 mins ago 5:28 a.m.Driver sought in dea... Jul 21 Scott L 1
News Suspect in hit-and-run was found at work (Jul '07) Jul 19 is this the driver 36
News Criminal Charges- 7-12-17 Jul 12 jlom 1
News Crime 6 hour ago 10:28 a.m.Sheriff: Clerk's son... Jul 12 Leegee 1
Saving Money on Shopping and Dining Jul 7 Bucky 1

Kannapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kannapolis Mortgages